Bastian Fan-Boards
Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Kink Talk (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure (/showthread.php?tid=92)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Flashlight237 - 05-04-2022

((This serves as a sequel to Polyedit2000's SMG4 RP (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=66 ). I had this idea spur into my head, so I'm getting it out there. Plus, why not? Has anyone kinkified a Twitch stream before?))

We start at Meggy's home, where Meggy is setting up her next stream. The orange-haired cutie had a rubbery sack laying atop her bed. Once Meggy turned on her camera and turned the stream on, Meggy looked at the camera. "Is this thing on?" After a short pause... "Okay, good."

Meggy cleared her throat. "Hey guys. Welcome to my latest stream! For this stream, I'll be showing off the Wrapture Delta!"

A $20 donation came in with the following question: "How come you still got that thing?"

"Well, here's the thing... Heheh..." Meggy nervously chuckled. "See, I really enjoyed playing games in this thing." Meggy picked up the sack, which was orange with black pads. "At first, I played Goose Goose Duck with Tari, which was fun. After that, I played something called Magical Girl Trainer. I figured it would help me with my coaching skills, but turns out it was a bit different than what I was expecting. At least I made for a cool magical girl, hehe."

Another guy in the chat asked, "Where did you get that thing from?"

"Oh yeah..! I was originally bound in a white Wrapture Delta sack with orange pads just like an inkling. Though after that, things went a bit interesting. See, after a lawsuit over my inability to renew my ID, I managed to get a $1,520,000 settlement, plus a new ID, so that was fun. With it, I donated like $10,000 to fund a Wrapture Arcade those guys are trying to build, and after that, well... I bought like 10 of those sacks... Hehe." Meggy pointed the camera at a wardrobe that contained twelve Wrapture Delta sacks. Next to it was an orange Wrapture Omega unit. Two of them was a pink sack that was fairly long (Saiko) and a watermelon-themed sack that looks like it would not've suited Meggy's petite body (Melony). The other 10 were sacks bought in varying colors, two of them colored like Peach and Daisy. "I got the Omega thing at a convention; they were interested in seeing me try it out in a stream. Heheh... Yeah... I had a bit of an interesting time..." Meggy chuckled.

Soon after, Meggy perked up. "So! Here's what it's all about..." Meggy slid herself into the orange sack she got out. Soon after, the sack zipped itself around Meggy's body. "Oooo! Yeah, see, the Wrapture Delta sack has self-zipping features that would seal me in as soon as I get in. Nifty, huh?" Meggy had her cat unzip the sack for her. Apparently Meggy managed to teach her cat how to work a zipper. Must be her training working in her favor. "Whew! Now then..." Meggy picked up the hood that went with the sack. "The hood serves as the VR Headset of the Wrapture Delta. It has a built-in translating gag mic and a streaming feature that allows me to connect this thing with Youtube or Twitch. Here, let me change things up for a sec." Meggy changed her stream to show two different screens: one with her in the "real world" and a screen that's black... For now. "That being said... Let's begin."

Meggy slid the hood on, then slid back into the sack. Soon after, she tapped the button on her navel on the leg of her bed, turning the thing on. There, she would come across the Wrapture VR UI, which would be shown on the screen that used to be black. "Now then... What first..?"

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Bound cat - 06-14-2022

(I'm not sure I understand the essence of the game correctly, but nevertheless...)

"Option 2: Youma Fight Club" voted by one of the viewers

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Polyedit2000 - 06-14-2022

((Change of plans then. Originally, it seemed like a 1-to-1 affair, but we'll do this proper like stream-watchers ))

With the default setup, Meggy can display an avatar of herself (or a character of her choosing) with the option to reflect in-game changes. The setup also allowed viewers to suggest games for Meggy to play, currently limited to her library and free games.

So as not to spam the choices, the voters are limited to up-voting 3 games at a time, though it would ultimately be up to Meggy.

