Total tied island
Giselle laughed “your challenge is that the first person to mummify this criminal in rope and ball gag with out getting bound themselves (as that disqualifies them) wins a a temperpedic mattress and immunity while two people voted off get eliminated. Oh and one last thing to make this a smidge of a fair fight Dawn is going to wear the collar the spiders made from the first challenge.”
Okay, that might be a setback... Dawn thought. No problem. This could also work in my favor. They may try and hold me back, but a human device will simply be overpowered eventually. I just gotta rely on Emma and Kitty for a bit. They're the strongest of this pack in the physical strength department. That'll buy me time until the moment their collar proves useless.
Julia shouted indignantly, “Are you crazy? This woman is a real criminal and a completely frozen psychopath. Her place is in a prison or a madhouse, and you brought her to an entertainment show. You don't understand what a dangerous force you're dealing with. If we can't bound her, then she will tie everyone on this island - the participants, the organizers, the assistants, the maintenance staff and the locals. She will tie everyone up and put pumpkin costumes on everyone - perverted and ridiculous at the same time.”
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"She's right." Dawn said. "Whoever this person is reminds me of Izzy, who is quite an enigma in on herself, and in fact Izzy actually had an upper hand against me with my abilities. As such, using a collar against me would be unwise."
Giselle buckled the collar on the moon child then left to watch the challenge from the studio. She spoke from the PA. “This challenge starts now” Camilla the criminal started to chase Jane since she was the strongest.
Dawn went off with Emma and Kitty.
"Why would they collar you?" Emma asked.
"It's a desperation move," Dawn replied.

If I'm correct, with the difference between me 15 years ago and me now, I think the collar would only last 15 minutes before my own aura overpowers it. Until then, I shall stick with Emma and Kitty to buy myself time.
Jane began to quickly back away, trying to keep a safe distance from Camille and at the same time not lose sight of her:
“Uhm… Listen.... Your Majesty… It's not Halloween today! Shouldn't you be hibernating or something?”

Julia frantically looked around the room, trying to find ropes, gags, duct tape or at least something with which to tie Camilla.

Gemma hesitantly looked at Camilla and Jane, then at Julia, then at Kitty, Emma and Dawn. She hasn't decided what to do yet.
The Total Drama girls (Emma, Kitty, and Dawn) were gone at this point in time.
Camilla taunted “whos the friend with the blue hair.” She laughed obviously referring to Jemma.
- “Hi, I'm Jemma" - Jemma ingenuously waved one hand ... however, she hid the other hand behind her back.
- “Don't change the subject. Why did you come back so early? There are six months left until next Halloween,” - Jane said and took a boxing stance.
Julia didn't say anything. She noticed a coil of rope on the floor and hurried to it.
Camilla just ingored them then begun to shove Jemma on the ground