Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
(04-12-2022, 11:33 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The Cactgal sprayed Shantae with a green rubbery goo as she popped up from behind her.

"It's just plant cells."  Archie pointed out as the Cactgal had coated Shantae up to her neck.  "Once they mature...you'll see."

The Cactgal wrapped the goo around her head so that only her face and ponytail remained.  The green goo then began its transformation into plant flesh, squeezing Shantae's arms to her sides until it looked as if she was armless and slimmer.  As the plant flesh squeezed in some wrinkles, the rest seems to cover her hair like an offshoot.

"Good thing you are not prickly, else I can't really touch you."  Archie commented as she did just that, the flesh keeping Shantae upright.  "Cactgal can finish you off with a 'mask', though it would be difficult to talk back.  So, you want out, or do you want to be a plant?"

"I suppose being a plant would be nice," Shantae replied. "I mean I got other wings to try out, so I got time."
The Cactgal shoved a yellow glob into Shantae's mouth and smeared the rest over her face. With the yellow stuff thickening into a sponge-like texture that hid her face, Shantae looked no different from a normal if curvy cactus, at least in Architect Baron's opinion.

"What's that? Give her some water? Okay." Shantae would feel the spongy part become cool as a jar of water was poured over her head. However, while it did not seem to hamper her breathing, the extra water caused the spongy stuff in her mouth to swell even more, and it seems that the water also seeped under the tough flesh as the spongy interior absorbed the moisture tinkling down, removing whatever little movement she even had.
[Image: Beta.png]
Shantae would make for a good house decoration at this point. Which is cool with her; Shantae could use a breather until Architect Baron releases her. Once she's out, she plans on checking out the Sea Wing and the Magic Wing. Apparently Architect Baron wanted to give a Jungle Wing a go too, though given how much was available to Shantae right now, it must still be under construction.
((Flashlight agreed to a speed up on the RP))

After a bit of discussion between Architect and Cactgal, the cactus was split open and Shantae was released.

Architect and Shantae headed to the Sea Wing to cool off.  Although the Sea Wing was actually dry, the three minions there could function without water.  First, Shantae was swallowed up by a rubbery red fish that stretched over her body, at first making her a counterfeit mermaid, but with a few more gulps, the fish also sealed away her arms and face as it stopped at her ponytail.  Next, a jellyfish wrapped its tendrils around her so many times, binding her limbs has she not already been disabled by the fish, but the tendrils stretched much further and more, turning her into a shimmering white mummy.  And finally, the mummified Shantae was laid inside a clam, her form seamless when it opened again.  Architect took her out at that point as any further work would have reduced her to a ball.

Architect then brought Shantae to the Magic Wing to dissolve the pearl shell and coax the two creatures to release the half-genie; the name was misleading as Shantae was treated to an array of technology.  First, Shantae was wrapped up in what Architect called a "Happy Sack" a transparent sack that forced her hands into move over sensitive places with a face form that made her smile.  She was then sprayed by a robot girl that thickened her up into a "Nonsense" form, also coloring her so that she appeared to be wearing her trademark pants and bra over her thickened legs and chest.  And despite all this, a rubber ring rose around Shantae's form, turning her into a much thicker purple rubber doll with no arms and no separate legs, only have hands on her shoulders and hips.

Though Architect remembered that there was no Jungle Wing.

---

"I guess that's the end of the tour."  Architect lamented, feeling that she didn't have enough to show her captive audience.  "Though I can't help but think you enjoyed all that."

Shantae was still dolled up.

"So, do you want me to release you from that, or...I doubt you want to be tied up more."
"Ymmh." ("Yeah. You can release me now.")
"...I can't really imagine how'd the latter works anyway." Architect Baron splashed Shantae with the solvent a few times, removing a layer each time until her true slim self was revealed.

"It was only a few hours but it feels like we squeezed in a whole day." Architect yawned as said day caught up to her. "I'm jealous, actually. I've been a bit busy with setting up the wings that I don't remember trying them myself. They looked rather comfy."
"Thanks. Speaking of rest, now that we're done, think you can show me my room? I could use some myself."
"Er..."

---

The dungeon itself contained a classic bar-and-cot cell. It was not designed to grant comfort to its inhabitant, even someone as renowned as Shantae. However, there were twelve boxes stacked outside the cell door, the shapes on their sides suggesting that the minions had sent their "gifts" anyway.

