Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: 3.AM Tickle me greebee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
“I have a nail filier in my bathroom drawer we could use it to file down the bars.”
- "Well. I think I could divert the doll's attention to myself," - Alex said. -"Of course, he will definitely tie me up, but if the plan works, you can always free me. And if it doesn't work, it will still bind us all very soon.

- "I could run up to the doll and grab it," -Julia said, -"Or rather, I could have easily done it before, but now something is wrong with my body. It's like I've become slow and clumsy."

- "Yes, yes!" - Jane supported her — "I also feel that I have become weak and awkward. I'm not sure that in this state I have enough strength to shove the doll into the toilet."

((Sorry for the long absence. I was busy in real life.))
“The two tomboys will distract him while me and Alex will get the filier ready.”
- "OK. Let's do it!" - everyone present nodded in agreement. It wasn't a perfect plan, but there didn't seem to be any other options.

- "Just hurry up. With his magic power, he will bind us again in a matter of minutes," - Jane said.
She rushed to the window, grabbed the bars with her hands and started shaking it, loudly calling for help: "HEEEEEYYYYY! SOMEBODY! HEEEEELP!!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!" Just like last time, she didn't think that anyone on the street would really hear her and save her (although if such a thing really happened, it would be a pleasant surprise). But the doll will have to react to it somehow.

Julia simultaneously ran with a loud stomp to the other end of the room, grabbed her phone, dropped shortly after the start of the ritual and dialed 911. Maybe she really will be able to call the rescue service, the police or the damn ghostbusters. And if not, that should have distracted the demon, too.

Alex, meanwhile, headed for the bathroom door, trying to attract as little attention as possible.
The blue haired woman opened the bathroom door and frantically searched for a nail filer.
((I thought there were bars on the bathroom door too))

Alex joined Harley in her search.

Julia dialed 911 and waited for an answer.

Jane continued to call loudly for help and shake the bars.
(there wasn’t IIRC)

The doll threw ribbons at janes hands and quickly ensured them  while alex was summons on a chair where he was tied to by his legs then his pants were lowered.
(Did the ribbons just tie Jane's hands, or did they tie them to the bars?)

- "No, no, no! Not again!" cried Alex, when his legs were tied to a chair, and his pants slid down sharply. Under his pants he had white underpants with cheerful red hearts. Such underpants can often be seen on cartoon characters.
- "Don't look at me!" - he blushed deeply and tried to cover his underpants with one hand (obviously, this was impossible) and put his pants back in place with the other hand.. At the moment, the loss of such an important piece of clothing worried him much more than the bound legs.
(Yeah tie them to the bars)
- "Damn it, he did it again!" - muttered Jane and began to shake the bars with redoubled force and call for help. This time she tried not only to distract the doll's attention, but also to free her hands. The ribbons didn't look too strong, and if she had her old strength, she would have easily torn them, but in her current state they were like steel chains for her.

Julia managed to get through to 911, but as soon as she was answered, the phone immediately turned off due to low battery. Cursing to herself, the girl looked first at Alex, tied to a chair without pants, then at Jane, tied to the bars by her hands,and decided that the muscular girl would need her help more. At least Alex had his hands free, and besides, his lack of pants made the situation too awkward.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" - said Julia and went to help Jane.
Harley got Alex free and pulled his pants back up “ALRIGHT NO MORE JOKES!”
- "Tt-thanks you..." - Alex muttered embarrassedly, ready to burn with shame, and tightened the belt on his pants so that next time they would definitely not fall off.

Julia, meanwhile, freed Jane's hands. It was problematic to untie the ribbons when your hands were tied to the bars, but it was not difficult for another person to do it.
Harley whistled to grab the two tomboys attention and yelled “everyone huddle up!”
Jane, Julia and Alex followed Harley's advice. Fortunately, now was the rare moment when all four were free.
“Ok guys check this out” Harley ushered the gang to the bathroom drawer where the toilet was. “We need to flush down there but how?”
Alex: "A doll can tie all of us just by the power of thought. But this process happens gradually, and it does not attack more than one person at a time. If we grab the doll and pass it to each other along the chain, then we may be able to get it to the toilet."

Jane: "I'm afraid even if we succeed (and I'm not one hundred percent sure of that), we'll still end up tightly bound"

Julia: "Even so. If we manage to get rid of the doll, we will have plenty of time to free each other or find help. And if we don't do that, then sooner or later the greebee will still tie us all up and drag us into his world, from which no one has returned. I think we should take a chance."

All three of them looked at Harley, as if asking if she had another plan.
Harley shrugged then looked at the bathroom drawer then got out a nail filer.
- "Well, let's get started."
Alex took a position halfway between the doll and the bathroom. Jane and Julia simultaneously ran to the doll from two sides, hoping that if the demon tied one of them, the second would have time to grab him.
The doll tried to grab the guy but to no avail. Meanwhile Harley filed down the bars on the windows so Jane could distract him.
Jane ran to the window and shouted loudly: "Hurrah, freedom at last! Now I'm going to climb out of the window and run away from here!"
She even pretended to put her foot on the windowsill. Julia and Alex, on the contrary, tried not to even breathe once again, so as not to attract the doll's attention.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8