So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
"hmmmm? hello" Hannah leaned over, waving her hand in front of the dolls face to see if it was an actual person as she looked it over, waiting for a second or two for any kind of response before reaching down to poke at it.
The doll lunges at Hannah, wrapping around her like a banana peel that splits at its back, taking a bit of time to pop its design inside-out and reseal itself over her so that it now resembles an armless maid Hannah.

The suit did not limit her movement but the heels and lack of arms would be troublesome as well as the plush lip sleeves.

---

"My friends call me Starfire."  The girl pulls one of her arms out of the sleeve.  "One moment, I have begun the shedding so I must ask you to not touch the skin.  Unless you are wishing to become one of my aides."
[Image: Beta.png]
"Yeah... Maybe I should back off..." Courtney opted to get the heck away from that. Last thing she needed to see was basically the equivalent of snake shedding happening to a human.

((3, then 18: http://prntscr.com/26dxrx6 ))
"ack! h-h-hey wait!" Hannah squeaked out, sputtering over her words, her cheeks burning with a deep blush as the doll wrapped around her, coiling up her body until it covered her from head to toe, hugging every nook and cranny of her body, leaving very little to the imagination while seeming to accentuate her curves. she stumbled around a bit, trashing and squirming in a vain attempt to escape.

eventually giving up when the suit didn't budge, decide to try and find the bastian's to help her out of the suit, emphasis on try as she quickly realized she was lost in the store, wandering aimlessly around.

(surprise me polly Xp)
Courtney walked further into the store until she felt a tug at her legs. If she were to look at the source, it was some sort of strange creature on a gas-filled ball that was literally sucking her legs into the clear orb like spaghetti!

---

"Is that a mutant, Cheetara?" A young cat-like girl asked the older one as they came across Hannah.

"She looks harmless enough, Kit." Cheetara cupped Hannah's breast - which was larger thanks to the suit - and patted her on the butt. "She's probably one of those drones the man was talking about. The ones we need to store away for him if we have the time."
Courtney fell over from the tug. Soon after, Courtney looked at the thing and said, "Hey! What's the big idea?!" Soon after, Courtney started trying to fight the damn thing off.
"mmmmph!?" Hannah yelped, barely suppressing a moan as a shudder ran down her spine, the suit squeaking underneath Cheetara's touch, her breasts filling the cat-girl's hands, her entire face lit up underneath the suit in a mixture of embarrassment and arousal

"Mmm-mmmmph!" she grunted, stumbling back a bit as she vigorously shook her head, quickly turning around while she tried to gesture to where the zipper was.
Kit noticed the zipper and pulled it down, revealing a bit of hair.  "Cheetara, I don't think that's a drone or mutant."

It did not take long for the tailless cat girls to pull Hannah out of the suit (and toss it afar).  Cheetara quickly apologize for...testing her.  "Sorry!"

---

Courtney was unable to find a way to fight the suction, and soon she was inside the ball.  However, it seems that she had become gaseous, meaning that while she was not exactly cramped, she wasn't solid enough to stretch the ball much.
"Oh come on..!" Courtney shouted.
"i-its fine, no worries" Hannah chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck while her cheeks burned with a light pink dusting, having cool down considerable once she was out of the suit. "y-you had to make sure, so i-its understandable...."

"... so th-thank you, and thank you little one" she crouched down to ruffle kits hair, sending a smile. "is there anyway I can pay you back for th-this? help you guys?"
While Courtney was busy being gassy, she might have seen a mouse run by, though it might have been a hallucination since it was in a purple jumpsuit. If she kept an eye on the mouse, she can see that it had somehow grabbed a pepper shaker and crawled onto the back of the beast, sprinkling the black dust over its snout.

And surprisingly, it seems to work as the creature sniffled and let loose a big sneeze, shooting out and re-solidifying Courtney!

---

"Well, Cheetara said I could find some training items here..." The way that Kit stole a glance at the discarded suit showed she had some doubts about Cheetara's claim.

"You are nearing the age when you're discovering yourself. You might find out that you like being helpful...or helpless. I'm helping you figure that part out so that your enemies can't take advantage of that information." Cheetara explained as she turned her attention back to Hannah. "Though this is Kit's first 'venture' without Kat. Since you're here, one of us should 'train' with Kit while the other watches over the training."
"Ugh..." Courtney groaned. "I feel like a Demoman poured Jack Daniel's down my gullet..." Courtney pulled herself up. Soon after, Courtney moved on.

