Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
"Yeah. Where is the worm, anyway?" She knew the nurse would've been absent, so she had to ask about the worm.
Finding a black worm in a white room wasn't difficult. In fact, it seems to have only traveled a few feet from its last spot, probably uncaring of the incident.

"Like I said, it's not a real worm, so the Sleepworm mainly patrols an area and grabs anyone in its range." The Architect Baron assures her. "In fact, it's on...what you call...standby mode. Yeah, if you want to try it out, I can make it not-standby."
[Image: Beta.png]
"Well... In that case, sure! Let me at 'em!"
((Will be limited to a few days per week for some time))

---

Straps shoot out of the worm's mouth and latch around Shantae's ankles, pulling her feet-first into the worm's silky interior. Since it seems Shantae is willing, and with some assistance from Architect Baron to lay her down, the worm pulls her in easily, wrapping another set of straps at her wrists and waist, gulping her further. Then it stopped slurping once it reached her neck, the straps releasing her limbs.

At that point, straps stretch around the outside of the worm and click on the opposite side, and the worm seems to bloat as the belts tighten, squeezing her and distancing her from the ability to move at the same time. In fact, it seems that the tightness prevented her from just slipping out, though a belt around her collar prevented that anyway.

Architect Baron sat on the wormed Shantae, though she could only feel pressure instead of a butt. "You know, these worms can go a bit further. First, they'll cover your head so you won't be able to shout for help, then they extend their straps to secure themselves. Usually, it'll be to the ground, but there some cases where they'll host their wears up a few feet. Would you like to take that gamble, or do you want to check out something else?"
((Fair. Sounds like the usual affair, really.))

"That sounds interesting," Shantae replied. "Hmm... I'd probably like to check something else out myself."
"Alright."  Architect got off Shantae and the worm deflated and retracted, allowing Shantae to easily slip out.  "I think that's it for this wing.  If I remember correctly, we have the Sea, Jungle and Magic wings to check out...Unless you want to head over to your room?  I admit that I probably forgot to stock your room after working on these traps, but I guess if there's anything you like so far, I can put them in your room."
((Uh, Sea, Sand, and Magic, actually. There's also the Baron's wing.))

"Uh, I'd like to check out the Sand Wing. Also, I think maybe a sleepworm for me to sleep in at night would be a nice thing for my room."
"Ah, it was the Sand wing.  A bit busy, I guess."

While the nurse picked up the worm, Architect Baron dragged Shantae across the hub and into the Sand Wing.  Actually, the wing was not really filled with sand but a lightly speckled rug instead.  "Sand gets everywhere when I have to redesign this wing.  I'll probably install it in the final draft.  Anyway, I'll introduce you to the cast."

The baron waved at the cactus girl.  "This is Cactgal.  Even if she'll root herself to one place, she can sling her thorns at you, plus she's blooming, so her spores would cover you in cactus flesh.  Well, the non-prickly kind, anyway."

She then pointed at a curvy mummy and a coffin that had the imprint of a woman on front.  "This is Mummum and Sargalphagus.  They both wrap up intruders, but they had different ideas of how to finish them.  Mummum was tasked to set her mummy up as  trophy while Sargalphagus dresses them up and hides them away."
"Mm, I see. You have a pretty interesting cast of minions..." Shantae thought for a moment. "I think I'd like to give the Sargalphagus a try first."
Mummum pouted as the face on the Sargalphagus smiled and the case opened up.  Bandages shoot forward from the opening and pull Shantae in, wrapping her hands useless and her legs together, then securing her arms over her chest.  Another layer of bandages snaked around her to make her less mobile and to wrap her head leaving only her eyes, having removed the golden ponytail holder to hide her hair.

"I suppose this is the part you want her to continue?"  Architect Baron asked.
"Yss, mmm," ("Yes, ma'am,") Shantae replied, nodding.
A red bandage snaked up from Shantae's feet and up towards her neck as other red bandages wrapped around her ankles, knees, waist, chest and neck.  A golden band materialized around her ankles, followed by a golden waistband with a sheer red skirt, then a golden necklace of interconnected plates and beads that covered her neck and chest, and finally finished off with a golden mask that covered her face.  It had adhered like clay, and a visage with blue painted eyes seem to reflect the serene manner she took this all in.  This mask was then topped with a veil that covered her mouth as well as a wig of black braided bandages parted by a golden snake tiara, her "hair" long enough to act as a padding for the sarcophagus.

