Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: KT: Haunted house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The witch who was blonde busty had stocking clad exposed feet and looked quite young pondered “i have no use for the guy but that velma chick could fit right in”. She said out loud
It seems that this witch was very cool, since she managed to tie Harley up However, Alex was not yet sure that the girl tied to the chair was really Harley. (It's Harley, isn't it?)
Therefore, he decided to use the effect of surprise, while this effect was still there, and immediately rushed at the witch and tried to knock her to the floor and press down on top with his very considerable weight.
If later it turns out that he was mistaken and the witch is not a villain, then he will still have time to apologize.
The witch almost teleported away from the guy “aagh you intruders are a lofty bust now my pets” the ghost hands begun to swarm around kat before grabbing her arms.
Alex grabbed the air in the place, where the witch had just stood, ran a couple more meters by inertia and fell to the floor. However, immediately got to his feet.
- "Away! Away! I'm not your pet!" - Katerina began to wave her hands away from the flying ghostly hands.
Alex made another attempt to attack the witch to knock her down.
Harley noticed the guy trying to take down the witch .  “Alllmmmx shhmms tmmm fmmst (alex shes too fast)
When Alex heard the gag talk of the bound girl, he immediately recognized Harley by her voice. He abandoned his futile attempts to attack the constantly teleporting witch, and instead approached Harley and tried to remove the gag from her mouth (if it was not locked). Maybe she knows how to defeat such a difficult opponent. Although judging by the fact that the witch had already tied Harley up, there was little hope for that
- "Harley?! Are you here too? Are you okay?"

Despite fierce resistance, the ghostly hands managed to grab Katerina's hands:
- "Hey! Get your hands off me right now... hmmm... your dirty hands, you fucking witch!"
Kat began to pull her hands, trying to escape from the ghostly grip.
The ball gag was padlocked from the back so there was bo way of getting it off “get away from kat” ivory said while higgins tried tackling the witch only for her to teleport . Meanwhile the ghost hands beguns removing kats shoes
- "I’m sorry, but it seems I can’t rid you of the gag" - Alex told Harley with a sad sigh. He examined at Harley's bonds to see if he could untie her from the chair. The padlock can be dealt with later.
(How exactly is Harley tied up? Will Alex be able to quickly untie her hands, or at least untie her legs from the chair?)

- "No, no, no! What are you doing!? Don't you dare tickle me!" - Katerina shouted and began kicking her legs in an attempt to prevent the ghosts from depriving her of shoes. She managed to kick one ghost hand with her right foot, but at that time the other hands took the shoe off her left foot.
(If the witch plans to make Kat completely barefoot, then don't forget that Velma's costume includes long orange stockings)
Harley was body bound with rope to chair her legs bound with rope to the chair legs , her arms and hands wrapped in purple tape. The tape was really sticky and needs help getting off. The ghosts shoved katerina  to the bed and wrapped her hands in tape.
Quickly figuring out what was more important, to free Harley's hands or give her the opportunity to move, Alex settled on the first option and began to unwind the sticky tape that bound the blue-haired girl's hands.
- "Be patient for a while, I'll set you free now.."

(Did the ghosts tie Katerina's hands behind her back, tied them to her torso or tied them to the headboard?)
Katerina lost her shoes and her feet were left in only Velma's orange stockings. She didn't like it at all, but she liked even less that the ghostly hands tied her quite material hands with duct tape.
- "Damn witch. As soon as I get out of here, I'll kick your fat witch ass!" - she swore, trying to free her hands - "Heeey, someone help me!"
(Behind her back)

The ghosts knew what the guy was doing so they begun to push him away from harley poppy higgins and ivory trued to help but they started to get stripped by the witch
Alex had partially unwound the sticky tape that was wrapped around Harley's hands when the ghostly pushed him away from the chair. Harley's hands were still tied, but not so tight and tight anymore. Perhaps now she has a chance to free herself on her own, although not immediately.
"Get away, you devil's spawn!" - Alex shouted and moved back to the chair with Harley, pushing aside the swarming hands around him.

"Oh, damn, damn, damn!" - taking advantage of the fact that the ghosts were distracted by the rest of the gang,Katerina got off the bed, sat on the floor and began to furiously rub the tape that bound her hands on the foot of the bed. She hoped to have time to tear or remove the tape, while the ghosts' attention was occupied by other people.

(Did the hands start undressing only Higgins, Ivory and Poppy, or Alex and Harley too?)
(Only higgins ivory and poppy)

The hands started to pull out viabrators towards the naked trio
(No rape, please)
Somehow getting to the chair with Harley, Alex continued to untie her hands. "Damn, and this witch is not used to saving on sticky tape!" - he thought.

Since the ghosts were almost immediately distracted by Alex and the company, they did not have time to properly tie Katerina's hands. And after a few seconds of intense friction on the foot of the bed, she was free. Having untied her hands, the girl cautiously looked out from behind the bed, assessing the situation. It looks like the battle was not going in their favor. The only trump card they had was numerical superiority. The witch didn't have enough ghostly hands to neutralize the entire team at one time, so she had to spray her powers on different opponents. But they can deprive this advantage as the hands will bind them one by one.
Right now, most of the ghostly hands were busy humiliation Jasper and the two girls ("Oh shit. The inhabitants of this house seem to love to strip people naked"). A few more hands were flying around Alex. And everyone seems to have forgotten about Kat now.
Perhaps this was her only chance to escape from the bedroom or turn the battle in favor of the gang.
Chubby girl quickly examined the space near the bed in search of some heavy object with which she could stun the witch. It could be a vase, a statuette or just a weighty book.
The ghost hands begun to come back to kat and made her comepletly barefoot “there taht should weaken you” said the wotch
Katerina picked up a thick book from the bedside table, massive enough to be used as a weapon. But then she was attacked by ghostly hands that pulled off her stockings.
- "Hey! What are you allowing yourself!" - the girl hit one of ghost hands with a book. She was not used to walking barefoot, and therefore felt uncomfortable. Although she had seen what the hands had done to Ivory, Poppy and Higgins, and in her heart she was grateful that they had taken off only her shoes and stockings, but not all her clothes.

Meanwhile, Alex had untied Harley's hands (but her legs and torso were still tied to the chair).
- "Can you free yourself now?" - without waiting for an answer, he squatted down and began to untie Harley's left leg. It was harder than freeing her hands, but not impossible.
The ghosts begun to herd kat and alex together and begun to handcuff one of their arms to another (kats left arm gets cuffed to alexs left)
Alex managed to untie Harley's left leg and loosen the knots on his right leg a little, when suddenly strong ghostly hands pulled him off and handcuffed him to Kat.
- "Damn it!" - both swore almost synchronously.
- "Calm down already!" - Katerina threw the book at the witch, aiming at the head.
Alex looked at the rest of the trio in puzzlement
"Holy shit! Why are you naked?!!" (He was too busy trying to free Harley, and therefore did not notice what was happening around)
Harley manged to get the gag off with higgins help the guy put himself in the luigi costume again and said “worry sbout your self shes too fast!”
- "Harley! I'm glad to see and hear you!" - said Alex - "But hugs will have to wait" - he sadly nodded at the handcuffs.
- "Okay, okay. I already realized that you know each other. But now is not the time for friendly gatherings," - Katerina interrupted him.
- "We've already seen how fast she is. But I think our Ivory is even faster. Would you be able to stun or tie a witch if we distract ghost hands?"- she asked the mouse girl, trying not to look at her completely naked body and not think about what her tail is attached to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13