KT: misty and nessa's next challenge
In a nearby training gym Misty and Nessa were just 
About begin training to their pokemon but they were also training themselves for endurence they were looking for just the right training exercise
Two girls dressed in tracksuits entered the gym. One girl had long purple hair arched in an arc, the other had a lavender-colored bob hairstyle.
"Hi, girls," - said the girl with purple hair (it looks like she was the main one in this duet) - "Do you need help with your workouts?"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(05-31-2022, 11:09 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Two girls dressed in tracksuits entered the gym. One girl had long purple hair arched in an arc, the other had a lavender-colored bob hairstyle.
"Hi, girls," - said the girl with purple hair (it looks like she was the main one in this duet) - "Do you need help with your workouts?"

(Are the girls slender or chubby)

"Yes" nessa replied " we do need help with our workouts your not with any villinous team are you" the dark skinned leader replied with hesitation
(Both girls are slender and look a little older than Misty and Nessa)
- No, no. Of course not. We are not from a villainous team, and we don't want to steal all your Pokemon," said the girl with purple hair.
- And I'm not a guy disguised as a girl at all... — her companion added, but the first girl shushed her menacingly and continued her speech:
- In fact, we are diplomaed sportswomans. And we have a special unique training program for Pokemon trainers. Are you interested in this?
(06-01-2022, 10:26 AM)Bound cat Wrote: (Both girls are slender and look a little older than Misty and Nessa)
- No, no. Of course not. We are not from a villainous team, and we don't want to steal all your Pokemon," said the girl with purple hair.
- And I'm not a guy disguised as a girl at all... — her companion added, but the first girl shushed her menacingly and continued her speech:
- In fact, we are diplomaed sportswomans. And we have a special unique training program for Pokemon trainers. Are you interested in this?

Hmm whats in it for us *misty pondered worried that they might put too much trust these strangers*
- "I think the mutual benefit is obvious. You get unique training sessions with world-class professional trainers, and we get all your Poke... Oops! And we get moral satisfaction for helping such a wonderful trainers as you to become better" - girl with purple hair said.
(06-02-2022, 10:21 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "I think the mutual benefit is obvious. You get unique training sessions with world-class professional trainers, and we get all your Poke... Oops! And we get moral satisfaction for helping such a wonderful trainers as you to become better" -  girl with purple hair said.

Ok *the tomboyish red head complyed albeit begrudgingly due to not knowing these two trainers* where do we start
- "Oh. You are incredibly lucky! We are so successful in training that we can easily pick up any training for you. Do you want to improve any certain stats? Or can we teach you a secret technique that will give you an advantage over most other trainers? Or maybe you want to teach something new notes to yourself, but to your Pokemon?" - a purple-haired girl shattered happily, as if she was just waiting for the opportunity to say this long-memorized speech.
(06-03-2022, 04:32 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Oh. You are incredibly lucky! We are so successful in training that we can easily pick up any training for you. Do you want to improve any certain stats? Or can we teach you a secret technique that will give you an advantage over most other trainers? Or maybe you want to teach something new notes to yourself, but to your Pokemon?" - a purple-haired girl shattered happily, as if she was just waiting for the opportunity to say this long-memorized speech.

*misty blushed* well its not about our pokemon its about us we would like to try escapism in case we get captured by a villainous team
- Heh-heh! This is a godsend! — said the blue-haired girl, rubbing her hands. However, her purple-haired friend punched her on the top of the head, silencing her.
- Well. - said purple-haired girl — The activity of the villainous teams really increased in recent times. They are increasingly capturing gullible coaches. Therefore, we have a training course specifically for such situations. But keep in mind, it is very realistic and can take quite a long time. Are you really ready for this?
The two trainers symultanasionly said "yes were ready where do we start"
- Well, in that case, let's get started — said the purple-haired girl. - Lesson one. Villainous teams usually operate in small groups. Usually it's two people and one Pokemon. They don't have the human resources to guard the captured trainers. Therefore, our favorite tactic... Oops! That is, the favorite tactic of the villainous teams is to securely tie up the captured trainer, leave him alone and escape before they are noticed by the local officer Jenny. Therefore, all you need is to learn how to get rid of the bonds. To begin with, a little warm-up. Voila!
Two pieces of rope suddenly appeared in the hands of the purple-haired girl. She seemed to have plucked them out of thin air.
- I ask you to turn your back to me and put your hands behind your back.
Nessa looked suscipous and tried to stall them

"Do you want us to strip orrr..."
A girl with purple hair wrinkled her forehead for a second.
- Weeeell... So far, this is just a small warm-up. So I think it's not necessary yet. But if you yourself want... — she pointedly cut off her sentence and looked at the girls with interest.
Misty noticed the look of intrest in the girls face

"We will keep our clothes on"

Misty put her hands behind her back
— A wise choice — if the girl was disappointed with Misty's decision, she managed to hide it well. She approached the red-haired tomboy girl and with quick, confident movements tied her hands behind her back. It looks like she was a real professional in this business.
— Now you — she turned to Nessa — Hands behind your back, please.
Music 
Nessa just sat down and took off her shoes showing off her purple socked feet 

She said with a heavy sigh "you can start with my feet i guess"
— "What a lively girl" — mockingly said a girl with purple hair — "For the first time, I was going to tie only your hands. But since you insist..."
She quickly and deftly tied Nessa's legs and nodded to her partner. A girl with blue hair walked over to Misty, sat her down on the floor, and started tying her legs. She acted less confidently than her boss, but nevertheless, legs of both trainer-girls were soon tied.
— "And yet ... Hands behind your back" — the purple girl said again, addressing to Nessa.
Begrudgily Nessa put her hands behind her back 
"Make them tight as you possibly can tie up my fingers too" she said with a smile winking at the blue haired girl
— "You seem very confident in your abilities." — said the girl with purple hair and tied Nessa's hands tight, but not very tight....
— "Excellent! First I have to check your current escape skills. That's why we've tied you up rather loosely now. The real villains will bind much tighter and more reliably." — she continued, looking at the result of her labors with satisfaction.
— "Let's see how long it will take you to get out of such simple knots. And at the same time we will see your strengths and weaknesses. By the way...."
The purple-haired girl quickly approached her friend, took her hands behind her back and tied them too.
— "For the purity of the experiment, let's compare your results with the work of a professional."
— "But, Jess ..." — the blue-haired girl protested and twitched her bound hands — "It seems to me that this is unnecessary...."
— "Oh. I almost forgot..." — Jess grinned unkindly, took out a roll of duct tape from somewhere and, tearing three pieces from it, sealed the mouths of all three bound girls (Misty, Nessa and the blue-haired girl) — "No conversations and hints to each other. Well..." — she took out a stopwatch — "No restrictions. You can resort to any means to gain freedom, you can use any tricks and means. If you want, you can even help each other. Are you ready? Let's get started!" — and she turned on the stopwatch.

Conditions: Jess did not lie, the task is really not the most difficult. Nevertheless, you can't call it quite simple either. The girls' hands  and feetare tightly tied behind their backs, their legs are also tied. There are very few ropes used, but the knots are tight and dense and arranged in such a way that it is difficult to reach them with your fingers. The rope is tight, and it will take a lot of physical strength to break it. The mouths are sealed with small pieces of tape, just the right size to completely cover the lips. A fairly high-quality tape is used for gags and it will not fall off by itself under the influence of breathing, nevertheless it could easily be torn off with the help of hands.
Nessa's hands and legs are tied tighter, than Misti's hands and legs.