Kink Talk: Warioware Captured!
"WA! You want fun? Wario show you fun..!" Soon after Wario's remark, a video of pong is played. "Bah! Never mind that. Let's get to the real fun, losers! I have a craving for money, but I need to start somewhere, so I'm having you nab three chumps for me. You'll be rewarded dearly for this task. What are you waiting for? Grab them for me now!"

Warning: This is most likely a scam.

That being said, you are given three options here.

5-Volt: An adorable gamer girl and mother of one. Seriously, who wouldn't want to hug someone like her? One seriously has to wonder how she can teleport as if she had Instant Transmission, however.

Mona: This girl has as many jobs as Larry from The Amazing World of Gumball because her pal Joe is all over the place. She somehow can use the force, even though it's just to move a boomerang around.

Ashley: This no-nonsense wizard is oddly popular among developers and fans alike. Her spells will mess you up if you mess with her. Capture her at your own peril.
I send a flyer into Mona's face.  It is a flyer looking for assistants for a magic show, with directions to a coffee house.
[Image: Beta.png]
(12-28-2021, 08:36 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: I sent a flyer into Mona's face.  It is a flyer looking for assistants for a magic show, with directions to a coffee house.

The flyer flew around as a paper airplane in Mona's room until it poked her the eye. "Ow! What the..?" Mona unfolded the flyer. "What the? A magic show? Hmm... Well, I suppose that sounds fun... Hmm... Well, guess I'll head on over there." And with that, Mona went over to the coffee shop.
The coffee shop was a brick and mortar type of joint, a cozy little hideaway with wooden furniture and a little corner stage.  However, the barista motioned Mona to a door in the back, which held a break room with a table of various magic tricks.

"Here for the magic ad?" A tan-skin boy asked, wearing a tuxedo with his sleeves rolled up and a top hat.  He looked her up and down, whistling before tossing her a bundle of clothes.  "Okay, become rabbit girl.  That way restroom."
"Thanks..." Mona went to the bathroom. After a quick clothes change, Mona stepped out of the restroom donning a red bunnysuit. "Ah... That's better." Mona approached the guy again. "Okay, ready whenever you are."
"Okay, out of curiosity, are you susceptible to getting hypnotized, like if I pull this out and swing it back and forth?"

The magician pulls out a pocket watch and swings it side to side on its chain.
(01-02-2022, 08:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Okay, out of curiosity, are you susceptible to getting hypnotized, like if I pull this out and swing it back and forth?"

The magician pulls out a pocket watch and swings it side to side on its chain.

"Hypnotism..?" Mona asked. "I've seen it before, but I never tried it.. my... self..." Mona would, sure enough, fall under a trance.
The magician was stunned silence.  "I didn't think that would actually work."

Nevertheless, the "magician" quickly got to work, first by unleashing a flying drone to wrap her in a long silk bandage he disguised as a chain of unlimited ribbons, then pulling a metal ring up her body that actually coated Mona in a rubber coat.  Then the "magician" decided to put that hypnotism into good use.

"You are a rubbery statue.  Your job is to be pretty.  You feel naked if you're not covered in rubber.  You are a rubbery statue."

Then he coats her two more times in rubber just to be sure.
(01-02-2022, 12:36 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The magician was stunned silence.  "I didn't think that would actually work."

Nevertheless, the "magician" quickly got to work, first by unleashing a flying drone to wrap her in a long silk bandage he disguised as a chain of unlimited ribbons, then pulling a metal ring up her body that actually coated Mona in a rubber coat.  Then the "magician" decided to put that hypnotism into good use.

"You are a rubbery statue.  Your job is to be pretty.  You feel naked if you're not covered in rubber.  You are a rubbery statue."

Then he coats her two more times in rubber just to be sure.

"Yms, msstrr..." ("Yes, master...") The entranced Mona got into a suggestive if peculiar pose before standing still as a statue would.
Afterwards, the magician took off his tuxedo, putting on a scientist coat as he walked out to the coffee shop.

"That was quick, Dominic."  The white-haired girl behind the counter noticed.  "Too quick."

"Hey, you know I save the best for you and your cousin, Lum."  Dominic jested, watching the girl close the blinds magically.  "So, should we go about capturing more gals for Wario, or..."

Lum shook her head.  "No way.  I've heard how much of a cheapskate that guy is.  I want to play with our new toy, and maybe if we tire of her, we'll give her to someone that'll actually pay."

Lum went to the back door of the building, which has now become a basement.  She finds and pokes the girl-shaped rubber cocoon in the corner.  "Are you comfy in there?"
Good choice. Wario would've probably used the captives for NFTs knowing him.

Mona didn't seem to respond. Guess Lum hadn't figured out how hypnotism works.
Lum assumed that the rubber was too thick for Mona to make any movement or sound.  "Well, I doubt Wario's going to even think this is his girl.  Might as well sell her."

---

Lum's eyes twitched as she was dressed as a girl scout with boxes of cookies and Mona's statue in tow.  Dominic had crazy ideas, but if this didn't work, there would be hell to pay.

At the very least, it did give them a hook to go to 5-Volt's house.  Lum knocked on the front door.
5-Volt answered the door. She looked at Lum and said, "Aww..! How cute~! If a bit grown up..." 5-Volt pinched Lum's cheek.
"Hello ma'am, would you like a cookie?"  Lum asked, not bothering to hide her bland tone.  "Also, we are selling this statue for our anniversary."
"Sure!" 5-Volt asked. "How much is it for a box?"
"Seven bucks.  I would try out the Adventureful, our brownie-inspired cookie with a caramel creme and a hint of sea salt."  Lum's eyes darted slightly left and back.
"Oh! I do love me some salted caramel~" 5-Volt handed Lum some of her money, then took a box of Adventureful from her. Just so she wouldn't be rude, 5-Volt decided to open the box and try a cookie out for Lum.
As soon as 5-Volt bit into the cookie, the chocolate and caramel expanded, filling up her mouth and quickly covering her face.  In fact, the rest of the batter didn't stop at her face and tried to cover the rest of her body.
"Mrrph!" 5-Volt was surprised by the sudden explosion. "Mm knmm ddvrrtmsmnnts smm smme fmmdstmmfs xxplmde nn yrr mmth wnce ymm bmmt nntm thmm, bmt thms ms rmdmcllms." ("I know advertisements say some foodstuffs explode in your mouth when you bite into them, but this is ridiculous.")
The rest of the batter cocooned 5-Volt by the time Dom returned with a car.

"So much for my Switch switch." Dom joked as he pulled out a rubber ring to cocoon 5-Volt so he doesn't dirty the car. "What happened to letting me do the plan?"

"Was just following your example." Lum reminded him of Mona as they put both girls into the trunk.

"Good point." Lum and Dom drove back to their "shop", with Lum magicking herself into a striped sweater and black skirt with stockings.