Hall of Mishaps
"nice" Hannah nodded quickly climb back to her feet, her cheeks burning with a slight blush of embarrassment as she approached the rewards, looking over them curiously, scanning the doors over as well. "each items seems to be a class .... and we got two fights and whatever green means" she mumbled to herself, taking the knife.
Masha curiously examined the objects on the pedestals.
- "Weapons?" - the girl took the sword, weighed it in her hand and made a couple of swings. - "Great!"
After that, she turned to the pedestals and stretched out her hand to take the bow as well.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Hey! One treasure per person!

Once your choices were made, the pedestals and the two remaining weapons disappeared. Now it's just you and the doors. I suggest you get moving.
"red or green~" Hannah asked, fiddling with her knife to get use to it, testing it out while eyeing the green door.
Masha sighed in disappointment when she discovered the disappearance of the pedestals with weapons. And then she looked at the doors. It looks like the red color means a battle, and the number of stars means difficulty.
- "Green looks safer" - she told Hannah.
"green it is" Hannah hummed, nodding as she holstered her knife, before going through the green door.
Masha followed Hannah through the green door. She was glad she didn't have to go first this time.
Something tells me Masha wasn't taught how courtesy works.

Anyway, next up, you come across a plush slime. It looked to be trying to get to the top of a pillar, but it's failing. If you look up, you would notice that there's a cookie jar up there. Yep. That thing wants a cookie.
Hannah hesitantly approached the plush slime, reaching down to pet it as she looked up at the pillar. "hmmm? need some help getting up there? " she giggled, picking the slime up and holding it to the top of the pillar.
The pillar was a bit high even with you doing that. I think you should try this thing called "climbing."
"come on you are right ... there" Hannah groaned, getting on her tippy toes to try and push the slime up, only to groan, pouting slightly, "you could have jumped you know?" she grumbled, resting the slime on her shoulder to climb up the pillar.
Masha watched Hannah's efforts.
"What a pity that I didn't choose bow. With it, we could knock the cookies down." - she said thoughtfully - "But if you want, I can try to little lift you up"
"sure if you wanna help, but I think I got it, I should be right ... there!" Hannah grunted slightly as she continued to climb up the pillar, stabbing her knife into it as a sort of make shift support to hold herself up.
She walked up to the pole, put her hands on Hannah's ass and began to lift her up. Maybe Masha wasn't the smartest or most agile girl, but with physical strength she was fine.
- "And now try to step your feet on my shoulders."
"h-hey, w-watch wh-where your gr-grabbing!" Hannah squeaked, sputtering out in embarrassment as she stood on Masha's shoulders, her cheeks burning with a slight blush.
- Oh... Sorry.... - Masha also blushed a little. The girl raised both hands up so that Hannah could use them as steps

((By the way, what is Hannah wearing?))
And so, the two idiots managed to get the blob to the top, where it grabbed the jar and started munching on cookies. Task complete!

Once that was done, three more doors appeared. There was a red 1-star door, a red 2-star door, and a purple 2-star door.
"Woo-hooo" - Masha exclaimed and swayed to the side, almost dropping Hannah. However, she managed to keep her balance.
"Oh, sorry!" - fat girl carefully squatted down so that Hannah could safely descend.
""We have already been in the red room and green room. Maybe we should try purple?"