KT: misty and nessa's next challenge
— "You seem very confident in your abilities." — said the girl with purple hair and tied Nessa's hands tight, but not very tight....
— "Excellent! First I have to check your current escape skills. That's why we've tied you up rather loosely now. The real villains will bind much tighter and more reliably." — she continued, looking at the result of her labors with satisfaction.
— "Let's see how long it will take you to get out of such simple knots. And at the same time we will see your strengths and weaknesses. By the way...."
The purple-haired girl quickly approached her friend, took her hands behind her back and tied them too.
— "For the purity of the experiment, let's compare your results with the work of a professional."
— "But, Jess ..." — the blue-haired girl protested and twitched her bound hands — "It seems to me that this is unnecessary...."
— "Oh. I almost forgot..." — Jess grinned unkindly, took out a roll of duct tape from somewhere and, tearing three pieces from it, sealed the mouths of all three bound girls (Misty, Nessa and the blue-haired girl) — "No conversations and hints to each other. Well..." — she took out a stopwatch — "No restrictions. You can resort to any means to gain freedom, you can use any tricks and means. If you want, you can even help each other. Are you ready? Let's get started!" — and she turned on the stopwatch.

Conditions: Jess did not lie, the task is really not the most difficult. Nevertheless, you can't call it quite simple either. The girls' hands  and feetare tightly tied behind their backs, their legs are also tied. There are very few ropes used, but the knots are tight and dense and arranged in such a way that it is difficult to reach them with your fingers. The rope is tight, and it will take a lot of physical strength to break it. The mouths are sealed with small pieces of tape, just the right size to completely cover the lips. A fairly high-quality tape is used for gags and it will not fall off by itself under the influence of breathing, nevertheless it could easily be torn off with the help of hands.
Nessa's hands and legs are tied tighter, than Misti's hands and legs.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KT: misty and nessa's next challenge - by Bound cat - 08-09-2022, 12:15 PM