Escape The Padded Cell
I would like to let you know that none of the straitjackets are too small to fit anyone. They're made to fit; there is no such thing as "two sizes too small" or even "one size too small" in this RP.

That being said, perhaps you should try sitting on those things.
((I rather meant not the actual size of the straitjacket, but the personal feelings of Masha, who is not used to wearing a straitjacket and is now slightly frightened by an unusual situation.))

Masha couldn't find any additional clues. Well, we'll have to be guided by what we have. Red and blue color was primarily associated with pills from the movie "The Matrix". The blue color means to stay in the matrix. Red is an exit to the real world. The choice is obvious!
The girl sat down down in a red bean bag chair.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Actually, it has nothing to do with that. Instead, the red bean bag felt warm, like a heating pad. If you were to sit in the blue one, on the other hand, it would feel cool, like a chilly breeze.
Masha sat in the red bean bag chair for a while and made sure that nothing was happening. After that, she got up (it was a little difficult to do it in a straitjacket, but the girl coped with this task) and sat down in a blue bean bag chair. No effect... However, Masha, of course, felt the temperature difference.
"Hmmmm... heat and cold. And how it should help me?" - she thought to herself.
Maybe we need to equalize the temperatures? Masha got out of blue bean bag chair and tried to push it with her foot closer to the red one.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.