Subdued Meme Girls 4
Meggy made her decision.  "Alright, I want to try out a sports game!"
[Image: Beta.png]
"Okay, let's try it out." Heather helped Meggy into the sack. She slid the sack on, helping it get around Meggy's body and even her head. The hood of the sack had a gag built into it, which served as a mic. Meggy shouldn't worry too much about it since the mic should translate her mumbles into speech in-game.

That being said, since sports games tend to vary a lot, Meggy was brought to the Wrapture's UI, not only to give Meggy the element of choice, but also because the console gave Meggy the following notification.:

Tari_Bluejay is Online
Currently playing Goose Goose Duck
Meggy briefly recalled the girls saying one of her friends was also trying it, so it makes sense that the gamer girl would be here too.  Perhaps she'll pop in to say hello.

As Meggy popped into the game of barns, Tari had started a new round and was beginning to understand the game.  "Okay, so if everyone's a goose, then the one pretending to be a goose is actually a duck, right?"

One of the "goose" looked at her, then sprouted spider legs.  "I'm gonna whoop somebody's little ass~"

---

Both girls wiggled, neither of them breaking any vases.
((Nobody told Tari about the DODO BIRD!))

Sure enough, Heather and Kitty would leave with Meggy over their shoulders. Heather left Bob with a stack of 10s as hush money before walking out with Meggy in tow.

----

Soon, Meggy was put next to Tari. As a result, both girls got a notification.:

Meggy:

Tari_Bluejay is Available for Local Play

Tari:

Meggy_Spletzer is Available for Local Play

Now that the two girls are settled down, Heather said, "Well, that's two down. Who else is there?"
"Well, there's Melony," Courtney said. "And also Saiko. From what I heard about the latter, I don't think going for Saiko is a good idea. We should instead try Melony."
"Melony, hmm? She's a cute one," Heather said. "Hmm, but we should approach Melony with caution even though she is as innocent as a baby seal."
"Yeah."
Indeed, Melony is a force to be reckoned with, for she contains the power of the Fierce Deity.  She too goes to Omnia Academy, attempting to control her powers through the Power club.  While not at school, Melony might either be drawing manga at her apartment or sleeping at her apartment.
Heather and Courtney would go to Melony's apartment. Don't ask me how they got there; this is an SMG4 RP, not the Chronicles of Narnia. They had went into the building itself, probably because they weren't sure how likely Melony was to answer the door. "So, perhaps getting her to play with us should suffice," Heather said. "Unless she's sleeping."
Melony was not asleep.  In fact, she was drawing some manga, taking a break from Two Piece and practicing a plot about a watermelon and his strawberry sister traveling with a pineapple and ham to stop Michael Jackson's forces.
((OW! Hehe. Totally had to do that.))
There was a short pause before... "Uh... Excuse me? Are you... Melony?"
Melony was surprised by the sudden intrusion that she turned around and kicked the girls out of her room.

Literally, when they crashed out of the wall and into the streets.
(12-06-2021, 09:36 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Melony was surprised by the sudden intrusion that she turned around and kicked the girls out of her room.

Literally, when they crashed out of the wall and into the streets.

"Urgh... That didn't go so well..." Heather said, groaning as she rubbed her head.
"Maybe that was a little too forward, Heather," Courtney said.
"Right... Guess I let my guard down..." Heather got up, then brushed herself off.
"Well, now what..?" Courtney asked.
"Guess we gotta be more courteous..." Heather knocked on the door. Pretty sure that ain't gonna work.
"Sowwy..." It seems that she realized she overreacted. However, she was still a bit startled from their intrusion and was a bit wary about their intentions.
I should probably keep things conversational... Heather thought before saying... "Don't worry about it, Melony... So, how have you been?"
"I'm doing alright." Melony smiled, warming up to the girls.  "Actually, I was planning to test out the bed after this, but you can try it if you want."
(12-11-2021, 02:17 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "I'm doing alright." Melony smiled, warming up to the girls.  "Actually, I was planning to test out the bed after this, but you can try it if you want."

"Is it another bed from Ikea?" Heather asked.
"No."  Melony said, now a bit nervous.  "...But Mario looked so comfy when it was a robot, so I tried to make it half and half...and added some other things...and got a few bugs to work out..."
"I suppose it's worth a shot..." Heather replied.
The bed is a Queen-sized bed with the headboard and look of a cute doggie, outfitted with orange sheets and pillows. It should be big enough for two people to comfortably sleep on.
"So, this is your new bed, hmm?" Heather said. "It looks fairly adorable."
"Yay!" Melony clapped twice. Three spider-like arms grabbed Melony and the two girls, dragging them to bed. Based on Melony's surprised face, it seems that she was more surprised at the range than what should happen or what is to come.
"Hey!" Heather said, struggling against the arms of the bed. "I thought this was supposed to be a TWO-person bed, not a THREE-person bed..!"