Longplay and Worldbuilding Request
I am thinking to do a fantasy roleplay that may span a couple months.  I will post a few details/ideas here to better prepare for this RP.  Some of these ideas will also include a selection of key events that can be voted on to change the initial world, but that will come later. Also, note that some of the key events we'll be deciding on may unlock or restrict the templates for the characters.

For now, here's some basic character info to prep with:

---

Locations:
New Oryia - Ruled by the God Queen.  Under her rule, all are treated equally and crops are bountiful, but it is a small land.
Ventasia - Ruled by the Ventasia royal family.  A realm of forests.  Under their rule, Humes thrive though Nekin refugees are being accepted.  Small tribes of Hornkin and Nekin do exist.
Gypt - No royal family.  A land of sand and buried kings.  Different races share this land, though remain separate due to trading routes.
Forgotten Lands - No royal family.  A land "ruled" by plants and beasts.  There are a few tribes, mostly Hornkin.
Synthon - Ruled by the Synthon Military.  A land of snow and technology.  Mostly Humans, though would accept Hornkin and Nekin mercenaries.
Elysum - Ruled by the Demokin.  A land dyed in darkness only because of favored crops.  Mostly Hornkin and Nekin.

---

Race:
Humes: This group identifies by their "non-features".
Human- They seem rather basic, but they have survived this world of monsters.
Dwarven- Underground humans that escaped Arachkin slavery.  Their stunted growth is tempered by their rock-like hardiness.

Hornkin: This group usually wear an animal-mask to connect with their inner-animal.  They also tend to have horns and
other small mutations like slitted eyes and altered skin.
Wildborn- Hoof-footed people, mainly composed of battle-ready Orcs and fleet Satyrs
Drakborn- Scaled people, mainly composed of the ferocious Kobolds and slithery Mermen.

Nekin: Non-humans that have split off from the Hornkin.
Bunkin- Long-eared short-tailed beings that are quite quick.
Kinten- Short-eared long-tailed beings that are very feisty.

Arachkin: Underground insectoids.
Molten- The "ruling" class proving after a successful change, composed of Armored and Quadarms.
Maggots- Those that fail to change or do not change impressively, yet may consider themselves above others.

---

Classes:
Barbarian- A warrior that knows how to hit things hard, finding concepts like armor and talk hindrances.
Fighter- A warrior that uses anything to fight, from weapons and armor to tactics, but not social cues.

Monk- A warrior that weaves into and out of battle, trained in Ki. Quite mobile, but not very strong or sturdy.
Rogue- A sneaky scout that takes advantage of surprise attacks and escapes. Great for scouting, but not great when spotted.
Ranger- A warrior of the wild. Tracking prey and environment is their strong suit.

Paladin- A warrior bound to a sacred oath. This alone gives them healing and buffing magic to survive blows, but not enough offensive tools.
Cleric- A priest of faith. In addition to healing and buffing, the domains of their gods bless them with many benefits. However, most of their spells require concentration which can be interrupted.

Wizard- A scholar that learned magic. They can learn a lot of magic, giving them a lot of versatility, but their health and armor makes them squishy targets.
Sorcerer- A caster gifted with magic. Although they can't learn as much as wizards, what they can learn can be altered by their meta-magic. Also squishy.

Warlock- A caster dedicated to a higher being. In exchange for their servitude, they can bring in power and minions, also requiring a shorter rest to be recharged. However, tasks they do for their entities may not mesh with a group of do-gooders.
Druid- A priest connected to nature. They can take the form of animals and wield many spells, fulfilling any roles. Though even if using sturdy animals, the spells lack a certain oomph.
Bard- A caster of words and music. They can take the role of different classes and can inspire their allies to do greater things. However, there is no such thing as a silent bard as they are very social people.
[Image: Beta.png]
Looks like we going back to Vile Liege again. I hope I don't fuck that up again on ya.

Hmm, I remember there were three or four outlying islands that you had considered as a sort of "DLC" or "special location." The one I went to was a plush island. I remember getting an albatross around my neck there.

That being said, nice to get back in on this again.
First, let's start with some info.  While your character is free to have beliefs or not worship anything, a Cleric, Warlock, Paladin and Druid all require some connection to a divine being.  So here is a list of the most common faiths in this world:

The Devourer (Faith/Nature/Pact) - This is the oldest god on record.  However, it seems that the sight of its true form drives people crazy, so not many choose to practice it.

