Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(Just a note: you dont have to play as a TD character if you dont want to but they are always an option if you cant think of an OC)

You see an ad for a reality show about staying at a familar island for a million bucks hosted by an aspiring escape artist named Giselle and her overweight blue haired intern named Harley together looking for auditions for future contestants who willing to compete in soul binding challenges to win 1 mil.

(Before arriving the island you have to make an audition tape consisting of your characters name , age (optional) and a short paragraph involving your character doing something relating to their personality or saying why they came here feel free to add in as many auditions as you want as for me ill be making a couple of my own)

-BUZZT-

“Greetings! Im Nicole.” A mid 30s looking white brunette with a husky figure wearing a red and grey jumper with black leggings and red heels. Her hair was bound in ponytail. “If you dont know about me , I’ve recently got married to my great husband. We were trying for a kid but nothing happened as of yet. I kinda glossed over the online summary about the show but we could use the money to get a bigger place if we ever had a kid.” Nicole held up a bible and smiled . “The good book has helped me alot by my life , my husband and I carefully treat this with respect.”

-BZZT-

End of audition
-BZZT!-

Dawn is meditating in her own room. Soon, Dawn said, "Greetings. I heard that there would be another show on Camp Wawanakwa... I personally hope to win the money in order to donate it to wildlife conservation charities. However..." Dawn then leaned into the camera. "I know you're using a puppet to get people coming, Chris McLean. Don't think I'm not onto you."

-BZZT!-

-BZZT!-

We then have two Asian cuties behind the camera: Emma and Kitty. Kitty, the adorable one with the pigtails, waved to the camera. "Hey! I'm Kitty, and this is Emma~" Kitty hugged Emma. "We're here to have fun~!"
"Ap. Technically we're here more for the money. Thankfully we don't have to worry about Chris here, so I figured, why not? We could try for another shot at the million here."
"Did I mention that we'll have lots of fun~?" Kitty cutely said.
Emma sighed. "Oh, Kit..."

-BZZT!-
-BZZT-
A miniature tomboy-girl appeared on the screen, already familiar to you from other RPs.
“Hello everyone. My name is Julia and I intend to win on your show. I don't really need the money, but I want to prove to all of you that I'm capable of it.”
Frame change. Julia was now standing at the beginning of a long corridor. Her hands were tied behind her back and additionally tied to her torso with several layers of rope. and her legs were also tied with rope in the area of her ankles and knees. But the girl didn't seem to care about such an unusual situation.
“And by the way, I already have experience participating in several bondage-themed game shows. However, they were eventually shown on TV. Nevertheless, I am very good at completing tasks when I am tied up. And now I'm going to demonstrate it.”
Julia hopped briskly down the corridor on her bound feet and in a couple of minutes reached its far end. There she squatted down, fumbled with her hands on the floor, and then got to her feet and hopped back.
“Look how quickly I managed to get the key.” She showed off a large metal key that she was holding in her hands. “I am sure that my participation will ensure high ratings for your show and I will become a worthy competitor for the other participants”
After that, she turned to the invisible operator: “Excellent. I think they'll like this video. Now untie me.”
But a female voice, obviously belonging to the operator, replied to her: “No.”
After which Julia made a displeased grimace and the video ended
-BZZT-

-BZZT-
A tall athletic girl dressed in athletic shorts and a tank top looked at the camera:
- “Umm… Well... my name is Jane. I love to play sports and lead a healthy lifestyle. My friend invited me to participate in this show, saying it would be fun. I thought, why not. I have every chance of winning.”
Frame change. Jane was sitting on a wooden chair, tightly tied to it with many layers of tape and ropes. Her hands were tied behind the back of the chair and tied together, duct tape was wrapped liberally around her torso, also fixing her to the back of the chair. Her legs were spread wide and tied to the legs of a chair.
- “Okay. Now I'm going to show you how cool I am at freeing myself from bondage,” she said, and then added, turning to the operator: “Hey, are you sure this is necessary? I think I've already made an impression on them.”
- “Yes, I'm sure,” an invisible cameraman answered her, whose voice suspiciously resembled Julia's, “Besides, I've already tied you up.”
- “Okay, okay. So now I'm going to get rid of this chair,” Jane said and began to struggle furiously with her bonds. A timer appeared at the bottom, counting down the time she would spend on it.
Things weren't going well for Jane. Ten minutes later, she was still tied tightly to the chair.
- “Hey, I can't seem to do that. Perhaps we'd better cut this out of the presentation.”
- “It's okay. Go on, you almost did it,” the invisible Julia replied to her. After that, the video accelerated several times, demonstrating how Jane was trying to free herself and exchanging remarks with the operator (then due to the fact that the video was accelerated, it was impossible to understand what they were talking about)
Half an hour later, the normal playback speed returned, and the sturdy wooden chair cracked and broke, and Jane stood up to her full height, still tied to the wreckage of the chair.
- “Ta daaam! I did it,” said a joyful Jane, and then turned back to Julia - “Seriously, we'd better cut it out. Now help me get out of this.”
-BZZT-
-BZZT-
Two slender girls with excellent figures appeared on the screen. The first one had long purple hair arched in an arc. The second one had a lavender-colored bob hairstyle. Moreover, the breasts of the girl with blue hair were 2-3 sizes larger than her friend's. Next to them was some kind of strange animal that looked like a cat standing on its hind legs.
- “Hi everyone," the girl with purple hair spoke up (it looks like she was the main one in this duet) “My name is Jessamine, just Jess to my friends. And this is my friend Jemma. We are simple philistines, not some villainess. And we want to take part in your show in order to win your cash prize using honest methods.”
- “And we're not going to steal anything...” - Jemma added, but Jessamine shushed her menacingly.
Suddenly, the strange cat also opened his mouth and said in a human voice, “And that's a fact!!!”
- “Oh damn! Turn off the camera!" - Jess screamed and the video ended.
-BZZT-
Giselle looked at a singular VHS tape “what the hell!? This is the last Audition tape?! Huh it appears not many had signed up!”