((I think I'll pick 4 and 16. Hoo boy, here comes the creepy part.))
"really? is she th-that old?" Hannah coughed into her fist awkwardly, looking to the side to hide her blush. "well ... its a sm-smart idea, b-but not something I think y-you should really be discussing in front of a s-stranger, though I guess with this s-s-store...." she trailed off for a bit, before vigorously shaking her head, turning her attention back towards the two cat girls.

"anyway, s-sure, y-you guys helped me so I'd happily return the favor, d-do you have any specific 'training' in mind o-or should we just l-look around?"
Cheetara paused as she parsed that question.  "I was planning to look for something strong yet not too kinky in case we need to be freed by the boys or if they train in it.  Though with the store as it is now, it may not be a good idea to wander too deep for this goal, so anything goes."

Cheetara pulled two boxes from the shelves.  "Unless you find something else, I'll use this...rubber...ring.  Just let me read the instructions in the mean time."

---

Courtney reached a split in the road.  To the left, she could make out some pear-shaped things in the distance.  To the right, some ball-shaped things.  It was difficult to see what they are at this distance, but both sets were pretty big, the pears probably half as tall as her and the balls a quarter of her height.
Hannah took a quick glance around to see if anything caught her eye though nothing really stuck out to her, just yet, should she bring up the dog collar, stand thing she found awhile ago? .... nah

"I'll l-let you know if I see anything b-but ... if this is training f-for Kit, shouldn't w-we be asking her that?" she tilted her head, sparing a question glance towards Kit. "is there anything y-you are interested in? or w-wanna check out?"
"What's up with the weird pears?" Courtney asked as she went down the path with the pears.
As Courtney got closer to those pear, she notices that there were two kinds, with one being pear-shaped rubbery things.

The other kinds seems to be a step before that, with hands and feet halfway sticking out of the front side of the round bottom and their face and front of their hair sticking out of the narrow top. In fact, it seems as though that their face was frozen in an O.

No, it seems that there was some slight movement still in the cocoon, but not enough as the cocoon was still moist; it seems that some nozzles on the floor were still spraying and shaping the gunk on their victims.

---

Kit shrugged. "I have no idea what some of these things are supposed to do."

"Allow me to demonstrate." Cheetara quickly undressed Kit and slipped the ring under her legs, pulling it up.

"Woah, that's a bit tight!" Kit then had to revise her statement when the ring was pulled over her arms, tightening to the point that they disappeared. "Spoke too soon! It's so tight that I'm wiggling and I can't see them, but it's not pai-mmph!?"

When the sleeve was pulled over her face and into her mouth, Kit was now an armless doll with puffy sleeves in her mouth and crotch, her toes no longer clawed and small holes over her eyes as the only connection to the outside world, her hair the only clue of her identity.

"Looks like you can still move." Cheetara teased Kit as the latter protested her current state. "Just because you can't use arms or speak doesn't mean you're exempt from any other 'training' aid we stumble upon. Though I did promise you wouldn't be alone in the training, right?"
"... wh-what is that r-ring?" Hannah managed to sputter out, her cheeks burning with a blush as she shyly looked away from kit, her cheeks burning with a blush of embarrassment, and arousal, fidgeting and squirming awkwardly in place, only looking back once kit was fully suited up.

"y-you seem to have everything un-under control and know how to fight, s-so I think it w-would be best if I join her and y-you watch us ... un-unless you would like to j-join her, since it is your tr-training...." she offered, hesitantly reaching up to starting stripping herself, glancing towards Cheetara, waiting to see what she wanted to do.
"What the fuck..?" Courtney said as she saw the scene before her.
Cheetara held up the second ring.  "This ring is a compact doll suit.  By pulling the ring fully out, I can free her from the suit.  Though it seems that Kit cannot remove the suit herself.  And soon, neither will you."

Cheetara soon slid the second ring around Hannah, rendering her an armless doll like Kit, though the main difference between the two were their hair.

"Alright, I will give you two a test:  Try to escape those suits if you can.  You can explore the rest of the store if you need to."  Cheetara pulled Kit next to Hannah.  "And if you fail, Kit, you'll be going back to base in that."

---

While Courtney was focused on the sight before her, some snouts emerged from the ground and tried to hit her with streams of the questionable gunk!