The Pantheon of Five Senses  (Faith/Pact) - Five gods that guide the world from the shadows, rarely for anyone's benefits but their own.  The Eye and the Maw seem to be weakened, but the Nose, the Ear, and the Hand still work.

The One Path Church (Faith) - An ideology of preserving the good of the world.  Some people have a vision of a stern man.

The Four Way Church (Faith) - An ideology of experiencing everything the world has to offer.  Some people have a vision of a young girl.

The Messenger of the Sky (Faith) - Hornkins worship the Devikin, an elevated group of winged Hornkin prophesied to lead them to an age of prosperity.

The God Queen of Oryia (Faith) - New Oryia worships the queen, who single-handedly led them from the destroyed land of Oryia.  In fact, she doesn't seem to have aged a day.  She

Nature: The World Eats (Nature) - The belief that the strong has the right to rule others.  This is more evident in the Forgotten Lands where such beasts thrive.

Nature: The World Gives (Nature) -The belief that the land can give so people should give back.

New Oryia and Esylum are similar that, aside from their own god figures, they also encourage The World Eats and the Five Senses (New Oryia favors the Maw and Esylum favors the Eye and Nose).  The Forgotten Lands tend to lean towards Nature beliefs.  Ventasia favors the One Path Church. Synthon mainly favor the Four Way Church, though Synthon can also believe in the Five Senses' Ear.  Gypt is a mixing pot of faith due to their previous rulers, even worshiping said rulers.

---

First, let's start with Ventasia behavior.  They are pro-Humes, mainly due to Orc attacks in the early days.  In fact, one their kings, Phoen the Ninth, had his family attacked by Orcs and he pushed back hard, "chasing" all the monsters and pushing them back into what would be called Esylum.  The only reason he had not finished the job was because his army was not used to the Synthon cold, though he did leave a contingent of knights to keep watch.

This also shaped Elysum behavior; the collective Hornkin didn't have much room on the island and their different personalities clashed even though they all agreed that the Humes were unjust.  Then the Devikin descended from their mountain and rallied the different clans, and they managed to push a front on Synthon, giving hope to the Hornkin.

As for Synthon, they were pro-Humes at first, but lack of supervision and trade due to the difficulty of gaining supplies through the Forgotten Lands meant they were more open to options for survival in the harsh cold, so the faction that wasn't pro-Ventasia struck a truce with Elysum.

Now, it should be noted that the Forgotten Lands is not a friendly place.  Creatures lost in time, plants so dense that the horizon can't be seen, all surrounded by raging waters and rocked.  This was essentially a natural barrier that kept the Elysum-Synthon coalition from just invading Ventasia.

---

Key Events:  I would like a vote of what happened.  This would shape certain things about the world but not everything.  

1.  Synthon had discovered how to harness mana-rich rocks into fuel, first as heaters then as crude guns, though this is the one advantage they did not even trust Esylum with.  Through this mana fuel discovery, Synthon has also discovered and expanded their research on:
a) Automations, by infusing mana fuel into metal shells, they eventually control metal soldiers.
b) Synthetic Slimes, turning mana waste byproducts into usable rubber products.
c) Hypnodust, by infusing illusive magic and grinding the affected rocks into dust.

2.  In fact, Synthon's technology was essential in getting past the Forgotten Land barrier by:
a) Striking down the creatures, securing a main route.
b) Cutting through the jungle, securing a main route.
c) Taming the waters, bypassing the land.
I do think it makes sense for Clerics, Druids, and Paladins. Clerics and Paladins are basically holy mages and holy warriors respectively. Druids are affiliated with nature. Warlocks..? I dunno if those guys are really partakers of worship or anything like that.

Considering the inspiration of Gyp, I'm surprised you didn't have those guys just worship the Egyptian pantheon and be done with it.

Now, considering the key events, I'll pick...

1. B. Synthon slimes lined up with your original plans for this fantasy world, as I had witnessed before. Plus the idea of recycling waste products earns a win from me.
2. Also B. This is perhaps the greenest option out of the two, plus it allows players to battle (*cough*grind*cough*) mobs in both the Forgotten Lands (I know you had a rhinoceros dude, the Angry Sun from Super Mario Bros 3, and ropers in a similar idea named Savag) and in the oceans (krakens for instance, but also those damn sharks. I also made a Leafy Sea Dragon that breathes a pink waterproof fire called "Aether.")
Warlocks makes Pacts with otherworldly gods just as Clerics connect to their gods through Faith.  The main difference other than the preference of gods and followers is that one expects some power out of it and another would be rewarded for servitude.

