Kink talk: The Halloween Queen
Rae opened the garage door slightly, noticing the queen with her captives and gently closed it so she wouldn't notice. "Ok she's definitely in there you should go after her, the police should be here in an hour."
- "What's the plan?" - Julia asked
- "Are we going to try to lure her out? Or will we just all rush inside at the same time and then there will be a surprise effect on our side? Or... We can just block the garage door and wait for the police to arrive."
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Rae nodded "we go in and jump her . We have the element of surprise on our side." "Agreed" said Harley. She then added "there's three of us and one of her. She can't be that crafty can she?"
- "Sounds like a great plan. Reliable as a Swiss watch" - Julia said without a trace of sarcasm. She really liked this plan. The Queen is cunning and can recognize a distraction. But if they just lock the garage outside and wait for the police, the Queen will be able to harm two prisoners and besides she will have hostages. Besides, Julia was a person of action.
So, the three girls quietly crept up to the garage door.
- "Well? At my signal, we break into the garage, rush in a crowd and tie the Queen." - she whispered.
Camilla having heard everything, (the door was rather thin , it being a slim steel door is all) reached into a nearby duffle bag and got out some materials to save her skin.
- "Three. Two. Action!" - commanded Julia and three battle girls burst inside the garage and attacked the queen. In any event, Julia burst inside the garage. If the other two girls were not the Queen's accomplices, then they should have done the same.
Alex started in surprise and mumbled something in surprise into the gag. Jane couldn't see what was happening, so she was even more surprised.
Rae and Harley burst on to the scene . Rae pulled Camillas hair while Harley pushed onto the ground. But the queen got up and pushed Rae off.
Julia could not boast of great physical strength. Frankly speaking, she was quite a weak girl. But she was fast and agile, like a cat, and energetic as a rabbit with an energizer battery (Attention! Product placement!).
Of course, in an one-on-one fight, Julia would have lost to such a strong and experienced opponent as Camilla. But it was not an honest noble fight, and she had a means by which a weak person could defeat a strong one — that is, a weapon. Julia seized the right moment when the Queen was distracted by a fight with two other girls, and ran up to Camilla from behind hit her with a taser.
While the shock was painful, she just stood up and got behind the two girls and began grabbing Julia.
- "No, no" - Julia dodged the grab and hit Camilla with a taser on the outstretched hand. - "Are you Mike Myers?"
"no obviously I'm not your just not the first one who's done this to me" Queen said as she zipped down Julia's costume to her stomach.
"Hey!!!" - Julia squealed loudly and blushed. The upper part of her costume opened, exposing tiny (almost nonexistent) tits and a flat tummy - "Ah! Don't look at me, please. I... I...."
Without finishing the sentence, she abruptly threw herself to the ground, rolled between the Queen's legs and stood behind her, simultaneously striking Camilla's thick ass with a taser. Perhaps if Julia's breasts were more expressive and convex, she would really be shy. But her breasts were almost boyish, and nudity above the waist almost did not bother the girl.
Rae and Harley went to the kitchen when the queen was not looking to get something while queen lasso'd a knotted crotch rope onto Julia.
- "Ummff"
It was already really unpleasant. Or rather, it was too pleasant, and then irritated and distracted. Julia's first impulse ways to remove the rope, but she could not afford to be distracted and lose her vigilance. Julia increased the power of the taser, ran around the Queen (making embarrassed moans from the fact that the rope and knots were rubbing her tender place and quickly hit her opponent several more times with the taser on the leg, on the side and on the back.
The queen fell to her knees then slapped the taser out of Julia's hands by slapping her hand holding it. This caused it to fall then Camilla got up and stepped on it destroying it. She then got a small black collar and padlocked onto her nemesis neck.
Julia was already beginning to regret getting involved in this adventure. It looked like the opponent was too serious for her. One taser strike would be enough to knock out the average person for a while. Two blows would have been enough to knock a horse unconscious. But the Queen didn't seem to pay any attention to the electric shocks at all. Did she really have superpowers? Or was she invulnerable, like Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers? These thoughts raced feverishly through Julia's head, but she was determined to fight to the end and if not win, then at least buy time for the police and the other two girls (By the way, where are they?).
While the Queen was busy destroying the taser, Julia quickly zipped up her costume and took a piece of rope out of her bag. When the Queen put the collar on her, Julia slipped out of her hands, quickly darted to the side, bent down and tied the Queen's legs at the knees. About the same way the Queen herself tied Jane's legs not so long ago.
Rae and Harley were going to find a frying pan to knock out the queen.

Camilla started hopping towards Julia and activated the collar making her slower.
((What exactly does this collar do?))
((it makes a person winded more easily))
Julia coughed and slowed down as the collar squeezed her throat. But even now, she was still faster than a Queen with her legs tied. The girl ran away from her to a safe distance and began to feel and pull the collar with her hands, trying to remove it or at least make it less tight. At the same time, she continued to follow the Queen with her eyes, ready to move away if she jumped too close to her.