-Inked: A horror Splatoon fangame where you delve into an abandoned factory...
-Youma Fight Club: Become a magical girl and fight youmas! Dolly added.
-Shalltear Dress-Up: Dress up in a puffy dress! Alternate clothes added!

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Flashlight237 - 06-15-2022

((Lol, I was looking at this thing like "What just happened..?"))

"Okay, so I can trigger a poll feature through the Wrapture Delta interface... Awesome. So... Out of the three options... We got Inked, which sounds like something that could be related to Splatoon... Then again, I was recommended Squid Game by Mario and..." Meggy shuddered at the thought of how wrong she was for thinking Squid Game had anything to do with Splatoon. "After that, we got Youma Fight Club... Which sounds like a beat 'em up inspired by Sailor Moon. Lastly we got... Shalltear Dress-Up..? Did these guys run out of words from the Webster dictionary or name ideas or something?"

Many comments came in saying "Bruh, you never heard of Overlord?"

"What's an Overlord..?" Meggy asked.

One guy tossed this at Meggy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USV4NsF9pV0

"Uhh... Does this thing even do Youtube..?" Meggy tapped the link in the stream chat and... Well shit, Youtube does work. "Okay... Uhh.. Let's see what this is all about..."

After watching the video, tho... She wound up like this.:

[Image: unknown.png]

"Wow... Uhh... Okay... Right, back to the games...." Meggy looked back at the games. "Uhh... Guess I'll pick... This one..." Meggy decided to pick Inked.

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Polyedit2000 - 06-15-2022

Meggy would find herself in a warehouse, armed with familiary Splatoon weaponry. There are some statues here and there as well as a blinking light against a wall.

---

Magi-Gal Lumes: I feel she should be further in the game.
Skeptic: !help game
*System*: In Inked, viewers can call for help with Booyah. With enough calls, a spirit will be summoned, but it chooses whether to help the player or their foes.
Rosealicious: Booyah

"Hey, easy guys..!" Meggy said. "I just got started..!" Meggy looked at her Splattershot, which is just what you expect from a Splattershot: a super-soaker filled with ink. Since Meggy is orange, she got orange ink. "So apparently this is a horror game... This means I gotta conserve my ink when I can..."

Another guy in the chat posted...

EliatopianPheces: "Selling baby-maker. $50." -link to a Craigslist of a dead rabbit.-

"Ugh! Can a chat mod get on that?"

A mod deleted the comment.

"Thanks." Meggy walked forward. "Man... This place sure is dusty... Whew!"

When Meggy passes the statues, she might hear some giggles. But they don't move.

---

Magi-Gal Lumes: That better not be angel shit.
Skeptic: Splatoon did have some horror stuff. This might be one of them.
IHideBods: Just ignore them. First level is only atmosphere.

---

Should Meggy reach the blinking light, she would find a hole that descends into the darkness, lined with a ladder.

"Now what's wrong with angels?" Meggy asked as she made her way down the corridor.

Someone posted this image in the chat:
[Image: rv6ppybuwaw51.jpg?auto=webp&s=0c32e3745f...323d91e881]

"Rrright..."

Meggy continued down the corridor until she reached the blinking light. "Oh dear..." Meggy would gulp, then start climbing down the ladder. The deeper she went down the hole, the darker it got, until soon it was pitch black...

Magi-Gal Lumes:  You don't watch Doctor Who?
Rosealicious:  who?

---

Then the ladder seems to snap and there was a crash.  To Meggy, the sack gave her a big shake as she "landed".

---

Peacemonger:  Are you alright?
LittleBirdy: are you alright?
Rosesalicious: that has gotta hurt

---

The lights resumed, with Meggy now inside a room that had debris.  There seems to be a clipboard next to her feet, three hallways with symbols of a ball, tentacle and Inkling(?), and a red-lit door behind her.

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Flashlight237 - 06-16-2022

"Ugh...." While Meggy, in the real world, would just groan, Meggy in the game would be rubbing her head. "Yeah... I'm alright..." Meggy then looked down. "Hmm?" Meggy picked up the clipboard, then examined it. "Now what's this..?"

