Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
"nya what the?!" Both Hannahs yelped out at the same time, their voices overlapping as they slowed down for only a second or two to stare at each other in shock, just enough for the triangle thing to catch up to one Hannah, while the other ran to the pipe, quickly hiding behind the mushroom.

"is this a double cherry? I've never used it before, nya..." the one still free and hiding by the pipe, (who I'mma call han), mumbled to herself as she stared at her hands, it wasn't a clone like she expected, not really, as she could experience both at the same time, she could see from boths perspective, feel and hear, it was like one soul in two bodies more then a simple clone.

Han shuddered from the feeling of layers after layers of tape coiling around Hannah, so shock at the sudden and strange shift in perspective, that she didn't even fight against the flying triangle, accidentally letting it seal Hannah under the silvery material that hugged her every curve, sticking to every nook and cranny of her body, tightly squeezing down on her, pinning her legs together while trapping her arms underneath her breasts, straitjacket style.

Han almost dropped right there, panting and moan just wanting to enjoy the tight, trapped feeling of Hannah, but quickly snapped out of it as she slipped into the pipe. "c-cant let this chance slip my by ... I don't think my other self is gonna take any damage now so I can use this chance to see whats down here" "Mmmmmmph mmmmmm mmMMMMMmmMMMmmmPH" Han mumbled to herself while Hannah squealed and moaned into her gag.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega - by bond56 - 04-13-2023, 08:04 PM