Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((Looks like you two want to continue.))

Hannah and Kitty popped up in a hallway that appears to be part of a tomb, this one a bit yellowish with some strange symbols on the wall, reminding Hannah of Sarasaland and Kitty of Egypt.  There was also a transparent block in front of them that rotated between Egyptian dress, dancer dress, and bandages.

In fact, Hannah is certain that the hieroglyphs on the walls mention "Booty" in one direction and "Antiques" in another direction.
Kitty looked around. "Oooooo..!" Kitty giggled. Kitty made her approach. Soon, Emma popped in behind her. "Oh! Hey Emma!" Kitty said. "How did you get here? And you're like red and white..!"
"Well..."
-----------
"What? Urgh!" Emma blew the fuse... And left a crater in the bodega five meters in diameter and half a meter deep. "Hang on, Kit! I'm coming!" Emma had bopped a few blocks beforehand. She was pretty unlucky at first, but soon, Emma got herself a fire flower. After getting it, Emma got lucky with a warp block...
-----------
"And that's how I got here." Emma then held a pink-spotted egg. "I got a spare Birdo power-up just in case I needed it..."
"Wow..!" Kitty then looked at the block. "Oh! What's this?" Kitty went up to the block, then hit it, getting the bandages.

((I can legit tell you wanted to move on from that might as well do you a favor.))
"huh? is this the next world? ... but this looks like Sarasaland, princess daisy kingdom..." Hannah mumbled her thoughts out loud, more for herself then anything to try and calm herself down, focusing more on the hieroglyphs to try and translate them. "hmmmm sadly all I can get is that ... this way leads to booty" she pointed down the hallway in the direction in front of them, "and this way leads to Antiques" she continues, pointing in the other direction, behind them.
Kitty's attire was replaced with bandages swathed over her chest and waist.

Still, the block continued to cycle, though the bandage icon seems to have gained another roll.
"Oooooo! Nice!"
"Kit, don't--"
Kitty hit the scrolling block at bandages again.
"... I'mma go down this way..." Hannah, mumbled watched the two for a bit, hoping they heard her explain what she could read, before heading off down the path that she believed headed towards Antiques, though at this point it was more like random wandering. "knew I should have read up on hieroglyphs" the toad girl sighed.
Emma looked at Kitty, then back at Hannah. "Yeah... I'll leave you to it, Kit." Emma decided to follow Hannah.
Kitty now wore a "suit" of bandages, with only her head, hands and toes free. The block continued to cycle once more, the bandages icon having more rolls and trinkets this time.

Emma and Hannah would go down a hallway that would eventually be lined with statues, some gold and some brown. For the spaces that did not have statues, blocks would float there instead.
"Now what would blocks be doing in an ancient tomb of all things?" Emma asked.
-------
Kitty giggled. She bopped the block once more, of course getting bandages. From how many rolls there are, Kitty would have to concentrate to NOT get bandages.
"if the last world is anything to go by .... they are probably the way out ... or will trap you again" hannah absentmindedly answers looking around for any more hieroglyphs to help, even looking over the statues for anything that would explain where they are or what they should be doing, only to accidentally bump into one of the block when she was climbing down a statue.
Emma pinched her nose. "Would you rather I carry you around the place?"
Kitty was now properly mummy-wrapped from head to toe with a golden mask to see out of, a wig matching her dark hair, and shawls and tassets of gold metal and red silk surrounding her body.

However, the block was now brown.  Perhaps it's because of the mask, but the hieroglyphs became easier to read:

"The beauties will rest here."  "The ancient one rests here."

---

Hannah did notice two words:  "End" to the end of the tunnel and "Stand", whatever that meant.

Anyway, the block melted and dropped onto the empty spot.  If any got on Emma or Hannah, the rubbery substance would spread over their skin... (if not, it's inert)
"Ack!" Emma grabbed Hannah, then held onto her like a child holding a teddy bear, then got away from the block safely. "Okay, maybe I should do the checking..." Emma said.

--------

"Mmmmh..!" ("Ooooo!") Kitty giggled, playfully struggling in her wraps. Soon after, she would learn that the hieroglyphs of the pyramid weren't a bunch of Greek (figure of speech, btw). Curious, Kitty looked around. She had heard the Toad say "Booty" and "Antique," but they words Hannah made out really say "beauties" and "ancient." "Mmph!" Realizing Emma and Hannah left, Kitty decided to hop to the path that said "Antiques Ancient".
"well .. its not an instant trap like the other blocks" hannah couldn't help but chuckle awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck while her cheeks burned with a blush, squirming slightly in Emma's grasp. "r-right, well what I d-did learn was at the end of the tunel there it says well, end, and some of these are saying stand, is it a puzzle? or should we head back to booty?"
"Well..."
"Mmmph~!" Suddenly, a cute and cuddly moan chimed in. Emma turned around. "Kitty! What the heck did you get yourself into?"
Kitty giggled, then wriggled, her cute, mummified form.
"So uh... You need me to burn those wraps off or..?"
"should .... should we keep her away from the statues?" hannah had to ask
"We should," Emma replied.
What Hannah saw before, Kitty could read.  They said: "Stand under the blocks and use it, then hurry to the true door in the back before the time ends."
"Mmph!" Kitty hopped up and down.
"What is it, Kit?" Emma asked.
Kitty then started to explain to Emma. "Thm pmctrres smm, 'Stnnd nndrr thm blmmks nnd yms mt...'"
"Okay..." Emma replied.
"'Thnn hrrmm tm thm trmm drr nn thm bmmk bmfrre thm tmme nnds."
"Okay... Got it." Emma turned to Hannah. "The glyphs. Kitty can somehow read them fluently while mummified. They say 'Stand under the blocks and use it, then hurry to the true door in the back before the time ends.' Looks like there are switch blocks around here that we should activate before moving onward."
"...maybe we should have gotten the power up like Kitty did" Hannah nodded, curiously looking around. "d-does that mean one o-of these blocks is t-the switch?" she climbed up one of the statues so she could ground pound the blocks from the top before jumping off of them to hopefully avoid any more traps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7