Kink talk: The Halloween Queen
(they ran off in the forest and yes Harley's in the forest))

"All I had to do was follow an eggshell path."
Julia stared at Harley in disbelief, comparing her appearance with the description of the Queen:
- "And who the hell are you?" she asked warily, - "And what are you doing in this forest?"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"I'm not her I'm the owner of a clothing shop down town" said Harley. The taxi Lady replied "that's Harley she's where I got this uniform." "I guess I should tell you who I am too. I'm Rae and I been avoiding situations like this . But since I have no other option I'll come."
- “Harley? Just like Harley QUINN?! Julia asked and narrowed her eyes suspiciously, like Fry from a famous meme. After Rae's words, she calmed down a little, but she still wasn't completely sure that Harley wasn't the Queen of Halloween. Julia was ready to grab a taser and stun either of the two girls, if one of them made a sudden movement in her direction.
- "Ray, right? Are you sure this girl isn't the famous Halloween Queen? By the way, I'm Julia."
"She's muscular . Harley is plus sized if you wanna say she's got a big ass call it a win I guess?" Rae blocked in front of the fat storekeeper to protect her.
- "Oh. You're right. I jumped to conclusions" - Julia raised her hands in a conciliatory gesture
- "It's just that you showed up here so unexpectedly," - she told Harley, - "and I have reason to believe that the Queen of Halloween may have a lair somewhere in this forest. You see, I saw some girl shove a bound guy into the trunk and take him somewhere in this direction. Either it was the Queen, or there are too many kidnappers in this town."
Rae added "there's not many kidnappers in this town it's probably her". Harley slammed her fist in her palm in determination, "we will cover more ground if we split up" . Rae nodded in agreement "I concur if one of us sees her or anything by Queen we will shine these lights on our phones so you can notice us."
- “Great idea!” - Julia agreed (Actually, of course, this is a VERY BAD idea. Let's assume that all three girls just didn't watch horror movies).
- "But let's be logical. Queen took the kidnapped guy to the forest by car. But we know that she commits crimes in this city every time during the whole Halloween night, so she couldn't have gone to a neighboring city. And she wouldn't just leave a helpless bound victim in the woods at night, the Queen is a kidnapper and a trickster but not a murder. So she has a lair in these woods. A house, a hut, a trailer, a cave or some kind of clearing where she can set up a temporary camp. And there must be a road or pathway leading to this place, otherwise Queen would not be able to get to it by car. Unfortunately, I thought that the Queen only operates in the city, and i did not study the map of the surrounding forests." - she turned to Harley - "Maybe, you know this forest. Are there any suitable places here? Maybe, there's only one place like this and then we won't even have to split up."
"I've heard that she has a trailer that's somewhere close to here maybe your right we don't have to split". Just then Camilla sent Harley a picture of a trussed up Jane. It came from a blocked number. "Uh you two you may want to check this out."
Julia looked into Harley's phone: "Oh my God!"
In the photo there was a beautiful muscular girl unknown to her in a Tracer costume, tied up with so many ropes that Julia even took her breath away from compassion. Jane (Julia, of course, did not know her name) in this photo looked proudly and defiantly at the photographer. Her cheeks shone red, perhaps from embarrassment (the photo did not hide the fact that the girl was naked from the waist to the knees, and a rope was obscenely stretched through her crotch, which clearly caused her discomfort of a very piquant nature. If you look closely, you could see how the nipples of a bound girl stick out under the rubber material of the suit). But most likely she was red with anger. Even in the photo, you could see how fiercely she was looking at her captor, who was photographing her.
- "Wow!" - Julia said, amazed, - "She looks really badass, but even she got into distress. We need to be very careful. But why was this sent to your phone. Do you know this girl?"
"she was my client earlier in the day. Then I told her to catch Queen".
Meanwhile, Alex and Jane were still in the garage and, tormented by uncertainty, were waiting for their fate. Both of them settled in this city less than a year ago, and therefore knew little about the famous Queen of Halloween. Jane had only heard Harley's brief account of her, and Alex had no idea who the villainess who kidnapped them was. Now a chubby guy and a muscular girl were lost in guesses about what the kidnapper was going to do with them — Kill them? Rape them? Sell them into slavery or make them your slaves? Demand a ransom?
Both were confused, ashamed and a little scared, but their attitude to the situation was different.
Although Jane was a little scared that she was in the power of a dangerous crazygirl, she was much more angry. Moreover, she was angry at the Queen, for having captured her, and at the whole situation in general, but most of all at herself, for being so stupid and allowing herself to be tied up so easily, like a stupid damsel in distress from a cheap movie, and for being such a helpless.
When the Queen began photographing her on her own phone, Jane growled into a gag from her overflowing rage, tried to break the ropes with which she was tied, and angrily looked at Camilla. If a look could kill, then the Queen would undoubtedly catch fire now and turn into a handful of ashes.