"Well, I guess you'll have to make your own 'bed'." Archie joked as she pulled a familiar bodybag from one of the boxes. "You got an idea what you want, or should I review the options?"
"I think we can review the options," Shantae replied.
After opening all the boxes, Architect Baron categorized them by theme and level, with levels being light, heavy and immobile (those ones had runes to set them up themselves). The boxes also included other bondage peripherals like gags and dildos that only differed by style.

The Mind set consisted of a straitjacket and then a regular canvas bodybag. In addition to the inflatable bodybag, there were straps and bolts, probably to anchor said bodybag in place.

The Sand set consisted of bandages, one set with scented oils and another set with decorations and resin. The sarcophagus, once assembled, would have some padding.

The Sea set had two types of mermaid tails, one that stopped at the hips and another that would also cover the arms. There was a frame with two extra runes that, by Architect's guess, would add a float and barrier effect to emulate a fish tank without the water.

The contents of the Magic set would actually combine into one machine. Architect also found a manual that showed what the machine could do; it could apply layers of tape, glue, rubber and resin. It can also add extra material to the final layer of rubber or resin, so the finished product could be featureless, a copy of the occupant, and even be secured to a stand.
(04-21-2022, 09:54 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: After opening all the boxes, Architect Baron categorized them by theme and level, with levels being light, heavy and immobile (those ones had runes to set them up themselves).  The boxes also included other bondage peripherals like gags and dildos that only differed by style.

The Mind set consisted of a straitjacket and then a regular canvas bodybag.  In addition to the inflatable bodybag, there were straps and bolts, probably to anchor said bodybag in place.

The Sand set consisted of bandages, one set with scented oils and another set with decorations and resin.  The sarcophagus, once assembled, would have some padding.

The Sea set had two types of mermaid tails, one that stopped at the hips and another that would also cover the arms.  There was a frame with two extra runes that, by Architect's guess, would add a float and barrier effect to emulate a fish tank without the water.

The contents of the Magic set would actually combine into one machine.  Architect also found a manual that showed what the machine could do; it could apply layers of tape, glue, rubber and resin.  It can also add extra material to the final layer of rubber or resin, so the finished product could be featureless, a copy of the occupant, and even be secured to a stand.

With each box opened, Shantae looked on in awe. She was quite interested in seeing the full ensemble arranged before her. It's honestly adorable how Shantae was genuinely interested in all that stuff. Soon after the options were all arranged for her, Shantae thought it over. "I think the inflatable sleepsack would be nice," Shantae said after a minute or so.
Architect slipped Shantae into the loose bag then inflated it by activating one of the runes on it, only her face exposed through the bag's hole. It was definitely a different feeling from being "gulped" by a rubber worm, but it was still immobilizing.

Architect then activated the rune on the frame, causing the metal to assemble together like the edge of a tall box. This also caused leather straps to snake around Shantae's bound form followed by ropes snaking through the strapped rings and weaving through the rings on the frame, keeping her upright and unable to move anywhere.

Architect Baron patted Shantae's cheek. "You know, it was D'jenn who suggested I face a 'hero'. It's just that...when I got the title of Baron from my mother, I tried to live up to the grand expectation of her, but I felt that whatever I came up with would not live up to her name. But...seeing how you enjoyed everything here, I get when D'jenn suggested this. So thank you...for making me a proper Baron."

"You're going to spend the night like this. Or rather, with this." Architect Baron placed a gas mask over Shantae's face. "And D'jenn will send you back tomorrow so I can prepare this place for real. Don't worry, you'll get what D'jenn promised you. Well, good night then."

And with that, Architect Baron left the cell.
Shantae wriggled in her sack for a bit, testing it out. It was pretty clear that Shantae was basically immobile while suspended in the air. After a bit, Shantae yawned, then went to sleep.
((Leaving it to end or for someone to takeover))

Shantae would wake up in her own room in her lighthouse, wearing her normal attire.  What separated her experience from a dream was a nearby jar filled with blue gems that had a note tucked inside.  The note...it sounds like D'jenn had written it.

Thank you for your hard work.  Here is the sum as promised.  However, we do not intend for any other souvenirs to be known yet.