Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: 3.AM Tickle me greebee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Harley carefully undid the straps for Alex. “Julia keep distracteing the doll”.
- "Mh Thhhmhhs mhu! (Uff. Thanks you!)"
Alex began awkwardly pulling off his straitjacket, fearing that the straps might soon tighten again.

Julia didn't know how she could distract the doll while being bound and gagged, and at the same time not draw the doll's attention to Alex and Harley. But then she had an idea. Tomboy-girl hopped up to the wall and pressed her forehead on the switch of the ceiling fan to which Jane was tied. This should have occupied the doll for a while.

When the fan blades suddenly stopped their rotation, Jane did not immediately understand what was wrong. But then she focused her eyes on Julia standing by the light switch and realized what had happened.
Struggling with dizziness and nausea, she grunted, addressing the demon: "HH mhu. Pphht ffffhh mmmhkk phhhhrrr mmmggggff pphhss mmhh ppphhhfffhh ""Hey you! Does it look like your magic doesn't work anymore?"
Jane struggled to make her gagtalk sound as snide as possible.
The doll taped the tomboy to the fan and it turned on albeit faster. Harley carefully undid the tape on the guys mouth.
- "Ugh. Thank you," - the guy repeated without the gag. He took off his straitjacket and threw it aside. A little earlier, he had lost his T-shirt, so now that the straitjacket was removed, he was naked from the waist up. In other circumstances, he would have been confused by the fact that Harley and other girls see his chubby torso not covered with a T-shirt. But now he was not up to it. In addition, during the incident with the Halloween Queen , all the girls present here have already seen him in a much more unflattering form.
Anyway, the guy took a knife out of his pants pocket and quickly cut the bonds on his legs with it, thus becoming completely free.
- "Okay. What's next?" he asked Harley, looking at the fan, to which two girls were now tied.
-----
Julia and Jane couldn't plan or do anything right now. They only screamed loudly through the gags from fear and dizziness. The blades were clearly rotating much faster than the fan design intended. It was more like a centrifuge used to test astronauts. Both girls were completely disoriented. Blood rushed to the faces of Julia and Jane, their hair fluttered in the wind and tears involuntarily flowed from their bulging eyes.
- "HHHHMMMMMPPPPPP!!!! (HELP!!!)"
- "SSSMMMPPPHHH HHHMMMPPPHH! (SOMEBODY HELP!)"
Harley look at him and thought of a risky move that just might work. “I neeed you to throw something at the fan to turn it off”.
Alex nodded silently, and then grabbed his straitjacket, crumpled it into a tight ball and threw it into the fan. Alex may not have been too fast or too agile, but he had quite enough physical strength (although, of course, he was much weaker than Jane or the Halloween Queen). And the distance to the fan was too small for him to miss. The guy was only afraid that his projectile would not hurt the bound girls.
After that, he picked up his T-shirt from the floor and put it on himself.
It managed to hit the fan in a miracle and it stopped the doll was diestracted and looked at the freed duo.
The girls from the bondage duo breathed a sigh of relief when the fan stopped spinning. They hung from the ceiling and moaned softly, trying to catch their breath and cope with dizziness.

- "Okay. What now? It seems greebee noticed us" - the guy stepped forward a little, to shield Harley with his body in case of a new doll attack, and picked up a chair. It would hardly be possible to kill a demon with this, but such a weapon is better than nothing.
The doll fired easily dodgible lasers while Harley climbed up on the fan.
Despite his usual clumsiness, Alex easily dodged the lasers. Maybe because it was really very easy to do it, or maybe it was just the adrenaline that gave him agility.
- "You didn't hit! Didn't hit! You should sign up for the Imperial Stormtroopers! Loser!!" - he teased the doll, trying not to show how much he was really afraid of it.
- "Even a blind man would hit such a big target as me!" - he stuck out his tongue at greebee. Perhaps he was overdoing it too much, but right now the main thing was to distract the demon's attention from the fan and the girls.

Jane and Julia looked at Harley with hopeful eyes and quietly grunted into the gags. They have already made sure that they can't do anything while they are tied to these heavy-duty blades.
The doll turned away and noticed Harley was freeing the tomboys from the fan thankfully she only managed to free Jane.
- "Mphhhh!"
Jane fell to the floor, but fortunately did not receive any injuries. It looks like the doll's magic, which changed the physical properties of the fan, protected her body from wounds. Groaning and groaning, she tried to sit up.

- "Wwwthh pphht! (Watch out!)" - Julia "said" to the blue-haired girl, noticing that the doll was again looking in their direction.

- "Hey, you! Don't get distracted! Your opponent is i!" - Alex shouted to the greebee and threw a chair at it.
The doll dodged the chair and threw the tomboy at Alex freeing her from the fan.
- "MMMmmmmmm!!!" - Julia screamed in protest when a powerful telekinesis freed her from the fan and threw her across the room.
- "W-what?..." - that's all Alex managed to say... He noticed the throw, but did not have time to react to it. He might have been able to jump out of the way, but then Julia would have crashed into the wall and could have been seriously injured, and maybe even killed. Anyway, before the guy had time to decide whether he needed to dodge or not, a live projectile with a muffled grunt crashed into him and knocked him off his feet.
----
- "awwwffff" - moaned Alex, lying back on the floor. He did not lose consciousness and did not receive serious injuries, but after such a fall, a bump will probably remain on his head, and there will be bruises on his back.
- "ummff" - unharmed (but still tightly bound and gagged) Julia was lying on top of Alex's chest and stomach. And her booty was right on his face, completely covering it. So far, both were too stunned and disoriented to realize the piquancy of their pose.
-----
Jane, who finally managed to sit down, looked at this scene with wide eyes of surprise. She even forgot for a moment that she was still tied up, and they were all still in terrible danger.
Harley noticed this and untied the two girls even ungagging them.
- "Oh.. Thank you. I admit that I was wrong about the supernatural..." - Jane said to Harley and began to pull off an hateful straitjacket.

Julia got off Alex and got to her feet. Alex also got awkwardly to his feet. Both blushed slightly and tried not to look at each other.

Julia pulled off her straitjacket and threw it on the floor. She did not take off her straightpants, because because of the demon's magic she lost her shorts and did not dare to stay in her panties in the presence of a guy.
- "Yes... thank you. I thought, I was going to die on that damn fan."

Alex stood blushing, looking down at the floor in embarrassment: "Okay... we're all free. For now... But what's next? How do we banish this doll?"
“I dunno let me look it up. “She took out a laptop and ordered with her fingers for Jane to distract the doll.”
"I thought you knew how to do it," - Jane said, - "...although I didn't really think we'd be able to summon it at all... Okay, go ahead"
She went to the window (and thus moved away from Harley), grabbed the bars with her hands and began shaking them violently and shouting: "HEEEEEEYYYY!!! SOMEBODY! HEEELP!!! WE'RE HERE!!! WE WERE ATTACKED BY AN UGLY SMELLY DOLL!"
She didn't expect that someone on the street would hear her screams and come to help. It was the middle of the night, and the street was deserted at such a late time. All these actions were a performance in order to distract the doll's attention.
Alex and Julia meanwhile stood between Harley and the doll, the demon could not see what Harley was doing. It was unlikely that this could fool greebee for a long time, but I wanted to believe that Harley had a few minutes.
“Ah ha just how I thought , we need to flush him down the drain.” She knew a little doubtful about this outcome.
"We'll have to do something about those bars on the doors first," - Alex said doubtfully.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8