-Bzzt-

An early 20s looking woman with a brown artificial fur coat red leggings white sneakers , pallid skin and long brown hair with bangs covering her eyes spoke inside what appears to be an expensive looking pool. “Hellllooooo! All you adoring low-lifes my name is Nina ive only auditioned for this show because my stunt channel has been losing subs because of some LOSER teenager and his RUN-DOWN beach house! Anyway i want people to know that Nina Rigby Brattle (don’chadarelaughatmylastname) has been experienced in the dangerous , humiliating and tiresome , just as long as i dont get my face dirty!.”

Bzzt-
At last it was time to arrive on the island . Two boats carrying nicole and Nina respectively arrived now they were just waiting for the rest
((Thanks. I was wondering when there would be a good post to respond to.))

Soon enough, the three Total Drama contestants who responded to the call for auditions came on a boat. At the dock, the girls got off.

"Oh my gosh! This is so cool!" Kitty said. "We're gonna have so much fun..!"
"If you say so, Kit," Emma replied. "Hey, isn't that the one lady who thinks she's up against a prank channel? I've seen that video from her in my YouTube recommendations. It had, like, 3000 views in a single day."

Dawn, however, stood at the spot where she got off the boat
Hmm... No sign of Chris so far... Still, I best keep my eyes peeled for him.
Giselle spoke up “while we wait for the other contestants to arrive ill keep watch for the other ones to arrive while the other contestants get know each other”

Nicole walked up to the two asian sisters and spoke “what is with the rich looking girl she probably doesn’t know what kind of challenges we have to face.” She said with a slight chuckle.

Nina shouted at them . “Excuuuuse me! Like you’d know anything about pushing yourself to the limit , the only thing you probably pushed is how many overdue rent bills you probably forgot to pay in your run-down shitty apartment.”
"Great," Emma said. "Two new girls and they're Karens... This is why we can't have nice things."
Nicole walked up to Emma “oh don’t mind me I'm actually pretty normal im actually only trying to win to get me and my husband a bigger house in case we ever successfully have a child.”
"Rrright..." Emma opted to think nothing of it.
Julia and Jane got off the ship and went to the participants who had already arrived.
On the way, they continued the conversation that had been occupying them for a long time.
Jane: Listen, Yul'ka. I'm still not sure if participating in this is a good idea. Of course, I love different sports challenges. But you and I were bound and gagged so often last year. Maybe it's not worth starting the new year with bondage games?
Julia: We've already discussed this. We were tied up when we went on questionable adventures, but this is a serious game show that will be shown on television. Look at those girls. I think I saw them on some TV show about the island. If such TV-stars take part in this, then I think we have nothing to fear. Besides, if you get into trouble, I'll be your knight in shining armor and save you.
Jane: Pff… I was rather afraid that you would become a damsel in distress.

Meanwhile, they approached the other girls.
Julia: Hello, everyone. I'm Julia, and this beautiful amazon is named Jane. Nice to meet you.
The motherly Nicole shook Janes hand and spoke up.”nice to meet you both i really admire your god given strength” Nicole then pointed them to the asian sisters and the moonchild “these are the other contestants I’ve heard theres at least two more.”
Is this one of those religious nutjobs? Dawn thought as she looked at Nicole.
- “I'm glad to hear that. But I achieved such results myself, thanks to a healthy lifestyle and regular training,” - Jane replied, but just in case she added, so as not to offend the religious feelings of a new acquaintance, - ”However, I was really lucky with the initial data, so maybe some higher power really helps me.”
“Wow!” Nicole said “ive been hitting the gym too though im still kind of bulky *chuckles*” the woman blushed.
"So, where's the part where we have fun?" Kitty asked.
Harley the intern looked at her notepad “hold up we are still waiting for jesamine and jemma was it after they arrive Giselle will tell you the first challenge
"That reminds me, where are they?" Emma asked.
- "You look great as it is,, but if you want to achieve more, then after the show is over, I could give you some training,“ Jane replied and smiled, ”Of course, if none of us wins the prize.“

Meanwhile, the ship delivered the last pair of participants. They also exchanged a few remarks as they walked towards the rest of the group.
Jemma So, what's the plan again?
Jess: Well, we haven't been able to figure out anything about this place or how the show is going to be. Therefore, we act according to the circumstances. First of all, we need to find out where they keep the prize, and secondly, it would be good to get off the course and disguise ourselves as someone from the service staff.
They walked over to the other girls:
“Hello. Sorry for being late. I'm Jessamine, or just Jess. And this is my best friend Jemma ,” - said the girl with purple hair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19