Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom, there's a clearing with questionable blocks hanging in the air, and yes, that does include Question Blocks.  And, expectedly, the main way one arrives here are from pipes poking out of blocks further up in the sky, thankfully positioned over giant mushrooms.

===

((
If it helps, you can based your character on one of these backgrounds, and yes, there will be Super Crowns if you want to change your gender/species after arriving.

-The Earthling:  While exploring a sewer, you walked into a big pipe and ended up here.  You might not know much about this place, but you are quite a resilient person.

-The Native:  Even as a local, you might take a wrong turn and end up here.  You should know most blocks and power ups...but you're not exactly fighters.

-The Troopa: You've been sent out by the King to acquire a Star and ended up here.  You are ready to fight in his name...though he may take offense to you trying out a thing.

-The Kong: Cars are more your thing, so this is what happens when you use a pipe.  Your kind is surprisingly technological, but hubris can lead to amusing antics.
))
((Sorry if I typed this in a way you weren't approving of. I was feeling nauseous while reading this and wasn't in the mood to come up with a more creative choice.))

Emma and Kitty, one hot and one adorable, were walking in the sewers of New York. Looking around, Emma threw her hands in the air. "Urgh!" Said the Asian law school student that is Emma. "I can't believe we're going through the smelly sewers again..!"
"Why not?" Kitty replied. "It's better than a shady alleyway..!"
"Ugh. ! Let's hope we get outta here before--" Before Emma could finish, an alligator jumped at them. The two girls squealed as they high-tailed it outta there. The alligator gave chase, of course. Soon, Emma and Kitty jumped through the pipe with the alligator chasing after them. Soon, the girls managed to hide behind a mushroom while the gator moved past them.
"Whew!" Emma wiped the sweat off her forehead. "That was close..."
"Yeah..!" Kitty replied.
One small problem..." Emma said. "Where the fuck are we? Narnia? Yodie Land?"
((Whoops. Slight location error.))
The girls were in a wide clearing with lots of floating blocks of many colors. There were very tall mushrooms and rocks at the edge of this clearing that would be difficult to climb over.

"Welcome to the Blocks Bodega of Mushroom Kingdom. This is where you die." A childish voice chimed behind them as its speaker flew around, some sort of star with a face. "That is, if you don't find whatever's in the blocks to be edible. You're not allergic to mushrooms and flowers, are you?"
Smiling adorably with excitement, Kitty said, "Oh my gosh! Are we really in the--" Kitty was cut off by Emma pinching her lips shut.
"Uh, no, we eat mushrooms on pizza and in Chinese food all the time. Also, broccoli and cauliflower exist as food items and those are flowers, so that counts."
"So you won't starve to death.  A pity."  The star seemed a bit put off at that revelation.  "Still, I suppose I'll have to settle for the loss of your mind when you fail to escape."

The star hovered around some of the blocks.
"What's his problem?" Emma asked before letting go of Kitty's lips.
"I dunno, but he looked and sounded adorable." Kitty giggled.
Emma looked at the blocks. "Um, does anyone have a crowbar and a ladder? Because I really don't think those boxes can be open without a crowbar, plus I highly doubt I can reach them without a la--"
Emma was stunned when Kitty just jumped and hit the closest block in Emma's view from underneath.
The block went dim as a flower popped out.  When it landed on Kitty, flamed danced over her body, turning her red parts white and her dark parts red.

