So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
Daisy laughed at the thought.  "Heh, if Bowser did, he wouldn't be subtle.  Plus it's either him or the kids that would do the kidnapping, and he's too much of a papa wolf to let the kids go anywhere near this kind of store."

"Though it'll be ironic if Peach got kidnapped when she promised to 'kidnap' me today." Daisy muttered as she looked Courtney up and down.  "Quick question:  Would you kidnap Peach or me?"

---

Kit was a bit hesitant in trusting this fetishy jester, but not enough to be rude.  "I'll join too."

"Normally, I'd use a deck of cards, but any game of chance and determination would do."  She pulled out four dice that had three kinds of faces on it.  "These are called Fudge Dice.  You gain a point on a plus and lose a point on a minus, but you can also gain nothing on a blank face.  For this game, a person would pick anyone including themselves and they gain or lose the points out of four dice.  Then the next person will roll.  For example, I will roll for myself."

The jester rolled her dice.  "3 points to me.  Your turn."

Kit found the dice in her hands and threw it.  "Me!  Oh no."

"Minus 4 to you.  Oh, I forgot to add the rules.  First, this game shall end if one player has more than 5 or -5 points total.  Second, just to ensure we won't bully one another, the previous recipient of the points cannot be targeted."  The jester turned her attention to Hannah.  "Since the kitty here rolled for herself, she cannot be targeted, so it'll be you or me.  Now, it's your turn to roll."

((You don't have to roll. Simply point at who you want to give the points to.))
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop. - by Polyedit2000 - 02-06-2022, 01:52 PM