Thundercats, HO...Again!

As well as recommend other sites of interest.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Thundercats, HO...Again!

Post by polyedit2000 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Article
Picture

I didn't think this would concern the community until I remembered what Sebastian draws. If you haven't clicked the links yet, WB and friends are apparently doing a revamp of a certain cat-filled cartoon with an easier storyline. Some people have already claimed to see the other characters (the Kittens are redesigned too).

I rarely watch cartoons these days, but...okay, I don't really have an opinion about this, just only that it's weird they're wearing pants now...

kay225

Re: Thundercats, HO...Again!

Post by kay225 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 am

The one on the right side of that image is very similiar looking to that guy from Cowboy BeBop.

End transmission.

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:58 pm

From that image it does indeed look like Panthro has a palette swap with Jet from Cowboy Bebop. :P
Tigra with a gun though, that is kind of disturbing to me since he always seemed like he woudlbe bad with guns.
Cheetara just has more clothing and Lion-o is about what I expected him to look like. Now, if there is a deep meaningful storyline with a planned ending this should be great.
Still, I don't have cable so I can't see Cartoon Network. Wonder if there is a Snarf and what will they do with Mum-ra?
Sebastian

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Post by polyedit2000 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Trailer for cartoon
It seems that the other recording of this trailer isn't perfect either. Seems to take place on home-planet 24/7. To answer your question, Snarf and Mumm-Ra are recognizable, if you simply change the animation. Mumm-Ra's super form is said to be different, and I think the moral in the beginning might hint what he looks like. Trailer also includes cats, lizards, Lion-o's big burly father, and the Twins.

Trailer for movie
In case you were curious about the CGI version.