Kink talk: The Halloween Queen
She shook her hand and recalled a memory "I recall she leaves trails of eggshells leading back to her trailer. It's in an isolated part of town so when the eggs stop and you see a trailer that's probably her."
"Well. That's something. If I see an eggshell path, I'll try to follow it. Do you want to keep me company?"-  asked Jane.

And while Jane was choosing a suit and communicating with a completely not suspicious shopwoman, meantime Alex, soaped from head to toe, stood in the shower, enjoying the tight streams of warm water that washed sweat and fatigue from his body. Everything was fine and the guy was whistling the songs of his favorite rock band out of tune.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Meanwhile, Julia wandered in a Catwoman costume through the streets of the city and was looking for the Halloween Queen. She didn't have any special search plan, so she just looked at every girl she met. Julia paid special attention to looking at the buttocks. Queen could wear any clothes, dye her hair or put on a wig, but even she could not hide the main "special sign" - her fat ass. The girls reacted differently to such attention to their buttocks. Some paid no attention to Julia, others looked at her as if she was crazy. And one chubby girl thought that Julia was flirting with her, and tried to invite her to a cafe (Julia had to flee). So far, Julia had not found anyone like the Queen, but she was not going to give up so easily.
"Err,.. No I think I'm better off here.'. The shopwoman gave Jane her phone number so she could communicate with her.

Truth is.. Queen was still in her trailer handcrafting an inflatible dress for any poor sap to get tricked by her. She knew about the contest so she had to lay low. She always did work alone so she never had any minions to work with her.
- "Well. In that case, thank you for the information and happy Halloween" - Jane paid for the Tracer costume, put her old clothes in a bag and headed out of the shop.
Queen had to lure a victim back to her trailer but how? "I have just the plan" . She put on a Peach costume over her clothes and begun to walk into town.
Alex finally got out of the shower and began to dry himself with a fresh towel. He looked longingly at his reflection in the mirror: "Oh... It wouldn't hurt me to lose weight," - boy thought, - "It's a pity that there aren't some magic pills that quickly burn excess fat. It's decided! After Halloween, I'm going on a diet!"

Julia realized that her unceremonious gazing at passers-by aroused suspicion and decided to change tactics. She climbed a tall tree with feline agility, settled down among the interlacing branches and began to examine the city streets with a small pair of binoculars. Maybe somewhere here she will see a tanned girl with a lush ass.

Jane left the store and found herself on the street. "Hmm... Eggshell...." Maybe she did not completely believe in the information of the shopwoman, but nevertheless mechanically examined the street and the wayside. What if there really is an eggshell path.
Information 
Harley texted Jane "the shells should begin here" . Lo and behold, a trail of egg shells begun to scatter the streets . They were rather fresh so they could not have been broken more then a day ago.

Queen came across a house decked out in Halloween decor. She rang the doorbell waiting for a reply.
Jane read Harley's message, looked at the road in surprise and immediately saw a trail of eggshells.
- "What the...?" - the girl was ready to swear that not long ago there was no shells here. She shrugged and followed the trail of eggshells.

Alex was surprised when he heard the doorbell ring. According to his calculations, the time for the hunt for sweets had not yet come, and he was not expecting any guests. Maybe it's the postman, or someone got the wrong door.
"Just a minute!" the guy shouted. He quickly wrapped a towel around his fatty hips and went to open the door.
The Girl in the princess outfit answered "are you looking for a costume if so I'll see if it's suitable or not". She said twirling her dress around looking directly in Alex's beady eyes.
- "Oh. I'm sorry for my appearance" - Alex expected to see a local old postman or some pizza delivery guy outside the door, but not a beautiful girl in a princess costume. He blushed deeply - "I took a shower and didn't expect the hunters for sweets so early..."
Although it was already obvious from his wet hair and the outfit consisting of one towel.
"Oh I'm not here.for candy , you.dont have a costume. That's ok I can change that , all you need to do is let me come in. If you have a costume I'll see if it suits you.
- "Yes, yes... Of course ... " - Alex was embarrassed because he appeared in front of a lady in a half-naked appearance. And he was also ashamed of the fact that clothes now do not masked his ugly excess weight(in fact, the guy was not at all ugly fat. To a certain extent, he could even be called pretty if not for several dozen extra  kilo). Nevertheless, he was a polite person, and therefore opened the door wider and stepped aside, giving the "Princess Peach" the opportunity to enter the house.
- "Frankly, I have a suit... I was going to dress up as a ghost..." - he said stammering and embarrassed.
"A ghost huh.... I think I have a better costume for you. It's the perfect size." She reached under her dress and pulled a latex pumpkin suit. It was skin tight but it perfectly fit his chubby body.
- "Wow!" - Alex gently touched the pumpkin suit - "What a wonderful job! I have to admit that my ghost costume is much worse." And he pointed to a chair where there was an ordinary white sheet with a scary face painted on it.

((What does this pumpkin suit look like?))
((it's mostly orange with scary faces on the stomach and butt)

"So you gonna try it on we are close to the closet anyway" she gave the latex costume to Alex.
"Oh... I don't even know...."- Alex took the suit and thoughtfully turned it over in his hands -"I'm not sure I can squeeze into this"
And he looked sadly at his rather plump stomach.
"Oh its perfectly fitted to your size now go to the closet and change" . She smiled although this was more of an amused smirk than actual affection.
Alex was too embarrassed to notice the girl's smirk: "Okay, okay. I'll try. But don't be offended if I tear up the suit"
He went into the closet: "And please don't peek"
She closed the closet door and looked away . That suit would fit perfectly on his stomach as Queen captured fatties all the time.