Total tied island
(04-09-2024, 01:34 PM)Bound cat Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 09:54 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The man wouldn't care and wheel them both to next room.

((I'm not sure I understood this message.))

Jane and Julia came out from behind the trees and appeared before Dawn:
Jane (aloud): “Oh, hello. And we decided to take a little walk before going to bed.”
Julia (aloud): “It seems that you also like night walks in nature. Do you know what I think? The weather is beautiful today.”
Julia (mentally): “You're a telepath, right? Nod if you're reading my mind right now.”

((The man in black pushed the bed carrying the two girls two the next room is what i meant))

Harley noticed the three women and hid behind a tree eavesdropping on their conversation
Dawn sensed another aura. This time, it didn't feel like something she'd trust. With a direct thought, Dawn communicated, Julia, I sense you may need something from me. But now is not the time. There seems to be a bogey nearby, and I don't like the feel of her. I urge you and Jane to grab my hands.
Harley wrote in her diary presumably notes on how tye contestents were going to prevail in the hosts plans. Then she hurried herself to bed.
Julia and Jane came up to Dawn from both sides and as if by accident, took her hands.

- “GGGSSRR! gggt mmrr gggrrrttt mmphs mfff mmm!!! Mmmmddddttthhh ggttt ggg nng mmphht mmm!!! (Bastard! Get your dirty paws off me! Immediately let go and untie me!)”
Angered by such an unceremonious treatment, Jess growled angrily through the gag and desperately wriggled in the hands of the kidnapper. while he was carrying her and Nicole to another room. Her bound hands were of no use, but she tried to kick him with her knees and butt with her head more painfully.
Jess never managed to cause any serious harm to the man (she doubted she would have been able to defeat him in battle even if she hadn't been bound and gagged), but she at least hoped that her awkward random punches could hurt him.
Once in the next room, the girl began to turn her head around, trying to figure out what the new location was like.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Dawn teleported off, taking Jane and Julia with her.

Elsewhere, in a hidden area on the west side of the island far away from Harley's workspace, Dawn reappeared with the two other girls. "We should be far away from everyone else here. What is it that you seek?"
Giselle called harley on the walkie talkie “well is the challenge set up?” Harley responded “yeah sure but if we want this to be a fair fight we must make … accommodations” the intern said from her bedroom.
Julia and Jane blinked in surprise, startled by the sudden teleportation.
After a couple of seconds, when the surprise passed, Julia said: “Wow. I didn't know you could do that! In general… We wanted to ask, what is our plan? Nina sacrificed herself so that we could find out where the organizers of the show keep the losing contestants. Shouldn't we all get together now and save them?”
Jane added: “I guess we need to act today. After all, with each trial, there is one less of us, and the captives suffer one day longer.”
"That is part of the issue," Dawn said. "What went on until now plus my recent readings of Giselle from back in the mess hall tell me that Giselle is getting desperate. However, while desperation is a great sign of weakness, a sign that we potentially have Giselle backed into a corner, I sense that Harley might be looking for a way to fight back, and starting tomorrow with the next challenge, they will fight back." Dawn then pulled out her tea leaves. "Through these tea leaves, I went forward into time, to see alternate futures, to see all possible outcomes of how tomorrow's events will go."

((Hisbrain, Bound cat, I recommend you to follow me on this one. What I'm trying to write here is a reference to this scene.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKPfZTXHsc ))
Meanwhile Giselle got the guest for tomorrow’s challenge familiar with the set. “Now i know your a very busy lady whos also a criminal but we are going to have to give it your all you are familiar with bondage right?” The host said, the female criminal just laughed “trust me that is my specialty.”
((Yes. I understood the reference))
Jane: “I didn't quite get it. So you're suggesting that we do nothing tonight and take part in tomorrow's challenges as if nothing had happened? Is this the best variant of the future?”
"Of 82 potential futures, I see that this is the best path. From what I see, they're trying some heavy artillery against us in the form of someone quite fickle. Trying anything now would be a death sentence to our efforts as we'd be going in not knowing what we'll be up against."
Eventually it was morning the campers were asked to wait in the relocated theatre
((But before morning comes, the girls have to end the conversation))

Julia said to Dawn: “Well. We have seen more than once that you really have superpowers. So Jane and I are going to have to believe that, too. But in case you get kidnapped before we do (if I were the organizer of the show, I would do just that), can you at least tell us where to look for Nina and the other kidnapped contestants?”
"Sure." Like she had with Nina, Dawn tapped the foreheads of Julia and Jane, imbuing them with a very small portion of her aura. "Good luck either way." Dawn warped off.

-----

In the morning, Dawn, Emma, and Kitty appeared in the theater as requested.
Giselle arrived with a huge grin on her face “welcome to the double elimination round today we have a rather special guest. You probably know her from committing crimes on Halloween.”
Julia and Jane understood that one of the might be kidnapped tomorrow, and they trained hard all night trying to improve their skills of freeing themselves from bonds.
The result was not very impressive. In fact, Jane spent half the night tightly bound in various ways and unsuccessfully tried to free herself, while Julia looked after her. Then the roles were reversed, but Julia did not achieve much success either. Nevertheless, they learned a couple of new tricks and found that even such training was better than none at all.

In the morning, both girls came to the theater. Strangely enough, they were cheery and confident. Gemma came to. She was worried about the fate of her friend Jess, but that didn't stop her from sleeping in her room all night.

Hearing Giselle's words, but not yet seeing the mysterious guest, Julia and Jane started up.
Julia: “Halloween crimes? I don't like the sound of that."
Jane: “Hey? What does she mean by that? Did they invite HER to the show?!”
"Da fuq?" Emma and Kitty had no idea what the hell Giselle was talking about. No seriously, who was she talking about?
Giselle smiled then pointed at jane “she knows what im talking about why dont we let her explain.”

(04-16-2024, 04:41 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Da fuq?" Emma and Kitty had no idea what the hell Giselle was talking about. No seriously, who was she talking about?

((Im talking about a antigonist from an older rp me and bound cat did we also did another one with her where you left))
Jane replied, addressing either the other participants or the organizers: “You see. In the past, Julia and I had the unpleasant experience of meeting a crazy bitch who had a thing about Halloween. This person is damn dangerous. Maybe she's not even really human. When Giselle mentioned Halloween, I had the crazy thought for a second that they might have invited this crazy demon as a guest. I hope that's not the case.”
Dawn paused for a moment, taking some time to peer into Jane's aura. Doing some mixing and matching, Dawn then thought to herself... It's just as the tea leaves pointed out. Unlike the time I was up against the contestants earlier in the pirate challenge, I will have to actually put in some effort against a foe this time.