Is there really interest in this?  Anyway, another set of world stuff:

---

Gypt may seem like an endless desert.  However, it possesses a few coast-to-coast rivers, which the first trade lords capitalized on to trade supplies and rarities between Ventasia and the Forgotten Lands quickly, which in turn earned them treasure and power.  The most prominent trade lords had been Hornkin until King Phoen drove them from this land, leaving untouched monuments of their power.

So when Gypt was invaded by Synthon and Elysum, King Phoen the XIV, descendant of King Phoen IX, rallied an army to aid Gypt.  While he was able to evacuate some Gypt civilians, the combined numbers and weaponry of the enemy forced his army back to Ventasia.

His son, though, had known that the army would not be enough, so he had traveled to unfamiliar lands to find allies.  It was in what would be known as Old Oryia that he had found priests of the Five Senses Pantheon, and after pledging himself to the Eye, he aided Ventasia with his new powers.

However, joining the Pantheon had angered Phoen, so Exon was exiled. While Exon did continue to aid Ventasia, he never took the throne, instead passing the right to his daughter Venta.

---

So, another set of events:

After the war, Gypt was in shambles.  Ventasia backed one of the trade lords to stimulate the country who suggested:
A) Establishing new trade routes and taming animal (Western Setting).
B) Raiding tombs (Desert Setting).
C) Turning Gypt into a tourist attraction (Beach Setting).

In addition, the Synthon-Elysum coalition was forced to leave this behind in Ventasia:
A) Weapons.
B) Monster Eggs.
C) Some of their injured.
(11-22-2021, 12:43 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Is there really interest in this? 

I mean you got me.

Now, for my event picks...

[quote pid="704" dateline="1637613802"]

So, another set of events:

After the war, Gypt was in shambles.  Ventasia backed one of the trade lords to stimulate the country who suggested:
A) Establishing new trade routes and taming animal (Western Setting).
B) Raiding tombs (Desert Setting).
C) Turning Gypt into a tourist attraction (Beach Setting).

In addition, the Synthon-Elysum coalition was forced to leave this behind in Ventasia:
A) Weapons.
B) Monster Eggs.
C) Some of their injured.

[/quote]

1. B. With the desert setting having already been established, might as well, right?
2. Mmmh... Tough pick... Might have to go with B again.
it seems interesting and interesting, if convoluted as heck, almost seems like a full DnD session lol
but certainly worth a try
I know you got me in~

I think I would go with either A or B for the setting, both could work rather well
as for the other option I gotta go with flashlight and say B as well
Not sure what you think, but I had recently handled the Four Beasts and Huanglong: https://www.eliatopia.com/forum/viewtopi...f=5&t=6707

Just an idea I figured I'd provide.
It looks interesting, although a little overloaded with details.
As for the settings:
1) I like option B
2) I didn't understand the meaning of this option. I join the majority. B
I was originally going to expand a bit on classes, but I'll edit the first post.  For now, here is what the results of the first votes have done:

The "Two End War" had ended when a small party with a lost Devikin of their own had infiltrated Elysum and took over the throne.  A peace treaty was forged, though peace wouldn't come easy.

Back then, the only wildlife that Ventasia only had to worry about were wolves and boars.  However, Synthon and Elysum had brought over their own wildlife, or artificial in Synthon's case.  The "slimes" were deployed as distractions, but the warm and stable climate allows them to replicate faster than anyone could guess; adventurers are called to Ventasia to deal with a slime population that doesn't seem to shrink.  Even Exon had given up and decided to take his daughter Venta with him, dropping her chance at the throne.

Gypt had remained largely unchanged save for setting up a few new outposts, though repairs would be expensive.  To speed up repairs, some trade lords and collector have decided to raid the pyramids where ancient rulers laid.  After there were outcries from both sides for disrespect of the dead, the trade lords decided to do so quietly, only hiring those more loyal to coin than morals.

The Forgotten Lands, despite a clear route from Gypt to Synthon, is still a dangerous place.  Beasts of the land and sea remain unchallenged some even obtaining the title of gods.  Thankfully, these "gods" don't seem to draw near the main route.

Synthon did further research and was able to find different uses for the rubber such as insulation and restraints.  In fact, Synthon "toys" that were snuck out of the country seemed to have given the cold place an odd sense of respect and reputation.

---

Now, here's a sample template for now, not the official one but a starting point with what we have.

