Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"If that's the case, good chance they'll stand out more than all these ? blocks." Emma opted to just look around.

((Ever heard of a P-Switch?))
After a bit of time, the girls eventually realized that all these ?-blocks have the same golden traps in them.  In fact, the design of the puzzle became clear to them: the blocks would trigger some sort of timed condition and release the trap on the victim that bops the block underneath.  The blocks probably needed some outside-the-box thinking to trigger them safely.

Thankfully, hitting the blocks reset the timer for whatever the timer does.
"Well, if hitting them from underneath is a no-go, we'll need something else," Emma said.
"Nnywnn gmt mm shll?" ("Anyone got a shell?") Kitty asked.
"No, but I got this." Emma pulled out the spare Birdo power-up she managed to have around. The item looked basically like an egg with a bow on top and the usual eyes of a Mario power-up. "Hope it works..." Emma held up the power up, using it. The Fire Flower would get switched back into her inventory.
"s-so e-either someone needs t-to get left behind as the s-statue, and probably use the other path as an e-exit, or we need to hit i-it from the bottom without getting trapped." Hannah hummed, more to herself then anything, thinking out loud as she paced back and forth. "w-wonder i-if its worth it t-to try and get the Egyptian dress or dancer dress power up?"
"Mmmm..."
"Pwah!" Emma spat an egg out. "What is it, Kit?"
"Thm blmmk trrned brnn..." ("The block turned brown...")
...The girls spent quite a while pondering how to activate blocks rather than wonder what the blocks have activated.  Eventually, the golden goop disappeared and those trapped blocks retained their golden coat.
Cricket noises.

"Shmmdn't thrr bm mm drr nn them bmck?" ("Shouldn't there be a door in the back?") Kitty asked.
"Pwah!" Emma spat out another egg. "Oh yeah..! Those blocks had us lose tra--Mmph!" Another egg in... "Pwah!" Another egg out. "lose track of the goal here." The next egg that appeared in Emma's mouth, Emma spat it at one of the block. Soon after, Emma yelled, "Run!" Emma ran for it, with Kitty hopping after her. Kitty was keeping on the lookout for the door in the back.
"j-just like that huh? h-hey wait up" Hannah mumbled, only to squeal and run after them, trying to keep up.
The girls ran past the statues and saw a door to the side.  There also seems to a glittering brick road that ended with another door.

The noteworthy hieroglyphs above both doors read "Wealth", though with Kitty, the side door read "All become wealth here" and the end door read "All find wealth here."
"Thms wmm!" ("This way!") Kitty hopped for the door that said "Find wealth here."
"Rmght!" ("Right!") Emma made a run for the door Kitty hopped to.
Hannah speed after the two, trying to keep up, however her small stature made it rather hard and by the time she made it to the next two doors she couldn't see them. "uhhh .... did th-they go this way?" she mumbled to herself, unknowingly going for the "become wealth" door.
(05-04-2023, 10:22 AM)bond56 Wrote: [ -> ]Hannah speed after the two, trying to keep up, however her small stature made it rather hard and by the time she made it to the next two doors she couldn't see them. "uhhh .... did th-they go this way?" she mumbled to herself, unknowingly going for the "become wealth" door.

((Aren't Toads faster than that?))
[attachment=27]
Kitty and Emma would find themselves in a room full of golden sarcophagi, as tall as Toads with ? on them.

It should be noted that, once the timer runs out, the glittery road disappears, becoming floating coins over a pit.

---

Hannah would find herself  in a room full of golden sarcophagi, as tall as Toads with ? on them.
"Pwah!" Emma spat out another egg. "What the?" Emma saw the sarcophagi. The sarcophagi looks much too small for anyone of her size to fit. Then again, Toads are only, like, 3'6" tall (I checked), so Emma knew she'd be safe.

Kitty, of course, saw the bricks forming the road turn into coins above a death pit. "Mmmh..! Smm thmt's whmt thmt wms frr..!" ("Oh..! So that 's what that was for..!") Kitty said, mentally facepalming herself. "Gmsh, mm sm stmmpmd." ("Gosh, I'm so stupid.")

Kitty turned around, seeing the sarcophagi. "Whmt dm ymm smpmse thmt ms?" ("What do you suppose that is?")

"Pwah!" Another egg. "One way to find out." Emma went to open the sarcophagus closest to her on the right.
"huh? did I go the wrong way? or are they....." Hannah trailed off as she moved over to one of the sarcophagus's, curiously opening it.
The sarcophagus wrapped around Hannah and pulled her in.  Struggle all she could, but the sarcophagus then seemed to close in tight, forcing her into a serene stand with her arms crossed, still and silenced.

---

The sarcophagus popped out... a big golden turnip.  Whoever said money doesn't grow on trees was kinda right.
Hmm. Neat. Emma pulled out the turnip. What am I supposed to do with this thing? Should I try and get seeds from it or sell it..?
"n-nope not h-h-h-hear" Hannah squealed, yelping in surprise as she quickly spun on her heel to try and run away or make it across the bridge ... emphasis on tried as she was quickly enveloped before she could even move,being pulled in by the strange material of the sarcophagus, left to mutely whimper and moan, completely immobile, and trying to ignore the growing arousal.
Hidden among the sarcophagi that Emma's with is another warp block.

---

There is still that tape-wrapped Hannah back in the Blocks Bodega whose...slightly more free for a definition.
"Mmph!" Emma pointed at the block.
"Mmh! Thmt msst bm thm wmm mmt!" ("Oh! That must be the way out!") Kitty hopped in place.
Taking Kitty and the turnip, Emma hit the warp block, ready to go.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7