So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
"Wha..? Oh! You mean her... Did you check to see if she was kidnapped by Bowser? That happens a lot."
"gah! ...huh?" Hannah gasped, yelping as she was freed from the wrappings, while she quickly scrambled to feet, checking out her new outfit, tugging at it slightly. "th-this is ... different, uhhh.... sure? I'll be willing t-to play" Hannah volunteered hesitantly.
Daisy laughed at the thought.  "Heh, if Bowser did, he wouldn't be subtle.  Plus it's either him or the kids that would do the kidnapping, and he's too much of a papa wolf to let the kids go anywhere near this kind of store."

"Though it'll be ironic if Peach got kidnapped when she promised to 'kidnap' me today." Daisy muttered as she looked Courtney up and down.  "Quick question:  Would you kidnap Peach or me?"

---

Kit was a bit hesitant in trusting this fetishy jester, but not enough to be rude.  "I'll join too."

"Normally, I'd use a deck of cards, but any game of chance and determination would do."  She pulled out four dice that had three kinds of faces on it.  "These are called Fudge Dice.  You gain a point on a plus and lose a point on a minus, but you can also gain nothing on a blank face.  For this game, a person would pick anyone including themselves and they gain or lose the points out of four dice.  Then the next person will roll.  For example, I will roll for myself."

The jester rolled her dice.  "3 points to me.  Your turn."

Kit found the dice in her hands and threw it.  "Me!  Oh no."

"Minus 4 to you.  Oh, I forgot to add the rules.  First, this game shall end if one player has more than 5 or -5 points total.  Second, just to ensure we won't bully one another, the previous recipient of the points cannot be targeted."  The jester turned her attention to Hannah.  "Since the kitty here rolled for herself, she cannot be targeted, so it'll be you or me.  Now, it's your turn to roll."

((You don't have to roll. Simply point at who you want to give the points to.))
[Image: Beta.png]
"I would say neither. I'm not willing to get myself into scrapes with heroes or law enforcement."
"...I'm having a hard time thinking you'd do anything crazy, and yes, this place is crazy enough as it is.  Anyway, I suppose I should start looking for her then."

Daisy headed down the aisle, every now and then looking at some of the items on the shelf.
"I-I'd be careful here..!" Courtney ran after Daisy, trying to keep her from getting trapped in anything.
"okay? so we just have to get 5 positive points?" Hannah hummed in thought, hesitantly taking the offered dice, shaking them in her hand to make sure they weren't rigged or anything, "whats the catch?" she hummed, tilting her head to the side as she rolled the dice.
"First of all, if you don't declare who to give the points to before you roll, the points will apply to you, or failing that, your partner in crime."  Not that it mattered as Hannah rolled two pluses and two minuses, giving 0 points.  "Second, you can guess that something good or bad happens depending on how the game ends, but I'll keep that a surprise.  Now, I'll take my turn."

1 plus and 2 minus.  "My my, I should have chosen Kit."

"I'll choose myself."  Kit rolled three pluses and released the breath she had.  

Hannah: 0
Kit: -1
Jester: 2

---

At this point, Daisy's attention was on a throne with a padded seat, one that seems to have a round portion the size of a face.  "Chill, girl.  I don't get kidnapped that easily.  You know, I didn't get your name yet.  I'm Daisy, if you didn't catch that yet."
"I'm Courtney..." Courtney replied. Courtney grabbed a stick, then poked at the seat of the throne with it.
"ah, okay ... so you wanna make your opponent get negative and yourselves positive" Hannah nodded, taking the dice from kat for her turn, rolling them as she called "for miss Jester"
The "face" of the seat wiggled.  Daisy managed to loosen the bindings on the rim of the seat and pulled it off,  revealing Peach (who was wearing a pink kitty-eared hoodie with striped socks).  "Talk about being in the seat of power.  What happened?"

"I only sat in it.  Perhaps it ate me because it was empty."  Peach was pulled out of the seat and she took a few steps away from it.  "I had been thinking that, while it is an interesting seat from the outside, it might not work well with our dress."

"Shame.  Oh, this is Courtney."  Daisy introduced the girl.  "Say, Court.  I know 'kidnap' was a strong word before, but if you were going to tie up one of us, who would it be?"

---

Hannah rolled two pluses and two minuses, another zero.  The Jester rolled one plus and one minus to Hannah, yet another zero, though amused by the result.  "What interesting rolls."

"I'll...roll on Jester."  Kit bit back a curse as she got one minus then two pluses, giving Jester a point.

"A bit impulsive, you are."  The jester mused.  "So, who will you pick, Hannah?"

Hannah: 0
Kit: -1
Jester: 3
"safest bet is .... I'll roll for myself" Hannah hummed, nodding to herself after a second or two of thought before rolling the dice.
"Okay... How..?" Courtney sighed. "Remind me to order 100 lbs or so in weights if I were to ever get that chair."
Three pluses, three points.

"A change of favor, this time.  Let's see, another for the kitty."  A plus followed by two minuses.

"Then...I'll give Hannah my roll."  Kit got a minus and two pluses.

Hannah: 4
Kit: -2
Jester: 3

The jester chuckled at the score.  "It seems obvious what your next roll will be.  How about a wager?  If you choose to roll one dice and increase your score to 5, I will double your winnings.  Fail, and...I suppose that would make you the loser instead.  Will you take the wager?"

---

Daisy pouted and leaned over the seat.  "Am I such an anti-DID that she didn't even hear the question?"

Peach patted Daisy on the back and turned to Courtney.  "I think it may be a good idea for you to give her some room.  And again, thank you for your help."
Hannah hummed to herself in thought, absentmindedly rolling the dice in her hands, taking a minuet or two to think it over. ".... sure~ you're on" she eventually nodded, setting down all the dice except for one. "well, as long as kit here isn't involved, this is a wager between me and you"
"Hey, no sweat. See you two around~" Courtney walked away from the pair.
Hannah rolled a...minus.

"And with that, the game is over.  Now, for my prize."  Jester grabbed Hannah and the two were now in a different part of the store. 

Hannah's clown costume suddenly began to inflate, though thankfully not leaving the ground.  The Jester seemed to be eying the aisles below.

---

Courtney would eventually find nine large bowling pins in the middle of the aisle.
"What the?" Courtney said, keeping her distance. "Now why are there only nine pins here?"
"ack! h-hey!" Hannah yelped, squealing in surprise as she tried in vain to escape the Jesters grasp, before they where in a different and unfamiliar part of the store, practically in the blink of an eye.

"wh-where are w-we? an-and whats y-your prize y-you want?" Hannah stumbled over her words in between grunts, trying to rip her costume off.
Hannah's costume began to contract, the sleeves shrinking but not inching back. Soon, Hannah would be forced to sit as her costume became a ball with only her head, hands and feet sticking out, having to look up at the Jester.

"You, dear, are the prize. And I would bring you home...but this dimensional screw up is delaying my trip home." The Jester pouted. "The question is whether I should pull another gamble or not..."

---

Unfortunately, Courtney seems to have stepped in something as something white latched onto her legs, thickening and drawing her body down. The peril was similar to the cocoon earlier, yet this was a taller and slender shape she was getting forced into, her limbs more hidden, her hair hidden too. And while she may have some movement still in her, any attempt to struggle put her closer to the pins, closer to the empty space.