So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop.

So Ponyfox made this interesting randomizer.  For this RP, here's some modifications:

-Rolls on the character column will either summon a character or transform you into one, your preference.  Note that 1 will summon one of my OCs and 1-6 cannot be transformation and might not be subs.
-Rolls on the items/transformations can be applied to you or a sub.
-If you are adequately stuck, I will roll a d6 to summon a character to free you.
-You can choose the result however you like.  This means: A) choose specifically, B) roll a column or columns), C) tell me to roll a column or columns or D) you roll a d4 or d20 and I will roll the other die.

---

((Funny thing, I roll a 20 and then two 2s.))

Bastian greeted you.  "Volunteers.  Welcome.  It seems that one of my interns has created a small...accident."

"Indeed."  The other Bastian agreed.  "While we will focus on untangling our shops, we want you to go in and loosen some knots to hasten the process.  Do not worry, though, you will be paid handsomely for your contribution."

"That is, if you don't end up being paid for."  The first Bastian jokes.  "But in all seriousness, we would like to resolve this issue before the phenomenon decides that the store is not big enough."

Inside the store, even by magic store standards, you are certain that the floor also extends to the ceiling and walls in that order.  Perhaps heading down on of the four ground-level aisles would be a good start.
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
So a Random Thing Happened At the Rubber Shop. - by Polyedit2000 - 01-02-2022, 02:17 PM