Kink Talk: Tyin' Night Tuesday Week 2
So we're back with Girlfriend and her...
[Image: download.png]
...Well, I'm gonna call that thing her pet beep because he beeps a lot and I dunno what else he's supposed to be. Anyway, we're back with Girlfriend and her pet beep: Boyfriend. Last time, these two were in some park rap-battling a delinquent and then a girl-shaped pile of bubble gum that can fluently speak Beep. Now, we find the two of them in an asylum. GF was bound in a Psycho II straitjacket, which somehow came in size 5T (probably a custom order or some shit) and is wearing a diaper instead of her dress. As for Boyfriend, well, he had to hold his mic somehow, so nothing bondage-y here. Anyway, Week 2, who are BF and GF gonna have to rap-battle against this time?
A nurse with hair as blue as the sky entered the room.

"Hello. You must be Boyfriend and...Girlfriend." The nurse sighed. "Anyway, I suppose you're here for some clinical trials. At least one of you is prepared for it."
[Image: Beta.png]
(04-21-2022, 10:23 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: A nurse with hair as blue as the sky entered the room.

"Hello.  You must be Boyfriend and...Girlfriend."  The nurse sighed.  "Anyway, I suppose you're here for some clinical trials.  At least one of you is prepared for it."

"Bee bee bee beep! Bee bee beep!" An annoyed Boyfriend said. I think he ate too much glue.
"Oh, don't you worry about it, cutie." The nurse patted BF on the head. "If it makes you feel any better, you can go through it as well."
"Breeeeeep!" BF didn't seem to take the nurse's attitude lightly. BF did the classic move of tossing his mic at the nurse, which wound up hitting her on the head, before pulling it back to him. The mic hitting the nurse on the head didn't knock her out; in fact, it hurt about as much as a football hitting her on the head.
"Ow!  Okay, you need a time out!"  The nurse, being twice as tall as BF and twice as thicc as GF, easily grabbed BF and stuffed him into a matching diaper and straitjacket.

"I won't count this towards you."  She set BF down before pulling out five spongy balls.  The balls were red, blue, sky blue, orange and pink.  "Now, before we get into the thing, I'll need you to choose a gag each.  No takebacks once you choose, cuties."
BF was irate to say the least. He was constantly beeping at the nurse, clearly not liking the situation.
The nurse stuffed a sky-blue ball into BF's mouth then shoved a red ball into GF's mouth.  Both balls swelled up like sponges, making it rather impossible to push them out with their tongues.  Any attempts to do so, though, did reveal something interesting about those balls; they gave off a sweet flavor like cool vanilla ice cream for BF and strawberry jolly rancher for GF.

"Don't think that's all for the test."  The nurse held both patients by the back of their straps as she marched them out of the ceils and down the hall.  Eventually, she brought them to a room with two acrylic cylinders, though one already has a sky blue mummy in it.  "Ah, I forgot about her.  She's in two layers of rubber and two layers of rubber tape.  All breathable, of course.  And of course, you two will be next."

The nurse released the two and went to take the mummy out of the cylinder.
Wait, what the hell..? GF looked at the sky blue mummy. Is that Sky? Or at least one of the Skys? How did she wind up here?

As for BF, the fact that he's struggling still tells me this sure as heck what he hadn't had in mind.
Now that GF thought about it, the nurse had some resemblance to a Sky but thicc.  The nurse stepped out of the chamber and laid the mummy on the ground.  The mummy made no movement, but the faint murmurs where the only sign that the mummy is a living thing.

"Now, to put you two in."  The nurse ushered GF then BF into separate chambers then activated a panel.  In each chamber, a ring of clear latex rose from the foot of the machine and over their victim's feet, adhering to their body as they rose up."
BF was still irate needless to say, though the latex was quick to stop him from flailing around as hard. GF, in the meantime, was mildly surprised by the sudden encasement. Needless to say, once the rubber ring went all the way up their small bodies, the rings twisted, then went down, encasing them in a 2nd layer. Once that was over, the tape would start winding around their bodies: BF in sky blue and GF in red.
The diapers and straitjackets made it difficult to tell the duo apart had they been wrapped in the same color. The nurse pulled out both mummies from their chambers, lamenting that she had given them sweet gags meaning that they wouldn't have to make much noise.

She had brought the two back to their cell and laid them down side-by-side. "Now, don't go anywhere. Once I get the paperwork sorted out, I'll be moving you to long-term. I think a week should be long enough."
BF struggled on the floor while GF sat there, confused. Well, so much for a rap battle, GF thought.