So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.
"Hnngh..!" Courtney struggled in the white cocoon that formed around her. Honestly she looks a bit like a Mario Party prop. "Oh, come on..!"
"w-w-what I n-never a-agreed t-to that!" Hannah grunted, groaning as her struggles became more and more frantic, frantically grabbing and pulling at her costume, trying to rip if off before it fully inflated, rendering her limbs almost completely immobile, dropping her onto her butt, rocking back and forth slightly from her struggles.
The Jester seemed to have found what she was looking for. "It seems you'll get your freedom...if it works out for you."

She pushed Hannah down a slope, and despite the parts sticking out, Hannah continued to roll down and down until she struck down seven big bowling pins! Though she would not stop until much later in the store when her ball prison popped after hitting a shelf.

---

As for Courtney, she didn't experience a strike, but that weird ball did knock her down and away from the other pins, also shattering the prison she was in. By the time she recovered, that ball seems to have already gone far.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Urgh... What is going on with this place..?"
Courtney groaned while pushing herself up.

((1, then 7.: http://prntscr.com/26v6ha0 ))
"if wh-what works out for meeeeeee!!!!!" Hannah screamed as she rolled, her view spinning sideways and quickly becoming a blur, barely getting any chance to react, or even blink before she crashed through the bowling pins and into the shelf, nearly knocking it over.

"I ... I think I'm gonna hurl!" she groaned, slapping a hand over her mouth to try and keep it all in as she gagged slightly. "I'll .... I'll g-get you back!" she yelped after the jester, leaning against the shelf as she sat on the floor, hoping to calm her stomach and catch her breath.

(3, 19)
The shelf that Hannah was sitting next to had some wooden barrels. What seemed strange about these barrels was that the side that had a spout was coated in rubber.

---

"I...I kinda don't know, to be honest." An elf girl in a green dress with a tiara that resembled golden antlers slowly got up from her white prison. "Oh, I should introduce myself. I'm Keyleth. What's your name?"
[Image: Beta.png]
((Ooo, never heard of this one.))
"Hmm?" Courtney turned to the elf girl. "Oh! I'm Courtney... Hehe... It's nice to meet you."
"sh-should I try to find kit? ... n-nah, h-hopefully she h-had returned to ch-cheetara, or didn't get herself into ... into more trouble" Hannah mumbled to herself in thought in between deep breaths, shakily standing up as she steadied herself against the shelf, only to unknowingly grab the spout.