Total tied island
She managed to pin jemma to the ground and put her in the sleepsack.
((Jemma out here being as delusional as Don Quixote.))
- “Hey!!! Let me go now!" - Jemma stuck one hand out of the sleepsack, rested it on Camilla's chin and began to push her away from herself.

Koffing released a cloud of gas that covered both girls. Jemma had been expecting this attack, so she held her breath in advance.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
The criminal also held her breath then put a latex ball hood on jemma then made her way to emma.
"Hmm. At this point in time," Dawn said. "Even under the most ideal conditions, given the average speed of Total Drama's contestants, which is 35 miles per hour, at the fastest it would take three minutes to get here from the moment Camilla starts to make her move in this direction."
"How would you know?" Emma asked.
"I mapped out the future yesterday," Dawn replied.
Julia threw a lasso made of a matched rope at the criminal, pinning her arms to her torso: “Not so fast!”
Then she and Jane abruptly pulled the lasso back, forcing Camilla to fall to the ground.
Jemma, meanwhile, was growling and squirming, trying to free herself from the sleeping bag. Koffing circled over his immobilized mistress, waiting for further instructions.
She managed to break the lasso before grabbing julia and pantsing her to distract her.
Camilla's jerk was so strong that together Julia's panties slipped down to her knees along with her shorts!
- “Hey!!" - Julia blushed deeply and covered her crotch with one hand, and with the other began to straighten her clothes.
- “Don't you dare hurt my friend, bitch!" - Jane ran up to Camille from behind and made her an atomic wedge, pulling the villainess's panties over her head.
In a blind fit of rage she grabbed jane, ran towards emma and begun holding jane tightly by the wrists hoping to tie their hands touching each orhers breasts.
(05-10-2024, 03:55 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: In a blind fit of rage she grabbed jane, ran towards emma and begun to tie their hands touching each orhers breasts.

Problem is the distance. It would still take three whole minutes (assuming 35 miles an hour) for Camilla to even get to Emma since she's all the way at the other side of the island.
((There i fixed it))
With the collar's hold ever diminishing, Dawn sensed another small facet. "It starts."
Jane resisted and struggle, trying to break free from Camille's grip or at least spread her arms in different directions to prevent the criminal from tying them up. Jane is a very strong athletic girl and was not inferior to her opponent in terms of brute physical strength, but Jane did not have Camille's madness and her experience in tying people up. So far, she had managed to fight the villainess, but she couldn't hold out for too long.

Meanwhile, Julia returned her panties and shorts to their place and, still red from the humiliation she had experienced, rushed to help her friend. Taking advantage of Camille's busy wrestling with Jane, Julia crept up from behind and quickly tied Camille's knees with a rope.

Koffing finally realized that Jemma was in trouble. He descended, flew up to the packed girl and began to chew on the sleeping bag.
((I wonder how long it would be before she realizes that the purple floating ball is all in her head.))
Camilla begun to wiggle free from the leg rope and picked up to julia and streched her in a position where her legs where over her head tied then with rope then her hands with tape then then put a ball hood on her

Giselle smiled “jemma and julia have been defeated by camilla and are out of the challenge”.
"Jemma and Julia are down," Emma said.
"It's just as I predicted. Even if those three gave it there all, as soon as one falls, they all will fall, especially now that Jane is without an ally." Dawn said. "It's clear that Camilla wanted to test her mettle against someone stronger than either of those three." Dawn turned to Emma. "Judging by your ice-pushing feat, based on the friction coefficient of ice on rock, you should have the strength of five men. Jane doesn't stand a chance against Camilla now that Jane's alone. I must act on her safety..."
Dawn sent a telepathic signal, which at the current strength of the collar would sound like static. Jane, *static* Fall back! *static!* It's too dangerous *static* for you now..! *static* Let Emma handle Camilla..! *static* *cut feed*
"Okay... That's all I can manage right now." Dawn turned to Emma. "Go, Emma, buy us some time..!"
"Right!" Emma ran off.
Jane did not hear Dawn's telepathic message in its entirety, but she understood its general meaning.
She kicked Camille in the crotch with all her might (If Camille had been a guy, most likely she would have been eliminated from further struggle, but even for a girl this blow was quite painful and should have slowed her down for a while). Then she picked up Julia, who was tied up, hoisted her onto her shoulder and ran, trying to get the villain away from Gemma.

Julia might have dropped out of the competition according to the rules, but Jane still couldn't leave her friend alone with Camilla. The situation was much more serious than some stupid TV show.
The crotch kick should of stunned the criminal for a bit. But then camilla went to giselle and whispered something in her ear.
Emma made a run back in the direction where the theater was. "Okay, Emma. You could do this..!" Emma kept running.

Dawn and Kitty, in the meantime, circled the island as if to conceal themselves further.
Taking advantage of Camilla's distraction, Jane ran as fast as she could and very soon left the theater and plunged into the jungle.
Julia, blinded by the hood, did not understand what was happening, and writhed on Jane's shoulder, shaking her head, trying to throw off the hood.
- “Hey!!! Let me go, you crazy bitch. As soon as I get out of this, I'm going to kick your fat Halloween ass.”
Jane patted her friend's back reassuringly:
- “Don't worry, sweetheart. It's me, Jane. As soon as we get a safe distance from that Halloween demoness, I'll untie you.”..
- “Pfft... you sound like there are safe places on this island,” - Julia replied. However, she stopped resisting, patiently waiting for Jane to untie her.