Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
The nurses wound the bandages from toe to neck, then wrapped around their heads and finally their faces. And then the nurses flattened the gurneys and wheeled them to who knows where. But not before a couple of feels.

Of course, as this was an intro level, they spent about a few minutes before they "woke up". Digita double-checked the parameters: include the user-made levels into the cycle, allow re-skinning of avatars, and transitioning if the whole group agrees.

---

Meggy and Tari would wake up in Saiko's room. The windows and doors were shut save for one that had a warning sign. That door was just a little open with strangled muffled sounds coming from it.
[Image: Beta.png]
"What the..? Where are we?" Tari asked.
"Looks like we're in... Saiko's apartment? But... Why here?" Meggy asked.
"Wait, is someone being choked in there?" Tari pointed at the door left slightly ajar.
[Image: aHsIUoW.png]
"I dunno, but... That's Saiko's private room," Meggy said. "Are you really sure we should be going in there?"
"What if there's something horrible happening in there?" Tari asked.
Meggy groaned. "If it's who I think it is, I'm soooo burning Mario at the stake again."
Annoyed, Meggy went into Saiko's private room along with a nervous Tari.
In this game, it seems that Saiko's private room is more of a private dungeon by the toys and x-frame on one of the walls.     There also seems to be a table and a wooden horse in the middle of a room, where a hooded girl moans from her tied-down position.  And there seems top be a barred cell in the back of the room that housed two shelf-beds.

"So, you discovered my secret..."  Behind them, Saiko in a hot pink dominatrix setup was upset.  "Seems that I have no choice but to make it a secret again."
Meggy and Tari both squeaked, then turned around.
"Oh! Uhh... Hey, Saiko..." Meggy said with a sheepish smile on her face. "We were just... Checking..."
"Y-yeah... Heheh..."
Meggy and Tari both stepped back.
Skeptic:  Oh my.
Magi-Gal Lumes: ?
Skeptic: I think that is Saiko from the visual novel Kevin's School.
Magi-Gal Lumes:  Ah, I was wondering if she was cosplaying or not.
Skeptic: ?
Magi-Gal Lumes:  I saw her singing at a music festival.  Azuros and I liked the music, but we question the name of the genre.

---

In the meantime, Saiko ordered Tari to wait in the cell as she motions Meggy to the table.
Tari obediently went to the cell, not wanting to draw Saiko's ire. At the same time, however, Meggy said, "What?!"
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

Saiko pulls out a roll of duct tape and again motions Meggy onto the table.
Meggy backed into the table. Even though Meggy is pretty good with guns, the last thing Meggy needed to do was mess with Saiko of all people.
Saiko stuffed one of her socks into Meggy's mouth and wrapped tape around it, then she wrapped the tape from her toes to her head, leaving a small gap for her nose and eyes.  Then she wrapped up Meggy from her head to her toes.  And from her toes to her head.

It might have occurred to the girls that this is not their Saiko as she had no recognition in her eyes, but by then, Meggy was in 9 layers of silver duct tape, which might be a bit stiff for Meggy to move in.  Saiko picked up Meggy and propped her in a corner, letting her know she's free to leave yet staying means she agrees to keep the secret forever.

Then Saiko motions Tari to the table.
Not wanting to do anything rash, Tari made her way to the table, then climbed onto it.

As for Meggy, whether she could leave or not, it was hard for Meggy to move in all that silver. Meggy struggled while sitting in the corner she was put in, grunting all the while.
Just like with Meggy, Saiko started with a sock to the mouth and ended with 9 layers of duct tape over Tari's body.

And just to make sure the girls weren't going anywhere, she picked up the two and taped them to opposite support pillars, both facing the same way so that they could watch her spank her slave.

---

DarkestHour: Got back from practice. What'd I miss?
DarkestHour: (ಠ_ಠ)
DarkestHour: brb
Magi-Gal Lumes:  Who was that?
Meggy and Tari both watched as Saiko went back to her slave. However, by the time Saiko brought the slave girl over her knee, Meggy saw something in the chat.

MeggySpletzer: O_o'
MeggySpletzer: I think that's Saiko. Legit this time.
MeggySpletzer: I don't think she's too happy with this scene.
Peacemonger: She's not going to do something drastic, is she?

---

Digita felt someone try to pull Meggy's sack off and activated the THICC's interesting circuitry to see out of the sack.  It seems this "Saiko" had opted to go for the easy option of interrogating Meggy in-person.  One of the interesting features of THICC was how the user could interact with the outside world.  The previous models had buttons can could be pressed by an outside person, but with the THICC, it could be customized by the player or her.  In this case, Meggy would not even register any outside interference.  But even though there should be no danger of the THICC being cut open, this does provide an opportunity to test the THICC's security feature.  A strip of THICC separated from Meggy's sack, crawling up Saiko's arm and wrapping around her eyes and crown, sending Saiko to la la land.  

Saiko's mind would be sent into the hub as a "pseudo-avatar", which would be a sacked Saiko from the nose down.  Normally, the user would be informed of the intrusion and can release them or hold them.
Uhh... I think I'll hold onto her for now.
Meggy opted to thrust towards the "Hold" option when it was prompted. Maybe "Real" Saiko can use some time to calm down.
LittleBirdy:  So your other friend is in Wrapture now?
Digita:  In a limited function.  The separated THICC can spread over her face to include speech function, but her movement nodes are limited to sack form given the amount of material present without compromising the main Wrapture processing power.  
Digita:  And yes, you can also use include your friends this way without invoking security protocols.
JustMonica:  So being bound allows us to move freely in game while being free keeps us bound in game?  Interesting.

---
Meanwhile, "Saiko" seems to tire of her slave, but she only locked her in the cell.  Before she left, though, she decided to tape vibrators to Meggy and Tari's crotches so they wouldn't get bored.

Digita felt to remind the girls that they could have jumped to another Wrapture dream after they got mummified.

---

JustMonica:  By the way, who was Saiko playing with?
Skeptic:  Monika.
JustMonica:  What?  I was just asking.  And you spelled my name wrong.
Meggy and Tari could only helplessly squirm as the vibes did them up, moaning all the while. Trying to keep it in, Meggy and Tari squirmed, but whatever the vibes were, they were really doing them in. Soon, Meggy and Tari came. Not long after, the two of them would pass out.

((And this is the point where I request a jump to the next Wrapture dream.))
Peacemonger: Did they really...
Rosealicous: Yep, they jizzed.
JustMonica: So, is it wet down there?
Digita: Do not worry about filth from inside or outside. The sack will be able to absorb and redirect the filth to a hidden layer so that it would not bother the player or observer's senses, and the waste can be deposited on a toilet while still wearing the sack. I would still recommend a washer and dryer cycle to clean out the sack.
Digita: And it is possible to take in liquids without worry of mixing with filth, though the sack can also partially open itself for a proper meal.
Digita: And you can open other parts of the sack without giving the wearer freedom.
JustMonica: Wow, that's pretty much my questions answered.
Magical Lumes: That's pretty much the only thing you'd ask.

---

Tari and Meggy would wake up at a melon farm.
"Huh..?" Meggy looked around. "What's with all the melons..?"
"Not only that... They're all watermelons..." Tari rubbed her head.
"Wait a minute... Is this..?" Meggy asked.
Two nearby "melons" popped open like Xenomorph eggs, attempting to shoot the girls with white sticky globs and tendrils of red tape.
"Yipe!" Both Meggy and Tari were surprised by the ambush. While Tari was swiftly caught by the "melons," Meggy rolled off to the side in an attempt to dodge the white globs that went at her before running from the tape tendrils.