So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
"mmmmmpH~" Hannah squealed, grunting to suppress a moan as a shudder ran down her spine as she was quickly encased in thick, tight latex, kit was right when she called it tight, the suit hugged her body tightly, showing off every nook and cranny of her body and leaving little to the imagination, from her quickly hardening nipples, to her missing arms, tightly trapped and completely immobile, it hugged her like a second skin, squeezing her down to her bones, all in all, if it wasn't for their different hair styles, it would be hard to tell who was Kit, and who was Hannah at this point.

"MmmmPH?" she squeaked tilting her head to the side questionably, while she scanned around for any item that could help her and Kit, eyeing the rings in Cheetara grasp every now and then, wondering if they could get them from her.
"Huh? What th--" Splurt! Courtney would soon get gunked on without her knowing.
Cheetara already used the doll rings to envelope Hannah and Kit, though it does seem that she was holding some sort of plier-like tool that could remove the rings.

"Mmm..." Kit turned and headed deeper into the store. Cheetara had the advantage when it came down to a fight, and even if Cheetara decided to hand over the tool, the lack of hands and toes would make that tool more of a hassle. She did turn to Hannah to see if she would come too.

---

The gunk was tacky enough that, when the snouts pulled back, Courtney was pulled down to her ass and feet, and spun around when the pulled and squirted turn by turn.

It was by this cooperative method that Courtney found herself in a egg-shaped lump of goo that was close to hardening. And with one more pull, the outside of the goo was stretched, smoothing the exterior and also pulling the mouth open and the eyes a bit closed.
[Image: Beta.png]
Hannah spare one last glance towards Cheetara, weighing her options for a good second or two, before shaking her head, dismissing the idea for now, maybe as a last resort.

"mmmmph" she grunted into her gag, calling after Kit as she quickly caught up with the younger cat girl as they both headed deeper into the store, keeping a bit a head, almost protectively.

(heh, rolled this again 3, 10 so I thought I'd give you a second roll 2, 9)
After Hannah rounds the corner, she would spot a shiny girl cocoon on the ground, seamless and unmoving. There seems to be a knocked over box and a small device lying next to the cocoon.
"hmmm?" hannah blinked, tilting her head to the side curiously as she approached the girl, poking at her with her foot, seeing if the girl was okay while she hesitantly eyed the small device with a weary look, gesturing at it with her head, hoping to send the message to Kit that it could be trouble.

once she was sure the girl was okay, she turned her attention to the knocked over box, lightly kicking it with her feet to see if it was opened or if there was any label to say what was in the box.
((To be frank, I have no idea how to respond to this.))
Perhaps Courtney couldn't act because she was covered in hard resin and still held by the slightly moist goop from the snouts.  At least, that had been what happened for what could be the past few minutes, then suddenly, she found herself rolling down the hall until she crashed into something, the resin absorbing the impact and cracking open like an egg.

A quick look told her two things:  She was somewhere else in the store and that mouse in the purple jumpsuit was patting her head to see if she was okay.

---

The box flipped over to its informational side.  It was a Surgi-Tape auto-dispenser, and it seems that the Surgi-Tape not only bound to itself but had the property of stiffening if the target moved too much.

Judging by the stiffness of the cocoon, it seems that she had done just that before Hannah had arrived.  It should be noted that Hannah could not see a dolled Kit...
"What the..?" Courtney looked up at the mouse. "GAH!" Courtney jumped up. "Why are there rats here?!"
"mmmph" Hannah shook her head to say she found nothing, groaning as she began to make her way back over to Kit to continue their search, not noticing accidentally kicked the small device lying on the floor.
The mouse hangs Courtney's phone over her face, which must have fallen out during her freedom.  It was opened to a basic notepad app though Courtney would know she didn't type what was in it.

'I'm helping Sebastian since he's a fellow animal.  Though I didn't think to get a tool for talking to other humans.

~Gadget of the Rescue Rangers'

---

The tape dispenser lights up and starts to fly around Hannah's foot, with each round of tape merging with the previous layer.
"Mmmmm....? MMMMMMMPH!" Hannah yelped, squealing as she frantically tried to shake her leg free, trying to use her other leg to kick the tape dispenser away from her, stumbling back towards the cocooned girl, and away from Kit so at least it wouldn't target her afterwords.
((Fun Fact, I rerolled in my character roll (the one that got you Starfire) because I legit figured you had no idea how to use a Rescue Rangers or Gold Digger character.))

"Give me that!" Courtney swiped the phone, then walked away, pulling out a disinfecting wipe while grumbling. "Stupid rats..." Courtney wiped her phone off, of course.
Hannah mistimed her kick and the tape wrapped around both of her legs, and without arms, there was no way that she could stop the dispenser from doing its job, and soon, she too was a seamless mummy.

It was at this point that Hannah could have realized that the mummy she prodded earlier was Kit.

---

The mouse scampered off Courtney's head, realizing that she wasn't exactly one of those people that tolerated being near any living creature.
"mmmmmmphgggk! MMMMMMmmmmPH" Hannah squealled, kicking and squirming, continuing to kick at the drone in vain attempt to getit to stop before she was completely wrapped, struggling and squirming against the tape, unknowingly nuzzling against Kit.
I'm pretty certain most people wouldn't appreciate finding a mouse or a rat in a business anyhow. Courtney continued to walk off...

((1, then 9: http://prntscr.com/26p0jt9 ; new encounter since the last encounter went bust.))
Eventually, the second property of the Surgi-Tape kicked in as Hannah's movements made it shrink and stiffen, preventing her from moving.  What was left unsaid was that the Surgi-Tape would soften but at a very slow rate, so they'll remain like that for a while.

---

"Hi, I'm Daisy!"  The princess shouted behind Courtney, chuckling as she couldn't resist the meme.
"What the?" Courtney turned around to see Daisy. At least Courtney found someone she could see eye-to-eye, I mean Courtney's 5'8½" tall and Daisy is 5'10". I checked. "Uh, hi?"
"Mmmmph! MmMmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmggggkkk!!" Hannah grunted, squealing and yelping into her gag as she struggled and strained against the tape, no matter how tight it go, continuing to squirm and wiggle against it till she was gasping and panting, to catch her breath
Daisy was dressed in a yellow and white sweater with black yoga pants, a far cry from the colors she usually wears, though behind that energetic pose was a bit of royal aura.

"You wouldn't have happened to see a blonde, have you?  Favorite color pink?"  Daisy asked Courtney.  "I'm trying to find her, and I'm hoping she's not in another store."

---

Eventually, someone picked Hannah and Kit up, and then moments later, both of them were free from the wrappings and the suit.  They then noticed that their savior was a strange rubber jester...and that they both were dressed like clowns.

"Hello.  Would you like to play a game?"