Strait-Letics
The stall pushed Hannah back out of it. You're already dressed, dummy!

As for Julia...
"Hey, your uniform; you're stuck with it as long as you're a participant in the games," the janitor replied. "While you're here, feel free to look around the stadium while the games are being set up."

As if to troll the two morons, a couple of mechanical arms put Dunce hats on Hannah and Julia.
"mmmMMMMMPPHH!!" Hannah growled out, puffing her cheeks out in a pouting like fashion as she angrily kicked at the door, vigorously shaking her head to throw off the dunce hat as she begrudgingly began to wounder around the stadium, giving into her curiosity, while also trying to avoid anybody else.
Sigma also walks about the stadium as things are getting settled up on her end.
Ah, if it were possible to kill with a glance, the janitor would turn into dust and ashes at the same moment.
— "Мnthh mhe mhw! Mhu Mphsstrd! (Untie me, now! You bastard!)" — she screamed through the gag. Her further words and expressions were already quite obscene. But fortunately, due to the gag, it was hardly possible to understand them.
The girl looked furiously at the janitor, struggled with the straitjacket, puffed out her cheeks, flared her nostrils, and furiously shook her head, trying to throw off Dunce hat. She looked like a raging Donald Duck, if Donald Duck was a beautiful tomboy girl... and straitjacketed... and gagged.
However, after a few minutes of furious swearing and struggling, Julia's ardor gradually began to cool down and she realized that her pleas, insults and threats did not make any impression on the janitor. Therefore, she decided to follow his advice and explore the stadium, as well as get acquainted with colleagues in misfortune and look for ways to free herself. Julia demonstratively turned away from the janitor and looked around.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Okay, now the stadium... I already told y'all about what was in front in the OP. Going down further, and the stadium is like 500 meters in circumference so it's a bit of a walk, we got the changing room where you guys are currently at. Further down on the right side of the stadium (the side you guys are at), you would find a sort of "locker room" where you would hang out and chat with other athletes.

On the left side, well, you would see food stalls lined all along there, but also, further down the left side of the stadium, you would find a "locker room" for cheerleaders. Yeah.
Sigma looked around and headed to the locker rooms, if solely because snacking is out of the question.
Julia took a cursory look around the area. The most interesting and closest to her were the other two straitjacketed, like she, girls: purple and pink. It looks like these are her colleagues in distress. It's time to get acquainted!
Julia approached the girl, who was closest to her (it was Hannah)
- "Mhh, hmm Mphuphyhha. Mph mhu phan pham mm Phumpha (Hi, I'm Julia. But you can call me Yulka)" — Julia said, looking at purple girl curiously.
She doubted that the girl would understand her gagspeech, and therefore felt a little stupid. But it was necessary to start somewhere.
"mmmmmph?" Hannah blinked, tilting her head to the side in a confusion, only to squeal into her gag, her blush coming back with a vengeance at being spotting and quickly rush off to hide in one the locker rooms, not caring or paying attention to which one she went towards.
Julia, taken aback, looked after Hannah, who was running away.
"A strange girl. Do I look that scary? It would be necessary to find a mirror..."
After a short thought about whether she should pursue a purple girl, Julia decided to try her luck with another (pink) girl first. "It seems she went here" - Julia went to the locker room, where, she thought, Sigma had disappeared. However, she saw Sigma only out of the corner of her eye, so she could have confused the locker rooms.
Okay, so, the locker room. I'll assume that you went in the one on the right side of the stadium since that was the closer one. Within the locker room are several other girls who had taken part in the competition. Among the girls in the locker room were Emma, her cute and cuddly sister Kitty, and Courtney. Emma was bound in a burnt-orange jacket, Kitty was bound in a red jacket, and Courtney was bound in a purple jacket. A little further down, you can see Gwen, who was bound in a teal straitjacket with black straps. Her teal boots had a black stripe running through the top. Yeah.
(I guess the following moves should be done in the order our characters get into the locker room: Sigma, Hannah, Julia)
(06-15-2022, 12:55 PM)Bound cat Wrote: (I guess the following moves should be done in the order our characters get into the locker room: Sigma, Hannah, Julia)
((Pretty sure that doesn't matter.))
More girls in straitjackets! It looks like the kidnapping are massive! By the way, the faces of these girls seemed familiar to Julia. She seemed to have seen them on some TV show, but she couldn't remember which one. However, it didn't matter now.
Julia went to the middle of the locker room and said aloud "MMMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!" These were not meaningful words, she just wanted to attract attention to herself.
Oh come on, you idiot! There ain't no kidnapping! Everyone who's in straitjackets are people who signed up for it!

Anyway, the girls were startled, but they, aside from Gwen, only looked at Julia like "What the hell..?" before just going back about their merry way.
As soon as the eyes turned to Julia, she performed a strange pantomime. At first, she began to defiantly struggle with the straitjacket and moan into the gag to show that she could not get free. Then she shrugged her shoulders and looked questioningly at the other girls. And finally she pretended to be dizzy and looked at the girls questioningly again.
- "Mhht hh mhaff ms mhophing m mmhh? (What the fuck is going on here?)"
(06-16-2022, 10:45 AM)Bound cat Wrote: As soon as the eyes turned to Julia, she performed a strange pantomime. At first, she began to defiantly struggle with the straitjacket and moan into the gag to show that she could not get free. Then she shrugged her shoulders and looked questioningly at the other girls. And finally she pretended to be dizzy and looked at the girls questioningly again.
- "Mhht hh mhaff ms mhophing m mmhh? (What the fuck is going on here?)"

"Rr ymm thmt stmpmd?" ("Are you that stupid?") Courtney replied, clearly annoyed at Julia's stupidity. "Ymm snned mp frr thms; ymm knmm whmt ymm gmt yrrsllf nntm." ("You signed up for this; you knew what you got yourself into.")
Julia didn't understand a word of Courtney's speech. However, she caught the general mood of this room and realized that the other girls consider the situation quite normal.
The tilted her head slightly to one side and narrowed one eye in disbelief.
- "Grr mhu smhrmmss?  (Are you serious?)"
(06-16-2022, 01:04 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Julia didn't understand a word of Courtney's speech. However, she caught the general mood of this room and realized that the other girls consider the situation quite normal.
The tilted her head slightly to one side and narrowed one eye in disbelief.
- "Grr mhu smhrmmss?  (Are you serious?)"

"Dhh!" ("Duh!")
Sigma looked at the discussion and wondered what was happening. "Hmn, whht thm-?" (Hey, what the-?) She then notices Courtney talking to Julia and goes all fangirling, running towards Courtney and leaping in front of her, interrupting Julia. "Hh, mn ghd! Ghhrtnmn frhm Ththl Drhmh! Ghn Hm hhvm nhhr hhthgrhph hftmr thm ghmpmtntnhn, prmttn plmhfm?!" (OMG! Courtney from Total Drama! Can I have your autograph after the competition, pretty please?!)
((Was wanting to see if Julia would react to being shoved aside, but I guess not.))

Courtney raised an eyebrow. "Mmm... Hmm rr ymm?" ("Umm... Who are you?")