Kink Talk: A Whole Different Show starring Peach
"Yep! Just gotta figure out where to look first..." Peach turned on her light and she looked around.
“I do believe the walls could still use some cleaning.”
"Right." With that, Peach got back to scraping the mud off the walls.
Suddenly the cave became warmer as cracks of natural sunlight started peering from the ceiling. The skeleton avoided each and every sunlight patch.
"Oh!" Peach saw the sunlight patches. "Uhh... Is the cave supposed to do that?"
“Yes yes I believe you found the next clue anyhow!” ᚨᛋ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛚᛚᛁᚷᚨᛏᛟᚱ ᛋᛚᛖᛖᛈᛋ ᚨ ᛒᚢᛏᛏᛟᚾ ᚠᚱᛖᛖᛁᚾᚷ ᚨ ᚲᚨᚷᛖᛞ ᛗᛟᚾᚴᛖᚤ ᛁᛋ ᛁᛗᛈᚱᛁᛋᛟᚾᛖᛞ ᚲᚨᚾ ᚤᛟᚢ ᚠᚱᛖᛖ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᚾᛁᛗᚨᛚ ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛟᚢᛏ ᚹᚨᚴᛁᚾᚷ ᚢᛈ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛖᚨᛋᛏ Once again more strange runes.
"Hmm... 'As the alligator sleeps, a button freeing a caged monkey is imprisoned. Can you free the animal without waking up the beast?'" Peach thought. "Hmm, looks like I gotta rescue an animal, but hmm... I heard alligators have a strong sense of hearing..."
“Thats why this is going to be a bungee mission” the skeleton buckled a bungee harness to peaches legs and bd led her to the beginning. to a deep hole where a a sleeping gator was holding a monkey hostage she had to press a button behind the beast to free the monkey and win the second puzzle all while hanging from a bungee cord.
"Okay... Looks like my best bet is to get that button the moment I get to the bottom..." Peach stood there, trying to see where the button itself is located so she can jump in the right direction.
The skeleton pointed to the gators back right where the tail was lied a large red button. He carefully lowered her into a field of flowers
Peach kept herself silent. She knew she had to keep as quiet as possible, though with how strong a crocodile's sense of hearing is, this also meant trying to keep her distance from the croc. Rather than approach the button, Peach elected to walk around in a circle around the reptile.
Meanwhile two shadowlings were watching from the distance speaking with exaggerated jersey accents . “Youse thinks wes shoulda step in?” “Nah! Lets wait til the final puzzle.” They whispered
Thankfully the shadowlings weren't too keen on messing with a creature as aggressive as an alligator; otherwise, that would be another mess Peach had to worry about. Peach, in the meantime, looked for a means to reach the button from a distance, as she figured if she got too close, she would wake the alligator regardless of how quiet she was.
A large stick layed on the floor if peach could get behind but not tol close to the gator she could use the stick to push the button.
(06-14-2024, 07:47 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: A large stick layed on the floor if peach could get behind but not tol close to the gator she could use the stick to push the button.

Peach considered her course of action. She carefully walked around. Once she got close enough to the stick, Peach reached out, then grabbed it. Yes..! Peach thought. Just what she needed. She then positioned herself to where she could best reach the button. Reaching out as far as she could, Peach tried her best to press the button. She had to manipulate the stick ever so slightly so she can use it to push down on the button.
The stick pressed down on the button and freed the chimp the skeleton hoisted peach up
It took a bit, but once Peach was back at the top. Peach stretched. "Ahh... Well, that was fairly tricky..."
The cave was almost completely warm as more sunlight patches peered through the ceiling. The skeleton led her to the last clue. ᚨᚾ ᛁᚱᛟᚾ ᚷᛟᛚᛖᛗ ᚨᚹᚨᛁᛏᛋ ᚨ ᛒᚨᛏᛏᛚᛖ
"An iron golem awaits a battle..." Peach said. "Not much of a puzzle if you ask me."
Suddenly peach’s arms were tightly roped behind her back as shadowlings pushed the skeleton aside and begun carrying her.