Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
(04-12-2022, 11:33 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The Cactgal sprayed Shantae with a green rubbery goo as she popped up from behind her.

"It's just plant cells."  Archie pointed out as the Cactgal had coated Shantae up to her neck.  "Once they mature...you'll see."

The Cactgal wrapped the goo around her head so that only her face and ponytail remained.  The green goo then began its transformation into plant flesh, squeezing Shantae's arms to her sides until it looked as if she was armless and slimmer.  As the plant flesh squeezed in some wrinkles, the rest seems to cover her hair like an offshoot.

"Good thing you are not prickly, else I can't really touch you."  Archie commented as she did just that, the flesh keeping Shantae upright.  "Cactgal can finish you off with a 'mask', though it would be difficult to talk back.  So, you want out, or do you want to be a plant?"

"I suppose being a plant would be nice," Shantae replied. "I mean I got other wings to try out, so I got time."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Flashlight237 - 04-13-2022, 03:04 AM