Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: KT: Haunted house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The mouse lady poppy and jasper turned away “so what got you here were you curious to see what job it was?”
Katerina, of course, also turned away, although she was a little curious to see how this stranger guy would get out of the jacket.
And while they were all standing and waiting for Alex to finish dressing, she turned to Poppy in her trademark simple-minded manner: "How lucky that you had the right keys with you. I could try to lockpick these padlocks with a hairpin, but I'm not sure I could do it. By the way, where did you find these keys?"

As soon as everyone turned away, Alex began to pull off his straitjacket. Now that it wasn't strapped and locked, it wasn't difficult to do it. Pulling jacket off, he threw it aside in disgust. "I hate straitjackets! So why do I find myself in them so often," - he thought.
The air was pleasantly cold on his bare skin, which had already soaked with sweat while he was packed in a stuffy straitjacket. But now he was not up to it, he was naked in the presence of complete strangers, three of whom, in addition to this, were very beautiful girls. Of course, they were looking the other way now, but the guy still felt embarrassed. Therefore, without wasting a second, Alex started dressing. First of all, he pulled on his trousers, and then just as quickly put on a Hawaiian shirt and buttoned it up. He still felt a little uncomfortable without shoes and underpants under his pants, and besides, the cheerful shirt contrasted with the seriousness of situation, but it was much better than completely without clothes or in a straitjacket on a naked body.

- "Done. Now you can turn back," - he said, adjusting the last folds on his shirt.
- "And you were wrong," - he said to Katerina with a slight resentment in his voice - "The size fit me perfectly. It turns out I'm not that fat"
Then he answered the previously asked question: "Well, in general terms, you guessed it. My friends and I found out about this haunted house and decided to visit it together. We thought it was just a fairground attraction, but it looks like this place is really cursed. We agreed to meet in the lobby, but when I came here, my friends were not here yet. What happened next, I do not know - everything seems to be in a fog. Looks like someone sneaked up and knocked me out. I woke up already in the form in which you found me (He looked with hatred at the straitjacket lying on the floor). Tell me, please, have you met my friends here? These are two girls — Julia is petite and very energetic. And Jane is tall and muscular, she is a real athlete. We were supposed to meet in the lobby, and now I'm afraid that the same thing could have happened to them as to me. Oh shit, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Alex. And thanks again for untying me."
Having finished his long speech, the guy fell silent in embarrassment.
Poppy heard some noise coming from the bedroom “i think there’s something in the bedroom.”
- "But... What about the keys? Where did you find them?" Katerina asked Poppy.
- "But... What about my friends? Did you happen to meet them? And who are you all?" Alex asked everyone present.
However, both he and she also listened to the sounds Poppy had mentioned. (What were those sounds like?)
The sounds were of somone breaking a window

Jasper added “i happen to have a spare in my pocket in case i get tied up and no i havent sorry”
- “Yeah. Now I hear it too. I think we should check what these sounds are" -Alex said, - "And we can leave the acquaintance for later"
Since Alex did not find out the names of his rescuers, he has so far dubbed them by their costumes: Batgirl, Luigi, Mousegirl and Velma.
“Oh how rude we didnt introduce ourselves im poppy thats katerina ivory and higgins” . Poppy said while making her way to the upstairs bedroom “if your friends are up there they might be in serious trouble.”
- "Nice to meet you," - Alex replied - "Serious trouble!? Then we need to hurry there!"
Alex followed Poppy.
- "Actually, there may be new monsters there, and then serious trouble will not be with them, but with us," Katerina muttered to herself, but also joined Alex and Poppy.
Higgins mysteriously leaped on the railing of the staircase and climbed up
Alex whistled in surprise from such tricks with physics and ran up the same stairs in a more familiar way.
Katerina mentally added this strange ability of Jasper to the already rather long list of oddities she had noticed, but now there were more important things to do.
"Okay, where is the bedroom?" - she asked, when everyone (maybe except Ivory) was on the second floor.
Ivory had just finished climbing up the stairs as Higgins and poppy now heard the sound of rummaging in the green door on the right side poppy had added “that has to be the bedroom”.
- "So what are we waiting for?" - Alex asked and rushed to the door. But Katerina stopped him by grabbing the hem of his Hawaiian shirt:
- "Wait. Not so fast. We don't even know what's behind that door. Maybe it's better to make a plan of actions first?"
Higgins nodded “kats right maybe we should put our ears on the door and laiten for any noises or talking”.
Katerina nodded:
- "That sounds reasonable. Perhaps we should do just that"
- "But my friends may be there, and they may be in distress" - Alex began to say.
But Kat replied:
- "Monsters (or bandits) in this house do not kill or maim anyone, but only bind. And you are a clear proof of this. If we hear outside the door only a call for help or something similar to muffled groans of gagged people, then we will immediately enter and untie everyone. And if there are enemies there, then it's better to know about it in advance."
- "Well... okay..." - the guy reluctantly agreed.
Katerina quietly crept up to the door and leaned her ear against it. What did she hear there?
The gang has heard a woman chuckling to herself and said “alright my ghost hands now lets show this one what were made of.”
- "Ghost hands. Do you know what this could mean?" Katerina whispered to the others. She imagined a witch commanding an army of flying ghostly hands and involuntarily shivered. So far, what she had heard did not make her want to open the door and enter the bedroom at all.
Alex also leaned his ear against the door and strained his ears, hoping to hear the muffled groans and curses made by the two girls there. More precisely, he hoped that he would not hear anything like that. He hoped that Julia and Jane, for some reason, stayed at home, not sitting tied up and gagged behind this door.
A ghost hand flew out of the door and saw the intruders and immediately alerted the witch “what there are intruders stay here harley my dear and make sure your friend doesnt go anywhere!”
- “Harley?” - Alex knew a girl named Harley. Of course, this name was not the rarest, but his friend Harley often get into mystical stories related to the bandage. In a story like this.
Alex opened the door a crack and peered inside cautiously. In any case, it seems that their appearance here has ceased to be a secret for the woman who was in the bedroom.
Of course they would see the blue haired woman roped to a chair with her legs tied to the chair legs and ball gagged.
Alex couldn't see the hostage's face from this distance, but she looked a lot like Harley. And she was clearly in trouble. So the guy opened the door and burst into the room, ready to pounce on the mistress of the ghostly hands, whoever she was, and knock her to the ground.
- "Gryobanniy (F*cking) Leeroy Jenkinss!" - Katerina swore at the reckless Alex and followed, snatching a coil of rope from her bag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13