"So you really are not allergic to flowers.  Or fire." The star muttered.  "Perhaps there is something in one of those blocks that will end you.  Please, continue on."
"Pfft!" Emma scoffed and folded her arms. "All it did was change the colors of my sister's clothes and flashed some special effects. So what?"
"Whaddya mean fire? That seems off..." Kitty extended her arm, her hand outstretched, and a fireball shot out. It harmlessly poofed as soon as it hit a mushroom. "Whoa..! So cool!" With a fireball in one hand and her phone in the other, the adorable Kitty took a selfie.
Emma, however, was a little nervous. In her mind, she had thought of potential hazards, like Izzy getting a hold of the flower and going pyro, or Dawn getting hold of the flower and basically becoming a god that's as unstoppable as a Super Saiyan. Emma even imagined a potential "Fire Dawn" destroying an entire city block with the power. Soon, Emma shook her thoughts out of her head. "Okay. It's just a fluke. Surely nothing stupid is happening here." Emma looked at another block: one directly across from the block Kitty hit. "Okay, seriously, does anyone have a crowbar or something to pry that thing open with?"
"Emma..!" Kitty said. "You gotta hit it..! Like this!" Kitty grabbed Emma, then yeeted Emma into the block, causing Emma to hit the block with her head.
((Made a quick D100 chart for this))

Emma bounced down along with a coily shroom...and bounced up and down as she was wrapped in a spring of sorts, going head to toe to head.

"I wonder if you'll get brain damage." The Luma mused.
"Kitty--" Boing! "What the--" Boing! "Hell?!" Boing! Boing!

Kitty giggled, then took pictures of Emma bouncing around helplessly. It wasn't long before, without much of any control, Emma hit another block while bouncing. I wonder if she'll get whatever comes out or if she'll unintentionally evade it.
The color seeped from the block and coated Emma, not letting her go even as she was coated to her toes. The spring seemed to melt away, the yellow hugging her body tightly as she hung under the block like a fresh banana.

"I see. Getting something new kills the previous power up." The Luma had observed. "Very interesting indeed..."
((Well, there's one way to do a banana power-up.))

Emma struggled, letting out disgruntled muffled shouts while she had. In the meantime, Kitty giggled. "Oh my gosh, that looked fun..!" Kitty pulled Emma down, somehow having the strength to do so (but then again, it's rubber, not something actually durable). Soon after, Kitty giggled, then took a selfie with Banana Emma. "So, what's it do?" Kitty asked.
The Luma floated down, realizing that Kitty was asking it.

"Well, I believe some of the contents here are not like what I've seen before.  Some are not helpful and some are purposely traps."  The Luma pointed out.  "Hm...this one is indeed a trap.  Oh, this has become potentially interesting."
"Oooooo..! Awesome..!" Kitty giggled. Kitty decided to give another block a hit. Maybe someone more willing can pocket the power-up they have? Worked in Super Mario World and several 3D Mario titles.
Kitty's blouse reverted back to its red color, but her landing was odd as her legs were enveloped in a black stripy ball that seems to be merged with the rest of her outfit.

The Luma floated down. "Ah, I just realized it now, but these power ups are activating so quickly compared to normal. Another oddness to this place."
"Oh my gosh! This is so cool!" Kitty excitedly bounced up and down in her new... "dress," we'll call it. As Kitty bounced, she took a selfie of her new gear. In her excitement, Kitty wound up hitting a block about ten meters away.
Kitty lost the ball skirt and became metal.  She was tough, both in strength and in how slow it is to move around.
"Wow..!" Kitty said, her voice sounding like she had been put through a light distortion filter to imitate an underwater effect. " This is so cool!"

Emma is getting annoyed at the fact that Kitty's getting all the useful blocks while Emma isn't. Kitty, of course, took a selfie. It's surprising how Kitty didn't damage her phone while doing so, considering the metal form can yeet a Goomba just by standing there letting a Goomba hit it.
"eeeeeeeEEEKKK!!!" could be heard from the pipes as a purple toad came tumbling out of the pipes, bouncing off the giant mushrooms once or twice before dropping to the ground groaning. she had palish skin, emerald greens eyes, and looked like she could be toadette's twin, other then the fact that she only had one tail hanging over her shoulder instead of toadette's two, like a braid of sorts, and her name was Hannah (cause I am not that original Xp)

"ugggaa .... I should have listen to the princess and big sis .... but I was so curious....* Hannah whined, rubbing her head as she sat up, curiously looking around to where the 'forbidden' pipe had taken her, looking at the scene before her curiously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7