Profile Comments
So, I was looking around for myBB extensions and, well... I managed to find one that might increase forum functionality a little.:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-159969.html

Profile comments. You know, for when you can't PM/DM someone. That's cool, right?
Will this be considered?
Well, I didn't see any other profile plugins, so I will consider it.  I also took a look into some other plugins...

-It's Complicated shows a user's relationships with other users.  However, this may use an additional plugin library.  Other than that, I'm certain some people might have relationships with all the active users.

-LightAvatars places the last poster's icon next to their last post in the forums list.  Which...isn't as impressive.

-Mood Manager adds a "mood" image to their profile.  Probably could modify the images for a bondage theme.

- Symposium turns the PM system into something similar to a chat system.  Though considering we have Discord, this may be a moot point.

-Age Restricted will add an age restriction to certain topics...which may be redundant on this forum but could shield the contents from visitors.

-Puppet Master allows me to assign users any number of puppet accounts, so let's say I can give Flashlight the accounts of Total Drama girls.

-RPG Stats adds RPG stuff like HP and equipment to profiles.  Could probably alter the equipment part for bondage equipment.

-Turn Order would create a box to show whose turn it is to post, mainly for RP purposes.

Maybe the RPG Stats would be the one to add, but perhaps on a separate forum.
[Image: Beta.png]
I think RPG Stats would be the most useful rn. Turn Order sounds cool, although at the same time, it should be noted that not every player will be active at any given time.

LightAvatars sounds like a basic function, so I don't see why it wouldn't be added.
MyProfile has been added. You should be able to see the Comments in your profile.

LightAvatars has also been added. This is obvious when looking through the forums.

---

I'll play with RPG Stats later.
[Image: Beta.png]
Aight cool.
LightAvatars has the benefit of showing off avatars the way a more traditional forum would, but as a drawback, it removes the "New Post" notifications in individual boards (main page is still fine, however).