Kink talk: the expedition for heroes
There were at least 25 robots the robot managed to avoid the fireball just in time as they creeped above alice
"There are too many for us to fight!" Dawn said. "Everyone, grab onto me!" Dawn grabbed Alice.
Zelda shouted, “SUPER GLUE!”and a large puddle of glue materialized under the robots feets, which should have seriously slowed them down for a while. And then the illusionist-girl grabbed the Dawn.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
The robots burned the glue off and that really pissed them off they latched onto the girls then hauled alice away
"Hold on tight..!" Dawn teleported with Alice and Zelda to where they were about... On the other side 20 feet away from the robots.

((Request teleport check; 2d10s rolled for 3 and 4 for 3x4=12% offset))

((Hey, stop railroading captures! You literally put that up while I was responding to Zelda's post with my teleportation check.))
(Sorry))

The three girls made it to a strange glass dome where the floor was metallic and green
"Okay... We're safe..." Dawn put both Alice and Zelda down.
“Wow! You teleport much better than me. Will you give me a few lessons after we defeat the owner of this lair and save Jack and Leslie?" Zelda said to the Dawn, looking at the dome curiously, trying to figure out what it is and what it is for.
The girls could see old pillories and chairs with shackles on them
"What is this?" Alice asked.
"Looks like the big bad got a little tired of traps and decided to try something else. This dome doesn't seem to be accessable inside or out.
“Maybe, he (or she?) decided to set up a personal museum of medieval torture,” - Zelda involuntarily shivered.
- “Anyway, I don't see any reason to try to get under this dome.”
"Um, Zelda," Alice said. "The floor is metallic."
Suddenly they could see jack shackled to the wall “hey guys!”
"Jack!" Alice turned to Zelda. "Quick, see if you can spawn in a bobby pin."
“Yes, it's a simple item, so there shouldn't be any problems with it. But I couldn't summon, for example, a mobile phone, a car or a microwave oven.”
Zelda raised her open palm to the level of her face, “BOBBYPIN!”. And a bobby pin actually appeared on her palm.
Suddenly the girls coudl hear footsteps of someone approaching a door began to form on the glass dome as if someone was coming
Zelda squinted at the door in the dome: “What kind of magic is this? I've never seen this before.”
“You better hurry up,” she said to Alice and handed her a bobby pin.
"Right!" Alice got to work picking the locks of Jack's shackles.
The locks wouldnt budge as Jack continues to struggle
"Darn..! It isn't working..!" Alice said.