Name: Mami
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Origin: New Oryia
Description: -
Initial Equip: -
Cantrip: -
Merely an example of what to do.

Name: Ella
Race: Human
Class: Bard
Origin: Ventasia (this was the place people were isekai'd into at the time)
Description: A princess-y girl who somehow wound up isekai'd into the world. Dawn was considered at first, but it was noted that the moonchild was overpowered for what she is, so whatever strange force there was must've chosen Ella instead.
Initial Equip: None
Cantrip: Fudge if I know what those are.
In DnD, spells use a Spell Slot system, which means that you have a limited number of spells per day, so you can learn 4 spells but only cast 2 of them per day. Cantrips are the free minor spells that can be cast multiple times even when all Spell Slots are used up. Cantrips are available to any class that uses a spell, which includes a Bard. Oh, and it seems that some classes start with multiple Cantrips.

Some DnD cantrips include Mage Hand (spectral non-combat hand), Vicious Mockery (Gives opponent disadvantage on their next attack and inflicts psychic damage) and Message (point and whisper to a far target).

Anyway, if you feel that another set of classes should be used or you want to introduce another class, let me know.

---

What item should I cover next? Ah, DLCs. What I have covered up to this point can be considered the previous base game plus Oryia content. The next "DLC" I will cover is the land of Savag.

While the Forgotten Land is a harsh place, the waters surrounding it are even harsher. Some would be fools to try and sail these waters to the other side and would be lost...at least with normal ships. After the Two End War, Synthon had revealed that a small part of their army had sailed past the harsh waters and found a continent that the locals called Savag, but communications with them had been lost.

Savag is no less harsh, a flatland that can't hide from the sun filled with many wild beasts. This is where the Nekin folks also originate, between the Bunkin that salvage for food and the Kinten that hunts. Despite how they feel about Humes's hatred and Hornkin's rituals, they know about the land and want them to help with a few problems.

The main problem is:

A) The Synthon regiment that started a coup.
B) Several "god" beasts.
C) An expanding swampland.
(12-01-2021, 11:31 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Anyway, if you feel that another set of classes should be used or you want to introduce another class, let me know.

I do have seven classes that I can provide.

Dancer - Can be seen as a subset of the Bard class. Inspired by the Shantae series, this class mostly revolves around dancing. Some dacers may be show-offs

Princess - A class that serves as a jack of all trades class. They tend to be capable of any sort of beginner technique, but they may go down a specific path over time while retaining the other basic stuff. Kinda like a sage or some shit.

Gambler - A class that relies a lot on luck, just like Mog the Moogle from Final Fantasy VI. Only the utterly braindead -cough-Eliatopians-cough- would choose this class as their main.

Fool - An eccentric class that may pull stuff out of their ass at the cost of their sanity. Sounds like Izzy if you ask me.

Guardian - If you're into stuff like Goofy from Kingdom Hearts or Maple from BOFURI, this is the class for you. Defend and counter attacks while holding a shield. Did I mention that Maple is fucking OP?

Cook - Got this one from Miitopia and that one recipe-making toad from the Paper Mario series. While they may not be too proficient in battle, they may turn some enemy spoils into lovely recipes that may help allies or bait foes.

Whipmaster - I managed to make this class a thing in another game. You get to use a whip, and you smack the shit out of your foes with it. Because of how whips work, they're kinda fast and have high critical hit ratios.

----

Quote:What item should I cover next?  Ah, DLCs.  What I have covered up to this point can be considered the previous base game plus Oryia content.  The next "DLC" I will cover is the land of Savag.

While the Forgotten Land is a harsh place, the waters surrounding it are even harsher.  Some would be fools to try and sail these waters to the other side and would be lost...at least with normal ships.  After the Two End War, Synthon had revealed that a small part of their army had sailed past the harsh waters and found a continent that the locals called Savag, but communications with them had been lost.

Savag is no less harsh, a flatland that can't hide from the sun filled with many wild beasts.  This is where the Nekin folks also originate, between the Bunkin that salvage for food and the Kinten that hunts.  Despite how they feel about Humes's hatred and Hornkin's rituals, they know about the land and want them to help with a few problems.

The main problem is:

A) The Synthon regiment that started a coup.
B) Several "god" beasts.
C) An expanding swampland.