Someone named "KutieKitty" put in a $10 CAD donation. It was Kitty... "Ooo! Someone's really having fun..!"

"Yeah, I guess you can say that, heheh..." Meggy replied.

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Polyedit2000 - 06-16-2022

"Attention:

To reduce incidents from working alone at night, the elevator requires keycards from three different departments."

That's what the note says, and what the door and hallways might mean.

---

LittleBirdy: That doesn't sound convenient.
WraptureMama: I get where they're coming from. There's some workplace accidents that can be preventing just with another person nearby. Though that keycard requirement sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
Rosealicious: no bet that they're in each room. Booyah!

"Okay, so the door behind me must be the elevator, and the hallways are where I must go to get the keycards... Hmm..." Meggy decided to check out the corridor labeled with a ball first.

((Perhaps, for more freedom on your side, I'll introduce the core enemy of the wing but let you handle the "game"))

Meggy would see some machines inject ink through some of the windows. It wasn't until later that she would see one of these "balls" rolling at her.

---

Magi-Gal Lumes: That looks...
Rosealicious: kinky.

---

The ball had an Inkling embedded in it, with only its face and tentacles identifiable. Some of its hands, feet and sometimes knees may poke out, but other than a forced grin or a round lump in its mouth, the valve where its belly would be would say this for is unnatural.

---

WraptureMama: You gonna do it?

"I'll have to take a more stealthy approach around these guys..." Meggy shuddered. And so, Meggy employed a common tactic for an inkling despite her being human. She used her splattershot on the floor, leaving behind a trail of orange ink. Meggy would then, somehow, turn into a squid and swim underneath the ink as if it were made out of black magic. Meggy would later emerge, but stayed in the pool of ink she was in, checking around to see if there was any sign of a key card. This way, should any of the inkling balls try to go after her, at the very least they'd be slowed down.

Peacemonger: You probably want to snipe them from afar if you do shoot them. They'll blow up when they die.
Skeptic: Their little squid ghosts escape, so you would essentially be freeing them.
Rosealicious: Dark, dude.

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Flashlight237 - 06-17-2022

"I should probably take cover before I do... Hmm..." Meggy looked around. "Maybe that crate would serve as good cover..." Meggy went up to the crate, then hid behind it. When Meggy hid behind the crate, Meggy took aim. "Aim for the head......" Meggy took aim, at one of the "balls"' heads, then fired. Just as the chat user had pointed out, the ball had blown up. "Gotcha..!"

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Polyedit2000 - 06-17-2022

Magi-Gal Lumes: Seems simple enough if all they do is rush you.
WraptureMama: Nah, games like these upgrade their enemies. I bet future balls will have new patterns like premature explosions or splitting up.
Rosealicious: Or maybe they bounce all over the place.
Skeptic: Or perhaps they'll grow the more you shoot them.
Magi-Gal Lumes: Let's not scare Meggy more than needed.
Rosealicious: Booyah!

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Flashlight237 - 06-17-2022

KutieKitty: "Come on! This early on? Don't be ridiculous..! She's not playing Battletoads or whatever..!"

"Okay... That's kinda... Weird..." Meggy said, unnerved. Meggy went forward. Halfway through, Meggy can see a faint glint coming from... A billiards table? What?

((It was the closest ball-related thing that wasn't a pinball machine.))

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Polyedit2000 - 06-18-2022

LittleBirdy: A puzzle or note?
Magi-Gal Lumes: Maybe a hint that the next set of balls are more durable?
Rosealicious: That's what she said!

RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - Flashlight237 - 06-18-2022

"Oh, cork it, Rose!" Meggy said. Meggy approached the glint ever so cautiously. It took a bit, but soon, Meggy found what it was..: a note sitting underneath the 8-ball. Meggy picked up the note and gave it a read. "Hmm..."

((I'll let you decide what the note said; I don't want ya feeling too limited.))