Kink talk: The Halloween Queen
Queen grabbed her victim and headed out the back window. She had put him in the back of her car and drove to her trailer's garage.
((What kind of car does the Queen have?))
Alex desperately grunted into the gag and tried to kick with his bound legs, but could not prevent the Queen in any way. It looks like she was much stronger than she looked, because she was able to put a rather heavy fat guy on her shoulder and carry him out of the house as if he were a sack of flour.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, three kids dressed in Halloween costumes of a witch, a pirate and Freddy Krueger were ringing the doorbell of Alex's house.Of course, no one opened the door for them. Therefore, the children decided to throw rotten eggs at the house and "decorate" it with toilet paper.
But of course, the guy didn't really care about that right now. Despite fierce resistance, the Queen shoved him into the back seat of her car. Having no other options, the bound puffy guy continued to "loudly" call for help and pressed his face against side window of the car. Maybe one of the passers-by will notice that the passenger in the back seat of the car is gagged.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Jane had been following the eggshell trail for so long that she could have walked out to the trailer. If, of course, this path really led her there, and not into some cunning trap.

Restless Julia was already beginning to lose patience. She had been sitting in a tree for so long and still couldn't spot anyone matching the description of Queen. The girl was about to give up her idea and return to patrolling the streets, when suddenly someone's huge fat ass got into the lens of her binoculars. This ass was tightly covered with pumpkin-orange latex and a scary Halloween face was painted on each of buttocks. "Jackpot! It can only be the Queen!"
Julia hurried to adjust the settings of her binoculars to take a more general view. At first she was disappointed. The ass didn't belong to a Queen or a girl at all. It was just some fat guy.
However, soon the disappointment was replaced by hunting excitement. This guy was bound and gagged, and some girl dressed in a Princess Peach costume was shoving him into the back seat of a car. Undoubtedly, it was a kidnapping!
By the way, the guy's appearance seemed familiar to Julia. He reminded her of her neighbor Alex. But the girl didn't have time to think about it. She busied herself looking at the kidnapper. "Princess Peach" was very strong, since she could carry such a big carcass, like this guy, on her shoulders. And at the same time she had a very impressive plump ass. Julia couldn't make out her face, but all the signs matched the description of the Queen.
A girl in a Catwoman costume followed the direction in which the car with the "Princess Peach" and the "stolen pumpkin" left, and then deftly jumped down from the tree and landed on four paws, like a real cat. Then she ran to the side of the road and, burning with impatience, began to catch a taxi.
Queen drove into the woods were her trailer was and met a girl in a tracer costume . Noticing this she exited her modern blue car and went over to talk to her.
Bound and gagged Alex, left unattended in the car, began to grunt even louder into the gag "MMMPPPHHH!!! HHHHLLPPPHHH!!!!!!!!! GRRRMFFF!" and banging his head on the side window to attract the attention of a girl in a Tracer costume to his distress.

However, Jane was far enough away from the car to notice that something was wrong with the passenger in the back seat. Anyway, she didn't look at the car too much, she was more interested in the girl in the Princess Peach costume.

- "Hi" - Jane said to the Queen.
Meanwhile, Julia finally managed to stop a taxi and jumped into the back seat of the car.
- "Out of town! Into the forest! Hurry up!" - she said without even looking at the driver. And only a second later, she clarified the street along which the car of "Princess Peach" left the city.
Harley Texted Jane having not heard from her in a while. "How's the search?" Queen on the other hand spoke quietly so noone would notice "hey nice tracer costume sexy!"
Jane quickly replied to Harley's message: "Work in progress" and then turned to the Queen: "Oh. Thank you. Your suit is good too. I almost bought the same one today."

Bound Alex continued to storming in the car to attract the attention of a girl in a Tracer costume. But it seems she didn't hear his muffled gagged mumbling and didn't even look in the direction of the car. Then the guy tried to grab the door handle with his hands wrapped in duct tape to open the car door.
"Say,  wanna go back in town. Show everyone our sexy costumes or go back to my place for some gaming.?" Queen smirked as for Alex he was in the trunk so opening the door was a no go
((Oh, I'm sorry... I thought Alex was sitting in the back seat of the car. My English leaves much to be desired.))
((In this case, everything I wrote about Alex's behavior in the car is canceled))

Bound and gagged, Alex was lying in the trunk of the car. He was scared, disoriented and didn't understand anything. At first, he thought that the mysterious girl in the princess costume was a simple robber who wanted to rob his house. But now she had shoved the guy into the trunk and was driving him in an unknown direction. What does she need from him? Maybe she's going to get a ransom for him? But Alex wasn't rich enough or famous enough for that.

Anyway, he was lying in the cramped trunk, curled up in the embryo position and struggling to untie or break his bonds. But it was useless: The ropes were very strong, and the kidnapper girl was a real expert in binding.

When the car stopped and the driver got out of it, Alex expected that they had reached their destination and now the trunk would open. But that didn't happen. The guy didn't understand anything, but just in case he started shouting into the gag and calling for help: "MMMPHH! PPPMGGGTTT!!! HHHMMMLPPP!!!!"
The whole trunk was filled with his grunts and groans. But they could hardly be heard from outside.

Jane really didn't hear the groans coming from the trunk. Instead, she was looking at her new acquaintance. Jane liked girls more than guys, so Princess Peach's words seemed very interesting to her.
"Actually, I was looking for something here. But your offer sounds very tempting..."
"oh what are your looking for I can help you find it."
- "Well..." - Jane was a little embarrassed, although it was not at all typical of her - "I do not know where to start. Have you ever heard of a girl called the Halloween Queen?"
"ah no I haven't but please tell more.?" She said leading her away from the path and into a collection of dead trees.
- "I only found out about her myself today. They say this is a super-criminal who strikes only on Halloween. She ties people up, locks them in rubber suits and does all sorts of nasty things. And no one can catch her. Can you imagine that? It sounds so..." -Jane blushed a little- "It sounds so exciting...."
"I think we're lost it'll be a while till we see that trailer" she sat down on a rotten tree stump and pulled out a collar she got from the trunk behind her back.
Jane also stopped and looked at her new friend:
- "There's no need to worry about that. We can easily find the trailer if we follow the trail of egg..."- she suddenly stopped-"Just a second... I didn't say I was looking for a trailer."
"oh well I've heard somebody lives in that trailer what if it's her anyway what do you mean by exciting" . She bumped into Jane stealing her phone while doing so.
Jane didn't notice the phone was missing.
- "It's not necessarily a trailer. For example, it could be a hut in the forest or a tent..." - she looked at the "princess" with slight suspicion -"Exciting.... Well.... I guess this Queen must be quite a hot chick."
She put the collar on Jane's neck , immediately latching a rope to it . "My lady you are about to have the biggest exciting experience of your life" . She got out more rope that she used to bind Alex.