Kink talk: the expedition for heroes
Leslie looked at the hatches corridor then shook her hips. “It appears only one of us can get through”
Zelda: "I suggest toss a 1d20 coin to determine who goes first. And I also think it would be useful to tie a rope to this brave girl's belt so that the others can pull it out if it gets stuck."
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"Zelda, there are three of us," Alice said in a deadpan tone of voice.
Leslie decided to agree with zelda
(07-18-2024, 11:37 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Zelda, there are three of us," Alice said in a deadpan tone of voice.

(If I understand correctly, the corridor is too narrow for the three of us to go there at once.)

"Well!" - Zelda held out her hand with her fingers outstretched in Leslie's direction and shouted - "Rope around the waist!!!"
A rope appeared in the air, which rushed towards Leslie with the intention of tying around her waist.
((Cat is correct ive said it through leslie that only one of them can get through))
((Bro, my point is why would you use a coin toss, a thing with two sides, for three people?))
((But after all, when Zelda asked which of the girls was the thinnest, Alice replied "Not me, I'm like five foot six."
Therefore, it is logical that one of the two thinner girls should go into the corridor))
Leslie snorted “tie the rope around my waist then zelda”
Zelda quickly and securely wrapped the rope around Leslie's waist and tied it in a tricky knot.
- "While working at the circus, I learned how to knit great knots," - she boasted.
- "However, I don't manage to untie them well afterwards" - the girl mentally admitted to herself.
And with that leslie walked yheough the hatch freeing themself  from the desert
- “Well? What do you see there?" - Zelda asked, holding the rope in her hands.
“I see the scientist but… i dont see dawn at all what happened!”
((Maybe something silly would lighten up the mood.))

Dawn is just sitting in a table out of view of everyone shuffling a deck of cards. After a bit, she dealt out the cards, seven on each side of the table before putting one card face-up in the middle... A green 7. "Yo Analise, you done over there yet?"

((Heck with it, right? Analise got like no character development, so I may as well put in a small downtime hook.))
Analise looked at dawn: done with what?
"I just set up the next game over here." Dawn sat down, then held her hand up.
Zelda wrapped the rope around her waist and handed the end to Alice.
- “Okay… Now I'm going to try to squeeze through the hallway. If I get stuck... (she stroked her breasts and butt with some doubt, as if calculating whether the corridor was wide enough for them) If I get stuck, then one of you will be able to pull me out one side or the other.”
"Wait, didn't Leslie say that hatch only had room for one person?" Alice asked.
Leslie scoffed “dont waste your time zelda theres only room for one of us”
"What a pity,” Zelda said, “I thought this corridor led to the next location. But maybe there is something useful there? Something that will help us get to the owner of the lair or at least move on.”