Strait-Letics
Sigma normalized herself a bit, but she was still fangirling. "Hh, mn nhmm Hmf Fngmh Hmhrh, hnd Hm'm h bng fhn hf Ththl Drhmh! Hm hhvm rmplnghf hf hll nhhr hhtfntf, hnd Hm lhvm th plhn wnth mn frnmndf hnd thnngf lngm thht! Fh whht'f nhhr fhvhrntm fmhfhn?" ("Oh, my name is Sigma Iora, and I'm a big fan of Total Drama! I have replicas of all your outfits, and I love to play with my friends and things like that! So what's your favorite season?")
Julia snorted into the gag in annoyance. From the reaction of other girls, she began to guess that straitjackets and gags were part of the game. Julia's friends, who advised her to take part in these competitions, withheld this little feature from her. On the one hand, Julia was glad that this was just a game, and not a kidnapping by some maniacs, rapists or slave traders. On the other hand, she was angry at her friends who played a trick on her like that. And at the same time, she was ashamed that she had allowed herself to be pranked so stupidly.
Well. Julia made a decision to win the competition, and then kick the asses of her joker friends.
Angrily stamping her foot, she walked along the locker room lockers, hoping to find something useful.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.