The Buttons
(11-23-2021, 12:40 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The podium also Extends by "shitting" itself

[Image: 05d.jpg]

---

"Okay... More options to get bound in for about a minute if that..." Courtney looked at the podium, then... Pressed the sleepsack button.
"... seriously?" Hannah sighed shaking her head, holding in a groan of frustration as she curiously looked over the new options, tapping her chin in thought.

"i wounder ...." she hummed, setting the skinseal to purple before pressing it once more ... while reaching behind with her foot to click on the new "Dress me" button at the exact same time.
A green sack jumped up from Courtney's and stopped over her mouth, where it seems to shrink into a rigid neck corset and mouth cover.  The rest of the sack shrank as well, only enough to ensure there was no empty space between the material and her body.

Hannah felt her body pull together, but this time, her clothes didn't disappear.  Instead, they seem to tighten around her purpling form as sleeves disappeared and seams merged together.  And with the hood drawing in over her fact, no one outside the two could assume that Hannah's body was in no state to remove her own clothes.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Mrrph!" Courtney struggled once more, even it what was going on would last only momentarily.
"mrrrrmmmmmk~ <3" Hannah shuddered, practically purring like a cat at the familiar feeling of being skinsealed over took her, her clothing only getting tighter around her, leaving her to wiggle and worm happily on the floor.
((Actually, each bondage is ten minutes minimum))

After a few minutes, the sack seemed to pop from Courtney, leaving no trace of existence.  However, Hannah seems to remain bound and sealed.  Perhaps the timer added to one another.

Courtney already noticed the panel in the second podium now that she knew what to look for, and it was easy to guess that it also possess buttons for Improving and Extending.
((I see. Seemed fairly instantaneous on my end.))

With Courtney out of that mess, she looked at Hannah, then sighed. "I swear sometimes..." Courtney then looked at the machine. "Dang..! More? Is there an end to this thing?" Courtney pressed, this time, the Extend button.
"mmmmph~ <3 MMMMMmph~ <3" Hannah continued to toss and roll around on the floor, rubbing and grinding against anything that was close enough, obviously enjoying herself.
Another podium popped up.  The button on the third one read: "Final Me".  There was no extra panel on this one.

---

It would take twenty minutes total for both changes to revert from Hannah, bringing her flesh and clothes to normal.
"gah!" hannah gasped, as her clothing returned to normal and flesh returned to normal and she quickly climb to her feet, stretching her arms above her head. "finale? wounder what that means" she mumbled, pushing the 'Final me' button
"Probably something foreboding..." Courtney said.
Hannah was enshrouded in black rubber, an imprint of her fact and effigy of her hair, but there seemed to be nothing different at first.

Inside her blind shell, however, Hannah's body had morphed, not that she could see.  It was in a state that Hannah would feel herself wrapped, gagged, and plugged, and when that seems to feel complete, she would be wrapped, gagged and plugged once more.  In fact, she would feel tight and tight, with no pause unless someone were to touch her, and even then, she would feel them.

From the outside, though, Hannah's form was mostly immobile. However, it would soon become evident that Hannah's prison had no timer, at least not one measured in minutes.
Seeing the sight of Hannah being turned into a black, rubbery effigy, Courtney blinked. "Oh kay...! Well... I suppose there's just one option left." Courtney pressed the 2nd "Improve Me" button.
"mmmmmMMPH!!!" Hannah gasped in surprise, barely given the chance to blink before she was quickly encased and changed, leaving her a wiggling, squirming, statue. trapping her in place, her struggles slowly dying down as her restraints got tighter and tighter every second, and didn't stop! it didn't help that she felt like gag after gag and toy after toy was being shoved into her wholes, stretching her wide open, straining against her lower lips.

yet all in all, it felt good, amazing even~ her pussy was quivering and dripping with pleasure while her nipples hardened like rocks and drool dripped down her chin. she loved every second of this!
Courtney sees more dials on the second podium:
-It seems that Sack Me offers different materials ranging from pantyhose to rubber as long as it remains a sack.
-Spray Me seems to offer different materials including glue and expanding foam.
-Dress Me offers different dresses and costumes, but all of them are designed in a way that binds the arms and legs, sometimes the mouth too.

---

Interestingly enough, Hannah will never be full, nor will she be completely bound. Whatever had skinsealed her before had morphed her body. In a sense, her "bondage" and "plugs" weren't adding more things inside her but instead recycled into additional bondage and plugs through her body, though her "soul" remained anchored in a way that she wouldn't feel her body moving things around or flipping inside out.

At least, that is one theory.