So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
As Courtney got closer to those pear, she notices that there were two kinds, with one being pear-shaped rubbery things.

The other kinds seems to be a step before that, with hands and feet halfway sticking out of the front side of the round bottom and their face and front of their hair sticking out of the narrow top. In fact, it seems as though that their face was frozen in an O.

No, it seems that there was some slight movement still in the cocoon, but not enough as the cocoon was still moist; it seems that some nozzles on the floor were still spraying and shaping the gunk on their victims.

---

Kit shrugged. "I have no idea what some of these things are supposed to do."

"Allow me to demonstrate." Cheetara quickly undressed Kit and slipped the ring under her legs, pulling it up.

"Woah, that's a bit tight!" Kit then had to revise her statement when the ring was pulled over her arms, tightening to the point that they disappeared. "Spoke too soon! It's so tight that I'm wiggling and I can't see them, but it's not pai-mmph!?"

When the sleeve was pulled over her face and into her mouth, Kit was now an armless doll with puffy sleeves in her mouth and crotch, her toes no longer clawed and small holes over her eyes as the only connection to the outside world, her hair the only clue of her identity.

"Looks like you can still move." Cheetara teased Kit as the latter protested her current state. "Just because you can't use arms or speak doesn't mean you're exempt from any other 'training' aid we stumble upon. Though I did promise you wouldn't be alone in the training, right?"
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop. - by Polyedit2000 - 01-29-2022, 01:18 AM