Fetishes in G-PG Films

As well as recommend other sites of interest.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Fetishes in G-PG Films

Post by polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Smurfs: The Lost Village

Hm, another Smurf movie. Don't know what the opinion is on the previous 2 movies, but this one seems to at least be set purely in the Smurf POV.

But anyway, three fetishes in the trailer alone: First, the membrane fetish or trying to stick your head into a rubber wall. A rather interesting way to catch attention when that green screen shows up. Next, a flower attempts to vore a Smurf, wasn't successful, but it slimed the other Smurfs, including the only Smurfette. Didn't see the trailer enough to see if they were glued down. Oh, and another flower vores another Smurf.

Edit: Flower Vore Scene confirmed. In fact, Smurfette is the first to be eaten.

---

So, are there any films out there that interests your pique without having to be an adult film?

There's also Trolls, with one scene getting the girl troll cocooned by spiders. Because of the hairy nature of the world, it looks like the troll got wrapped in wooly yarn.

YueAyasegawa

Re: Fetishes in G-PG Films

Post by YueAyasegawa » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:54 pm

I dont remember having seen very much movies that piqued my fetish interest, i guess if i think aboutvit, the mask would be a good candidate for the transformation and stuff.
Chihiros Journey has some light vore and transformation as well

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Post by polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:07 am

Searching for Chichiro's Journey shows me Spirited Away. I have not watched that movie, though for a second, I thought you might be talking about another Ghibli film, the one with cats.

Other kiddie films...Ah, Roald Dahl's movies, greatly imaginative with many bits of oddities, some that might have spawned their own fetishes. Let's see, there was Witches that transformed kids (and witches) to mice, James and the Giant Peach that cocooned the two nasty aunts, and especially Charlie/Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and the infamous blueberry scene.

...Isn't the BFG a Roald Dahl film too? I haven't read that one, so will it have a fetish too? Besides the giant one, of course.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 pm

I don't know anything about FILMs, but I do remember moments from cartoons meant for younger audiences. In the first Scooby Doo series, there was one time when Velma stumbled across a Spanish Inquisition-era torture chamber, Velma mistook all the junk at the chamber for "toys." I have no idea what that meant. Was it a joke about BDSM enthusiasts? I have no clue.

Then, there was a scene in Cow and Chicken where Chicken pulled out a PIG wearing a BALL GAG! Ned I say more?

Spydare

Post by Spydare » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:31 am

I found the scene from Trolls yesterday. It turns out she falls into several webs at the end of a song and is wrapped up the by the time she gets to the ground. No "attack" scene or anything. Rather disappointing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuFm0m2wj0

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Post by polyedit2000 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Some near-vore moments in there as well.

---

Hm, the Honey I Shrunk the Kids trilogy lacked spiders, but becoming smaller than ants, with cookies so big...And the Blew up the Kid may have a giant kid, though getting shoved into a pocket with all that fabric...And also the Shrunk the Parents and the Ranch Dip.

In terms of size difference, there was also the Borrowers. While they avoided the expanding foam, the scene with the truck and...manure was a nice sticky situation...Until I recall it was manure. There's also that Tinkerbell movie where the plot starts with Tinkerbell getting stuck in a house a human girl built, probably involves some sticky stuff.