B. DLC are usually late-gamey things, with Isle of Armor being a half-exception to this rule. Come to think of it, you had a similar idea with a rhino dude in Savag that can cast Meteor. Speaking of god-beasts, how do you like my Huanglong?
I would have to exchange Princess for a Noble since I can't imagine adding more royal families at the moment.  I would also exchange the Fool for the Goof-Off; this Dragon Quest class technically does the same thing, though actions are randomly rolled rather than trading sanity, as if the person doesn't listen to the leader.

Your Huanglong is okay but has no place in this longplay.

---

Okay, the next DLC:

Gypt is a vast land, so when several trade wagons go missing, adventurers are contacted and sent to their last route.  However, they instead spot a giant hole, and then ambushed and kidnapped by the Arachkin.  Thankfully, the adventurers are rescued by a resistance composed of Dwarven and Free Maggots.  They learn that a family from Oryia had sealed away an old god, which in turn also trapped the Arachkin and the human cultists that would become Dwarven.  Since Old Oryia was destroyed, however, the Arachkin has resurfaced.

In the home that the Arachkin call the Dark Under, the Arachkin rule with iron fists.  The adventurers and rebels do what they can to rescue the traders and stop them from:

A) Resurrecting the old god.
B) Kidnapping the royals above ground.
C) Assaulting the Oryia sealing family.
Ooooooooof..! Tough call..! Hmm... Guess I'll just keep the chain going and pick B then.
I guess that's all the events for now.  Assuming Flashlight's choices only, this is what occurred up to this point:

In Savag, the Nekin that contacted the adventurers have told them of their common enemy; the Skivver tribe that fought with beasts.  They had worked with smaller animal companions, but somehow they have managed to tame powerful beasts which in turn gives them an unfair advantage.  The adventurers later found out that the Skivvers had met with the missing Synthon detachment and had used their technology to tame the beasts; they also plan to make the surviving Synthon soldiers build big ships so they can bring their beasts to invade the other lands.  Eventually, the adventurers stopped that plot and destroyed the beasts and/or the devices, though evidence suggests that not all the devices have been recovered.

In the Dark Under, the adventurers discovered that their underground network is vast.  Both in the figurative sense that they knew who rules the lands above and literally as they have built tunnels under the cities.  By the time the adventurers acted on this information, the Arachkin had managed to grab every royal or high noble figure except for two.  In fact, God Queen Belle Dino of New Oryia had managed to worm some information from her kidnappers; the Armored Arachkin are treated highly because they are actually parasites that connect the hosts to a "queen", and the plan was to turn the royals into Armored before releasing them.  With this information, the adventurers made a plan to storm the Arachkin citidal and free the royals and slay the Arachkin queen, though some nobles have irreversibly become Armored by then.

---

I will most likely start the longplay in January.  In the meantime, we can refine some things in this RP.  The character sheets are a main example.  For instance, I planned to avoid the Isekai plot, but it might be interesting to have a Isekai modifier:

Trait: Isekai'd
Description: This character is from another world with a God's blessing.  The character is granted a powerful initial equipment.  However, the character must also remain loyal to this God or suffer a curse.

Anyways, Ella's sheet.  Mind you, we may not be playing by DnD rules, but this should give a rough guideline for the characters:

As a Bard, the ideal starting equipment takes one from each category:
-Simple weapon such as rapier or longsword
-Diplomat or Entertainer's pack.
-A musical instrument.
Plus leather armor and dagger.

Bards will start with 2 Cantrips and 2 Spell Slots, though they know 4 Spells at the start.  In addition, they also have Bardic Inspiration; a bonus action (can be used without consuming an Action) that can add points to most of an ally's dice rolls (including attacks, saves and checks).

Here's a list of Bard spells.

Most classes will have subclasses later.  In the Bard's case, these are Colleges:

-Creation - Animate items
-Eloquence - Buffing
-Glamour - Disguises and charming
-Lore - Increase proficiencies.
-Guidance - have spirits make extra actions.
-Swords - swordfighting
-Valor - melee warmage
-Whispers - sneaky.

And also, DnD can multiclass, so would Ella remain a pure Bard or would she dip into a second class?
The Goof-Off class does have some elements from Gambler. Hmm, eh, I'll go with your idea and mix Gambler and Fool into the Goof-Off class you brought up.

----

Admittedly, you are kinda right. When it comes to isekais, well, yeah, the main protags are typically OP, though how they came in varies.

The star example of isekais, Konosuba, had Aqua bringing Kazuma in with a wish by his side (that wish winding up being Kazuma taking Aqua with him, much to Aqua's chagrin), even though Aqua has a room-temperature IQ.