"Don't close it just yet, Sargalphagus.  It'll be hard to get an answer from her."  Architect Baron patted Shantae's face.  "I think goes without saying that this isn't the final step, but once she closes, she'll probably release you by the time I finish...finishing this place.  Anyway, should I let you go now, or maybe you want Sargalphagus to finish the job?"
Thinking about it, Shantae would like to help Archie out more; in fact, judging by what she said, Shantae immediately knew that the last step was Sargalphagus closing itself over Shantae. Shantae then said... "Ymm cnn lmt mm gm." ("You can let me go.")
The bandages and decorates have been pulled off Shantae and into the void of Sarcophagal like a wrapper off a lollipop.

"You know, I just realized it's easier to call her Sarcophagal instead of Sargalfa...you get my point."  As Architect Baron renamed her minion, she realized another thing.  "Wait a second!  Shantae, are you agreeing to get tied up...because you're preparing to escape when I officially capture you?"
((Sarcophagal... That has a nicer ring to it.))
"Hey, I was just wanting to help you out... Hehe." Shantae then looked at the other girls. "Speaking of, I do think Mummum should get her turn at me. It's only fair."
"Well, you didn't try to escape so far..."  Architect dropped the matter as Mummum whipped her arms in Shantae's direction, bandages flying from her wrists and weaving around Shantae's body, reducing her mobility and limbs from the nose down.

This time though, gold seeped from the ground and solidified halfway up her calves, becoming a solid base.  Golden rings also rose around her and tightened around her; three around her thighs, one over her waist, two around her chest, and one that turned into a necklace.

"And I assume you're going to continue on...so I say go ahead!"

A golden snake crawled up her back, fusing the golden bands together and keeping her ramrod straight.  With its head above her, it produced a red skirt that reached the top of the base, a red bra/tubetop that wrapped around her chest, and two red strips that crossed between her lower chest band and her belt.

"Hm...it's pretty hard to decide who did it better.  What do you think, Shantae?"
"Hmm... Mt's knnda hhrd tm dmcmde..." ("Hmm... It's kinda hard to decide...") Shantae thought it over. "Mt dmpnnds, rmlly. Mf wrre tllking mbmmt cmmfrrt nnd rrtsstmc mpmll, thm Srrcmpmgll dmd mt bmst..." ("It depends, really. If we're talking about comfort and artistic appeal, the Sarcophagal did it best...") Shantae replied. "Bmt mf wrre lmmking frr mmmmbmlmtm nnd nnmscmpmbllmtm, thm Mm'mm tmkes thm cmke." ("But if we're looking for immobility and inescapability, the Mummum takes the cake.")
Architect Baron chuckled nervously. "I have to admit, I didn't really understand all that gag-talk before.  But whoever you praised would be happy...though the two left to restock on bandages."

The snake withdrew into the ground, taking the gold and bandages with it and freeing Shantae.

"So, we got Cactgal here if you want to finish off the wing, or we could check on the other wings."
"I think I can let Cactgal have a shot at me," Shantae replied.
The Cactgal sprayed Shantae with a green rubbery goo as she popped up from behind her.

"It's just plant cells."  Archie pointed out as the Cactgal had coated Shantae up to her neck.  "Once they mature...you'll see."

The Cactgal wrapped the goo around her head so that only her face and ponytail remained.  The green goo then began its transformation into plant flesh, squeezing Shantae's arms to her sides until it looked as if she was armless and slimmer.  As the plant flesh squeezed in some wrinkles, the rest seems to cover her hair like an offshoot.

"Good thing you are not prickly, else I can't really touch you."  Archie commented as she did just that, the flesh keeping Shantae upright.  "Cactgal can finish you off with a 'mask', though it would be difficult to talk back.  So, you want out, or do you want to be a plant?"