Kink Talk: Peach's ? Block Encounter
((While waiting for a more readable Halloween RP to show up in this forum, I decided to try another fun idea. It's a fairly simple one. Before we get into this, I would prefer some literacy (with specific details in my 4th guideline on my RP Info sheet: https://www.deviantart.com/flashlight237...-921926323 ). Just pointing that out before you jump in.))

Peach was out and about one day doing a nice round of platforming. She stomped on a Goomba, which... Well, let's face it, even someone bound like this could stomp a Goomba: https://www.deviantart.com/lynzz123/art/...-929341364

Never mind the princess... Anyway, as Peach ran about, Peach came across a ? block situated between two brick blocks. "Oh? I wonder what's in here." Peachhits the ? block, curious as to what would pop out of it.
((Bump.))
((Okay. If you insist))

A large flock of pale butterflies flew out of the block and the air around was filled with the quiet rustle of their wings. After circling around Peach, all the butterflies sat on her beautiful pink dress and began to eat it. It looks like they were not just butterflies, but moths.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"Oh dear..!" Peach shooed the moths to the best of her ability, but by the time she got them off, she was left in her underwear. "Man... That wasn't the best luck I had..." Peach walked on.
Strangely enough, as soon as the princess's dress was irretrievably destroyed, the butterflies fluttered into the air and flew away as if they had never existed.
"Honestly, who puts moths in a ? block?" Peach said.
Who knows? Who knows? Maybe it was a trap set by Bowsette . Maybe it was Princess Daisy's joke. Or a moth accidentally flew into the block before sealing it and laid an eggs inside.

Anyway, another gumba was slowly (VERY slowly) hobbling towards the princess. At the sight of Peach, his eyes widened (O_O). He didn't seem to have seen many princesses, who walking around the world in nothing but underwear.
"Another Goomba? Well, here goes..." Peach stomped the Goomba, as usual.
Gumba made a nasty wet sound and flattened into a thin pancake. You didn't expect anything different from gumba, did you?
If Peach had walked a little further, she would have seen another block that hangs in the air and violates the laws of gravity
"Another one, hmm?" Peach said. "Perhaps a Fire Flower would restore my clothes, but I'm not wagering too much on it." Peach hit the ? block, inexplicably without injury.
It really wasn't a Fire Flower. Two Super Mushrooms appeared from the block at once and they were not like the usual Super Mushrooms that Peach had seen before. The first Super Mushroom was taller, and the second was wider. Immediately after their appearance, the mushrooms quickly "went" in opposite directions. If the princess is quick enough, she will be able to catch up with one of them. However, she did not necessarily have to do this. Chasing mushrooms is not a royal business.
"Okay, but... Why are there poisonous mushrooms in there to begin with?" Peach asked.

((Pretty sure a fly agaric and a Super Mushroom are two different things:

[Image: 1200px-Amanita_muscaria_3_vliegenzwammen_op_rij.jpg] ))
((I'm not too well versed in the terminology of Mario games. I've only played games for the NES console. I know everything else mainly from bondage-arts. Let's say it was Super Mushrooms))
((Oh wow, dang! You missed out on quite a lot!))

"I suppose I'll have to get 'em before they get anywhere." Peach went after the shrooms.
However, the mushrooms quickly ran away in two opposite directions. The princess would hardly have had time to catch up with both at once. One way or another, she had to decide which of the mushrooms she would pursue first. Tall or wide?
Peach went for the tall mushroom first.
Unbelievable, but a fact! As soon as the princess touched the mushroom, it disappeared, as if drawn into her body. And the Peach itself, as if by magic, began to grow and in a couple of seconds turned into a giantess twice as tall as its normal human height. However, its proportions remained the same.

Usually magic mushrooms do just that, but this mushroom was unusual, so it only affected the princess herself, but not her clothes (but not her underwear, to be precise). Princess Peach's panties and bra remained the same size, and if she didn't buy them at the same store where Hulk buys his pants, then they should come apart at the seams and tear.
"Huh. Well, this is unusual for a mushroom," Peach said as she looked at herself. "Usually my clothes would grow with my body."
Meanwhile, the fat mushroom sped off somewhere over the horizon. It was hardly possible to catch up with him now. And another formidable and very dangerous.... gumba came out to meet the princess. It's good that Peach managed to catch the mushroom, because now, if gumba manages to get to her, princess will only regain her original size.
Peach could stomp the Goomba if she wanted to, but instead, she decided to do the only way she could do to make the Goomba take away her power-up: deliberately let it hit her.