Alex was also a little angry with himself, but to a much greater extent he was possessed by the seal and resentment (and of course shame and fear). He wasn't going to hurt anyone, he just wanted to have fun on Halloween, and now he's bound, gagged and is in an unknown place at in the power of a dangerous madgirl. It was so unfair that he was ready to weep, and only Jane's presence kept him from it. He stole a glance at Jane and felt ashamed of his weakness. It was much harder for this girl than for him. The kidnapper spent a lot more ropes on her, bared her thighs and added a rope to her crotch. Alex was even afraid to imagine how tightly bound the muscular girl was. However, despite this, she stood firm and bravely. Alex couldn't afford to weep and feel sorry for himself in the presence of this amazon. No. He decided to be as strong as she was. He will fight and do everything to save himself and this strong girl.
He had already made sure that he could not untie his bonds on his own, and therefore, to begin with, he decided to furtively look around in search of other ways to escape. He was looking to see if there were any items in the garage that could help them free themselves. And also, he looked at the doors and windows of the garage, trying to figure out if they are locked and if so, how securely. The Queen was busy photographing a bound Jane and would hardly have paid attention to him.

(10-18-2022, 01:40 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: "she was my client earlier in the day. Then I told her to catch Queen".

- "Hmmm... But how can the Queen know about this? I think it could be a trap," - Julia said thoughtfully. But then she took another look at the photo and added, - "But we can't leave this girl in such a terrible situation. We have to save her!"
Then she noticed bare male feet in the corner of the photo, which were slightly caught in the frame and were also tied with a rope.
- "Look here. She has another captive. This must be the guy I saw being abducted." And mentally added: "I think he looked like my neighbor. What was his name? Axel? Alex? Elias? However, it doesn't matter"
"Ok let's begin our search for the queen. I've noticed gas coming from not too far away from here." Rae added.

Camilla took off her two captor's gags and smirked. "Alright, here's two rules to get told to. When I ask you to speak you will speak and you will NOT cum without permission."
The outskirts of the forest:
- "So what are we waiting for?" - Julia said briskly - "I saw the Queen's car driving along this road. We'll just walk along it, and if we see a pathway moving away from it, we'll check it out."
And she walked along the indicated road. The other two girls could have followed her... and save her if she falls into some kind of binding trap.

Queen's Garage
Of course, both captives immediately violated the first rule as soon as they were without gags. It's not that they're looking to run into trouble and annoy the Queen. It was just that their mouths had been busy for so long that now they were overwhelmed with the desire to talk.
- "Ufff... Thanks... What do you want from us? Let us go, please..." Alex began to say, and his voice against his will sounded pleading.
- "PAH!" - as soon as Camille took the rag out of her mouth, Jane spat at her captor, trying to get in her face - "Oh, you bastard! Untie us immediately, you crazy bitch!!! Otherwise... Otherwise, you'll regret it!"
Angered, Camilla regagged Jane and put her in a hood with only her ears and nose poking out. "Guy, your being nice so I'm going easy on you."

Meanwhile Harley and Rae with Julia walked along the path to the car until they made it there. Rae said "were here now what?"
Jane managed to collect saliva for a second spit. Ah, if she had her hands free, she would have kicked the Queen's royal ass, but right now the most she could do was spit. More precisely, she couldn't anymore. The Queen did not allow a second spit to be made and gagged her much harder than before.
- "Grfff... mmmrrffff... grrmmm..." - the blindfolded and humiliated Jane growled into the gag, but the sounds sounded even more muffled than before. Angering the Queen was definitely a mistake, but it was worth it.
Alex watched this scene helplessly. He really wanted to intervene and help the muscular captive, but alas, he was physically deprived of any opportunity to do so.
- "Ww... what are you going to do with us?" - he said warily when the Queen addressed him, and jumped back a few short steps
((I understand Alex and Jane are in a standing position?))

Meanwhile, a self-proclaimed rescue team found the Queen's trailer.
- "It looks like it!" said Julia, "The Queen's lair. Or not? We have to check it out!"
((Are there any constructions or interesting objects here, besides the trailer and garage itself?))
The rescue team noticed a beaten up lotty that outlived their usefulness. "Looks like it's close to the trailer it appears that her father was a driver of this lorry." Rae said noticing a picture of man with a young girl who looks too similar to the now adult they were looking for.
- "But it means that she has been living in this forest since childhood." - said Julia, looking thoughtfully at the photo - "But why does she kidnap people? And why is she doing this Halloween? There must be some secret hidden here. Childhood trauma or something like that..."
Rae shook her head. "I dunno but one of us has to open the door and go in . Judging by the crease in the door, it's unlocked."

Camilla went behind Alex and begun rubbing his Rubbery ass. "I think I out did myself with this costume."
- "We can go in there together so that we have a better chance of winning. And the third one will stay outside and call the police if the other two don't come back for too long" - Julia picked up the taser
- "Or I'll go alone, and either defeat the Queen, or lull the she's vigilance so that she decides that she has nothing to fear anymore. On the other hand, if we rush inside all at the same time, then the three of us will definitely cope with the queen, no matter how strong she is," she pronounced the end of the phrase in a muffled voice and taking a few steps to the door.

Jane grunted into the gag and fidgeted, trying to get out of her bonds. However, very quickly she still realized that even if she could free her hands, she had no chance against the Queen as long as her eyes were covered by that damn hood. Despite her overflowing anger, the muscular girl tried to calm down, take at least a little more comfortable position so that the rope would torment her crotch less, and began to listen carefully, trying to understand what was going on around.

Alex was not used to such attention to his ass, and therefore he was red like a lobster, panting in embarrassment and trying to move his buttocks away from the hands of the queen (of course, in his position he could hardly do it).
- “Ughh... what are you doing? Stop it, please.... you'd better untie me...” - he mumbled something indistinctly, getting redder with every second... However, although by his words and facial expression one would think that he did not like what was happening, the condition of some other parts of his body indicated the opposite.