The Buttons
You find a podium with three buttons.  They are labeled "Skinseal Me", "Mummify Me" and "Rubbersack Me".
[Image: Beta.png]
[Image: Two-Buttons.jpg]

---

Courtney was the first to come up to the podium. She scoffed and said, "Like what are those things gonna do?" before pressing the "Mummify Me" button.
Courtney got wrapped in olive-green tape from her ankles to just below her nose.
(11-23-2021, 10:33 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Courtney got wrapped in olive-green tape from her ankles to just below her nose.

Surprised, Courtney fell over. Soon after, Courtney struggled in the tape wrapping her up, letting out muffled shouts all the while.
The buttons did not react to Courtney's plight no matter how she begged.
blinking curiously, Hannah poked and nudged Courtney with her foot, looking between her and the button. Before shrugging her shoulders and pressing the skinseal button
"Nm dnnt--" ("No don't--")
Hannah's clothes vanished.  So did her arms and legs as they merged side-by-side with her body.  Her mouth vanished too.  For all intents, she was as helpless as a mummy.

Speaking of which, Courtney's tape seems to have dissolved into thin air.
Hannah squealed, moaning through her ... mouth? skin? whatever it was as she wiggled and squirmed, shuddering in pleasure
"Well... That was stupid..." Courtney got up and brushed herself off. She looked at Hannah's situation... Then shuddered. "Ugh... That's kinda gross..."
After some time, Hannah's skin seemed to...loosen as her mouth and limbs pulled open, her clothing reappearing on her.

On the floor, Hannah or Courtney may have noticed that the front side of the podium had a panel.
"Hmm?" Courtney leaned in to take a look at the panel.
"awwwww, was enjoying that" Hannah whined softly, grumbling under her breath, her cheeks burning with a blush of arousal, before noticing the panel and curiously deciding to take a look.
(11-23-2021, 11:32 AM)bond56 Wrote: "awwwww, was enjoying that" Hannah whined softly, grumbling under her breath, her cheeks burning with a blush of arousal, before noticing the panel and curiously deciding to take a look.

"Why would you enjoy something that gross?" Courtney asked. "You looked like something out of a budget horror movie."
"o-oh ... y-y-y-y-you heard me" Hannah squeaked out, her face exploding into a deep blush as she shyly looked away, shrugging her shoulders. "d-don't knock it t-t-till you try it."
(11-23-2021, 12:00 PM)bond56 Wrote: "o-oh ... y-y-y-y-you heard me" Hannah squeaked out, her face exploding into a deep blush as she shyly looked away, shrugging her shoulders. "d-don't knock it t-t-till you try it."

"We're like two feet apart if that," Courtney replied. "And besides, you got sealed in what may as well have been your own skin. Of course I have the right to disapprove it."
When the girls opened the panel, they saw two buttons: "Improve Me" and "Extend Me".
"I wonder if..." Courtney pressed the "Improve Me" button. "Maybe that'll tell it to not shit itself."
seeing Courtney beat her to the "improve me" button, Hannah begrudgingly settled for the "Extend Me" button
The podium Improves, and it now possesses three dials under the buttons:
-Skinseal can make the skintone paler or darker or even different colors of the rainbow.
-Wrap can select different materials.
-Rubbersack can alter the thickness.

The podium also Extends by "shitting" itself, popping out another podium that has the options of "Sleepsack Me", "Spray Me", and "Dress Me".