Puff Puff Pyramid

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: Puff Puff Pyramid

Post by polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:53 pm

The mummy queen peeled off the rubber and bandages covering Hannah's head, tracing her cheek and brushing her hair, then pulled her face and hair off like a Scooby Doo mask!

"That is just not right." Guy muttered, distracted by Hannah's blank head as the mummy queen stood up, bandages falling from her head as she placed the "mask" over her own head. The fake-Hannah moved her jaws, the skin moving like it was her own.

"Ah...ah...ugh...Wah...a confusing language." The queen spoke as she stepped out of here sarcophagus. "What a lovely look, don't you agree? Though, you girls and men don't seem too bad yourself."

"Are you...the ruler of this pyramid?" Azuros asked.

"Oh, I've ruled many places, many faces. This is just a footnote." The queen twirled her ponytail, and finding it cumbersome, tore it off and tossed it back at Hannah. "I am Mandisa Quisa, but per your tradition, you can call me Mandy."

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:47 pm

"So the pharaoh is actually a face-stealing... I'd say doppelganger, but I think that's stretching it... But what I'm saying is she's actually someone hiding in a sarcophagus?" Ella replied.
Ellody is just too confused to respond.

bond56

Post by bond56 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:52 pm

"wah...?" Hannah blinked in confusion, her eyes adjusting to the light as she just barely caught site of the mummy queen in front of her before a sharp, stinging like pain exploded through her head, like she got her skin caught in a zipper before darkness filled her vision once more. "MMMMPH! MMMMMM!" she squealed in surprise and pain, trashing in the mummies arms as she tried to open her mouth and eyes once more ... if she still had them. it was a rather strange feeling cause she could still feel every part of her face, and the skin that had taken its places, like her face had just been skin sealed together.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Post by polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:58 am

"Oh, you're walking about that 'pure soul' thing, aren't you? I just wanted a nap without them bothering me, and a pure soul would be once in a century. Well, goodbye." Mandy waved the mummies away, which they complied. She began to walk out.

"Wait, you're just going to...walk out?" Guy asked.

"I'm already awake. Oh, you can go about freeing everyone. No use keeping you here since I'll won't be back for a while." Mandy paused at the entrance, yanking of her-Hannah's face and tossing it with such accuracy that it attached back to its owner's face. "Consider that a sign of my goodwill."

And with that, Mandy left. Azuros quickly ran to the statues to see what he could find.

"Really?" Guy had to ask.

"She practically signed the pyramid to us." Azuros countered. "Besides, she said everyone when all we've seen are mummies."

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:07 am

"That does leave one question..." Ella said. "If we're just going about freeing the mummies... Then what does that say about the decayed mummies upstairs?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Post by polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:48 am

"I think it's only magic that kept them going. Maybe it's more concentrated down here." Azuros let that hope of associated effects speak for itself. He nodded as he motioned Guy and Stacey, heading out of the room as well. "Anyway, we're heading topside to call in a bigger crew now that we got a scale of things. If you figure anything out, be sure to share."

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:59 am

"Sure." Ella picked Ellody up and brought her over her shoulders.
"Cnn mm msk ymm smmethnng?" ("Can I ask you something?") Ellody asked.
"Sure, what do you have in mind?"
"Thnnk ymm cnn fggure mmt hmm strnng thm mggic hrre wms?" ("Think you can figure our how strong their magic was?") Ellody seemed curious. "Wnn mf thm mmies mnnged tm hlld mm thm llmvmtrr mp bm hrrsllf, sm I rmlly hmd tm knmm." ("One of the mummies managed to hold the elevator up by herself, so I really had to know.")
"Why, sure thing." Ella brought Ellody back to the elevator. Ella, like Ellody, only had her eyes to work with in order to get a good measurement on the elevator itself.

bond56

Post by bond56 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:10 pm

"gah!" Hannah gasped, frantically gulping down air as soon as she regained her face, looking around in slight panic, moving all her face muscles to see if everything was there. "that ..... that was weird" she sighed in relief, leaning against the now opened sarcophagus as she sat down, tugging and pulling against her restraints, rubbing her cheek against her shoulder. "I .... I think I'd rather been turned into one of the hypnotized mummies, or sealed in one of the sarcophagus then that."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Post by polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:26 pm

((No mummy was holding up an elevator, though one mummy was holding another mummy until you caught its attention.))

The girls could determine that the elevator wasn't magical, more of a product of Egyptian engineering. The only magical thing about it was whatever allowed the elevators to react remotely to the scepters. Speaking of which, it seems that two staffs were placed, one on the elevator and one next to it, so it would act more like an elevator.

---

Bandages swarmed over Hannah, pinning her inside the sarcophagus and making her a proper mummy as the lid slid back over her.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:46 pm

"Oh! Well, that would come in handy." Ella would once again move up the elevator. This would be the part where Ella would start leaving the tomb herself with Ellody.

bond56

Post by bond56 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:52 pm

"oh come on! I was being sarcasti-mmmph!" Hannah could barely even moan out before the bandages overwhelmed her and pulled her in, pinning her against the back of the sarcophagus as her head was re-bandaged and re-sealed, her current pink cocoon squeaking and straining underneath the bandages that tightly coiled around her like a snake, practically squeezing her down to her bones. "mmmmmph~...." she let out a whimpering moan as the sarcophagus closed with a heavy thunk.