Then there's The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, in which case Seiya is OP from the start and gained his strengths and abilities through his own means. Seiya himself overpowered gods without Ristarte's help, only needing Ristarte's healing when he knew for sure the best healing herbs of Geabrande wouldn't work.

Then there's Maple from BOFURI. While BOFURI, like Princess Connect and DO You Love Your Mother And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?, is an isekai via video game deal, Maple gets her overpowered deal through overspecializing in defense and... eating shit. Yeah. That's really it.

And speaking of Do You Love Your Mother And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?, the protagonist, Masato, barely got jack, yet his mother Mamako gets all the glory while at the same time being the cutest anime girl I can think of. So OP was Mamako that Masato and his allies don't even get the chance to grind for XP. The funny thing about this, the light novel has an official RPG Maker MV game where you can see for yourself how OP Mamako is. Good luck reading the chicken scratch, though.

----

Now, to respond to this, hmm, I can easily see Ella doubling as a Dancer. Of course the Dancer class is something I've gotten from you back when Gooey Gamble 2 was a thing rather than anything you pulled from DnD 5e, so it might take some thinking. Of course, I do wanna ask...

"Bards will start with 2 Cantrips and 2 Spell Slots, though they know 4 Spells at the start."

What do you mean by that? Are they supposed to have two spells or four?
I think I explained earlier.  You can start with knowing how to cast Fire, Ice, Bolt and Poison (Spells), but you can only cast two of those spells per day (Spell Slots).  Think of it as starting with a number of 1-MP spells for different situations and starting with 2 MP.  Maybe there are other mechanics like recovery items or abilities.  The Spell Slots also have levels: A Level 2 Spell cannot be used on a Spell Slot lower than Level 2, whereas a Level 1 Spell can be powered up if cast through a Level 2 Spell Slot.

Also, it seems that how Multiclassing works is that, after you mean the required amount of points for a class, you can choose to level up that class instead of your base.  The character level would be the sum of the class levels (lv3 Bard + lv 2 Dancer = lv 5 Ella) but some abilities don't stack (You only attack three times if you get the Extra Attack Upgraded, not two Extra Attacks from both classes.)

But again, not sure how closely we will follow DnD mechanics.  The Spell Slots will at least keep mages from spamming powerful attacks.

---

Speaking of which, there was an interesting character from Yuusha Yoshihiko, a parody with a Dragon Quest theme.   One of the characters in the party is supposed to be a mage, more like a Wizard since he gains a new spell every level.  However, his spells are more on the level of Cantrips as several of them don't do much damage (hunger for sweets, turn your nose up like a pig, laugh uncontrollably).  In fact, he had to cast a warming spell 100x to do damage.

And on the opposite side is the village girl party member.  Funny thing is, she usually gains the most useful magic at the end of each season, such as a full HP revive.  Similarly, Megumin from Konasuba has a very powerful AoE spell but not even a Cantrip when she can't cast it anymore.

That's why, despite listing all this DnD stuff, I will probably focus more on story stuff.  I would say that the DnD would provide some structure as the characters start from scratch and grow stronger during the journey, which is part of why I want to do a sign-up, to see how much is structure and how much is freedom.

---

Right, maybe a few more details for Ella:

Church - Whatever god of the world she follows or aids.  As a bard, she probably doesn't need to list this, and probably not a good idea to spot Earth religions here.
Background - If not doing an Isekai, try to make a backstory of your character with this world setting.  Or at least choose a continent I listed and I can probably work the class and place together.
Alignment - The standard nine; the scale of Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic for how well you follow rules and Good/Neutral/Evil  for the type of morals you have.
(12-04-2021, 12:38 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: But again, not sure how closely we will follow DnD mechanics.

I mean in the last two runs in this world, the world ran on traditional RPG logic, which included a level cap of 100, later 120. Plus some of the classes you and I came up with aren't even from DnD. By comparison, DnD only goes up to, like, 20 or something.

Definitely makes a bit more sense to focus more on freedom so long as derailing or railroading isn't involved.

----

Okay, for the other things...

Church - Four Way Church (The basic structure seems to fit her character the most. Also, yeah, understandable on the Earth religion part; overt belief in God was what led to Karens and false beliefs that witchcraft exists. Can't have women contracting rabies, right?)

Background - I usually see Ventasia as the starting continent, so go with that.

Alignment - Neutral Good, I think.
IS there anything else I need to put down, or are ya good?