So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
The "face" of the seat wiggled.  Daisy managed to loosen the bindings on the rim of the seat and pulled it off,  revealing Peach (who was wearing a pink kitty-eared hoodie with striped socks).  "Talk about being in the seat of power.  What happened?"

"I only sat in it.  Perhaps it ate me because it was empty."  Peach was pulled out of the seat and she took a few steps away from it.  "I had been thinking that, while it is an interesting seat from the outside, it might not work well with our dress."

"Shame.  Oh, this is Courtney."  Daisy introduced the girl.  "Say, Court.  I know 'kidnap' was a strong word before, but if you were going to tie up one of us, who would it be?"

---

Hannah rolled two pluses and two minuses, another zero.  The Jester rolled one plus and one minus to Hannah, yet another zero, though amused by the result.  "What interesting rolls."

"I'll...roll on Jester."  Kit bit back a curse as she got one minus then two pluses, giving Jester a point.

"A bit impulsive, you are."  The jester mused.  "So, who will you pick, Hannah?"

Hannah: 0
Kit: -1
Jester: 3
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop. - by Polyedit2000 - 02-08-2022, 12:26 PM