Kink Talk: Peach's ? Block Encounter
Unbelievable, but it's a fact! Gumba did not attack the princess, but as soon as he touched her, the effect of the mushroom disappeared at the same moment and the princess's body returned to its original size. Unfortunately, she stretched and torn underwear was not repaired and remained stretched and torn.

But the miracles did not end there. Gumba passed THROUGH (!!!) the body of Princess Peach and unhurriedly continued on his way. He seems to have lost all interest in the princess.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Peach shrugged. It had been a weird day. Kinda surprised she didn't get tied up by now. Nevertheless, she walked on.
Luckily for Princess Peach, this gumba couldn't tie her up because he didn't have any ropes with him. And he didn't have any hands either.
Anyway, the princess caught the eye of a pointer with the inscription "There are bricks with clothes for every taste ahead." And below was the postscript "Don't worry, it's NOT a trap." The word "Not" was written in large letters, especially in bold and underlined twice.
"Oh... Odd... But okay." Peach opted to move on ahead. Maybe there's something that'll get her dressed back up.
Soon she came out into a small cozy clearing, where several blocks were floating motionless in the air. Unlike the usual blocks, these were not painted with question marks, but pictures. Probably, whoever put them here liked spoilers.
All the pictures were crooked and careless, as if they were drawn by a child. On the first block there was a frog, on the second a raccoon, on the third a flower, and on the fourth a shirt.
Under the blocks there was a wooden sign with the inscription "Each block can be hit once. Choose wisely!"